Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Booomer said:

It’s everyone....you can only hit refresh now 10 times before you have to wait

I think most use the auto refresh set to 72 seconds which seems to me the minimum you can use and not get the message. On a side note if you log out and log back in you get 10 more refreshes without waiting for the 10 minutes to pass.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I think most use the auto refresh set to 72 seconds which seems to me the minimum you can use and not get the message. On a side note if you log out and log back in you get 10 more refreshes without waiting for the 10 minutes to pass.

Actually, 68 seconds works for me. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cricket Portland said:

you are quite lucky.... smiles

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I used to set up the page, then go away for 10 minutes, then start autorefresh set to 64 seconds.  Worked fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I used to set up the page, then go away for 10 minutes, then start autorefresh set to 64 seconds.  Worked fine.

i had it working at a lower one like both of you but it wasn't steady... sometimes yes and sometimes no so i stuck with the 72... during region release times i throw caution to the wind and refresh manually with log out and log in..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, alielgreen said:

People, I haven't updated the linden homes page in a while ... Can you tell me what that means? Is it just me or is it for everyone?

Screenshot_18.png.fa5bfaf9aafbb4c615dca7cd186d8d62.png

See this post (if you haven't already), it may help regarding refreshing:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

All very quiet here - no release - 10:00 am SLT

- nothing new? no Patch in chat?

Patch started a vacation today through the end of the month

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Well he surely deserves it!

But does that mean no more releases till he returns?

unknown..... but Derrick has done it before without Patch so I suppose they continue with their normal releases...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone had success at abandoning a home on an alt account for your main account to prayerfully catch with this new refresh limit?

The day has finally come where I found my dream home, but sadly on my alt account. For me it honestly is not worth paying for an alt because I do not use the account aside from collecting the weekly L and using it as a chance to find a better home (which in turn wasn't a good idea lol).

2 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

Has anyone had success at abandoning a home on an alt account for your main account to prayerfully catch with this new refresh limit?

The day has finally come where I found my dream home, but sadly on my alt account. For me it honestly is not worth paying for an alt because I do not use the account aside from collecting the weekly L and using it as a chance to find a better home (which in turn wasn't a good idea lol).

haven't tried.... I guess the best chance would be to find a slow time (USA sleeping) and hope for the best

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

In the months that have passed since the initial homes were released I've not had any luck doing that, no. 😞

• Thanks 1

Just now, AveryWitt said:

haven't tried.... I guess the best chance would be to find a slow time (USA sleeping) and hope for the best

i had sometimes abandoned a home  who got instantly back in the pool   

Just now, Atina0 said:

i have had this happen as well....

You could in effect make the home "yours" by creating a group & putting all your alts in it. Then have "the alt owner"  give your main account permission to rez, etc. A bit of tinkering, but it can be done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

Likewise. It's a shame we can't see the LM of the home available before we check the Terms and Conditions box, but I also understand why that's not an ideal option. 

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

were you able to catch it on a different account? of course, this is chance but just want to see the likelihood

1 minute ago, GinaFreumann said:

You could in effect make the home "yours" by creating a group & putting all your alts in it. Then have "the alt owner"  give your main account permission to rez, etc. A bit of tinkering, but it can be done. 

I think they may want to downgrade the alt's plan from premium back to basic to save money. If the alt downgrades plan they won't be entitled to the premium home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Likewise. It's a shame we can't see the LM of the home available before we check the Terms and Conditions box, but I also understand why that's not an ideal option. 

i had the same house one  time three times in a row   ,i kept getting it in .thats why i try to stay a bit and wait for a new owner 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

were you able to catch it on a different account? of course, this is chance but just want to see the likelihood

for me it was on the same account.... but I only had the one account logged in and didn't try to get it with the other account.

2 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

I didn't want to, but looks like I will have to. It's ironic because I had decided I was going to stop paying for premium on this account right after I had paid for this month's billing cycle.

2 minutes ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

in theory its possible   ,but as said not when everyone is  refreshing 

• Like 1

Page 211, the day of Camper regions being reset and named took all the attention. 😆

I did post a picture of still unamed region in the area, a rez boat dock. Why would that dock be created to closed off canal? In Parlouf a fork in the canal goes to the sea in different directions. Why would those be created?  Rez a boat at that inland dock and sail under the Parlouf bridges to the sea. 

That Wonderful Waterfall I agree, likely has to be taken out.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1