When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is STILL in the pipe!! just checked! Governor Linden 11:23 SLT since nearly an hour!

As I have to logg of I cannot keep the Raccoon Run longer ... So I'll abandon that at 11:30 SLT in 6 minutes

PS: DONE! ... and ... Fovernor Linden!

Maybe they are keepmg them all in the pipe now for some hours? or for a random time?

2. PS- NO this one is taken agter about 1 or 2 minutes ...- by a rather old avatar born 2007 (like me)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

thanks for the catch   😀  its as beautiful as you said   ,think  i'll hang out there for a while  

Glad to hear someone on the forum has found it - I really thought campers were not for me - maybe it's all that lush landscaping saves on the allowance! I loved the little path to the water!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I took the weekend off but just started refreshing again tonight. In the last half hour or so have seen two Traditionals so far.

8:35 pm AEST

8:50 pm AEST

I've been an auto - one boat and some trads - I am 8 hours ahead of SLT so it's noon here

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

i have found a camper this morning, even the previous owner was still on the land, he was suprised i had it so fast after he abendond... but i am not very amused of the spot. I have to wait till tonight before i can enter SL again and see if i will keep it.   I just wonder what i can do all with a camper :) for decoration.... where can i find examples?

9 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

i have found a camper this morning, even the previous owner was still on the land, he was suprised i had it so fast after he abendond... but i am not very amused of the spot. I have to wait till tonight before i can enter SL again and see if i will keep it.   I just wonder what i can do all with a camper :) for decoration.... where can i find examples?

Sometimes they go back immediately - I am not sure if anyone has posted inspiration on Linden Homes thread but it's worth thinking about dividers or partitions if you want "rooms" inside - I use a kitchen as a low wall divider inside campers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sometimes they go back immediately - I am not sure if anyone has posted inspiration on Linden Homes thread but it's worth thinking about dividers or partitions if you want "rooms" inside - I use a kitchen as a low wall divider inside campers

i am not really a builder, and this camper is in the middle.. not surrounded by nice view, i just catch it before i took off for work. did not even see it well.

2 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

i am not really a builder, and this camper is in the middle.. not surrounded by nice view, i just catch it before i took off for work. did not even see it well.

Have you increased your draw distance to max before you decide? There could be hidden gems. Every parcel has them. But if not for you you have a 5 a day limit the same as everyone!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.