Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

THat was not me ... (heard an aölarm) ...

I am going to abandon NOW

 

PS: seems to me someone dropped something in to keep other people of mine

So I give you time to abandon that red herring.

Will abandon Wolfington at 10:35

 

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abandoned !! punctually 10:35

But now it is still Governor Lindens ... still stuck in the pipe ... 10:39

... still stuck in the pipe ... 10:43

 

BTW. The red herring wasn't bad ... or was that another one?

Just snatched a house in Raccoon run

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MissMalibuNL said:

 

the same over and over i think ,saw him too 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What the heck!! Still Governor Linden in Wolfington!! since 25 minutes now it is stuck in the pipe!

First camper I saw I got - Lake TataKaka - down the road from my Rayburn one. Have not seen Wolfington!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is STILL in the pipe!! just checked! Governor Linden 11:23 SLT since nearly an hour!

As I have to logg of I cannot keep the Raccoon Run longer ... So I'll abandon that at 11:30 SLT in 6 minutes

PS: DONE! ... and ... Fovernor Linden!

Maybe they are keepmg them all in the pipe now for some hours? or for a random time?

2. PS- NO this one is taken agter about 1 or 2 minutes ...- by a rather old avatar born 2007 (like me)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful Rayburn camper parcel entering the pool ... this is stunningly gorgeous on the side of the river but like I said earlier I need to keep going and get to the end point! 

Snapshot_136.png

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...Having real trouble uploading photos in one post - anyway pressing the button in a second. (Thanks to the Lake TataKaka catch/ releaser)

Snapshot_134.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the catch   😀  its as beautiful as you said   ,think  i'll hang out there for a while  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

thanks for the catch   😀  its as beautiful as you said   ,think  i'll hang out there for a while  

Glad to hear someone on the forum has found it - I really thought campers were not for me - maybe it's all that lush landscaping saves on the allowance! I loved the little path to the water!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minorfailure said:

Just saw a camper, but I was too late :)

I am sure to be putting campers back this month so keep an eye for my posts 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took the weekend off but just started refreshing again tonight. In the last half hour or so have seen two Traditionals so far.

8:35 pm AEST

8:50 pm AEST

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I took the weekend off but just started refreshing again tonight. In the last half hour or so have seen two Traditionals so far.

8:35 pm AEST

8:50 pm AEST

 

I've been an auto - one boat and some trads - I am 8 hours ahead of SLT so it's noon here

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have found a camper this morning, even the previous owner was still on the land, he was suprised i had it so fast after he abendond... but i am not very amused of the spot. I have to wait till tonight before i can enter SL again and see if i will keep it.   I just wonder what i can do all with a camper :) for decoration.... where can i find examples?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

i have found a camper this morning, even the previous owner was still on the land, he was suprised i had it so fast after he abendond... but i am not very amused of the spot. I have to wait till tonight before i can enter SL again and see if i will keep it.   I just wonder what i can do all with a camper :) for decoration.... where can i find examples?

Sometimes they go back immediately - I am not sure if anyone has posted inspiration on Linden Homes thread but it's worth thinking about dividers or partitions if you want "rooms" inside - I use a kitchen as a low wall divider inside campers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sometimes they go back immediately - I am not sure if anyone has posted inspiration on Linden Homes thread but it's worth thinking about dividers or partitions if you want "rooms" inside - I use a kitchen as a low wall divider inside campers

i am not really a builder, and this camper is in the middle.. not surrounded by nice view, i just catch it before i took off for work. did not even see it well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

i am not really a builder, and this camper is in the middle.. not surrounded by nice view, i just catch it before i took off for work. did not even see it well.

Have you increased your draw distance to max before you decide? There could be hidden gems. Every parcel has them. But if not for you you have a 5 a day limit the same as everyone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...