Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

letting go of beach house on Pantelleria all sand sea at back door , in a few moments , love it but cant stop thinking my toes are covered in sand lol.................................................and .................................gone .....hope you love it .

Edited by elle Sunburn
added more wording
  • Like 5

Is this a new LL Home Theme or a style I just never noticed? (Accidentally posting this in SSP thread, meant to post it here):

Skating the Campwich!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Campwich Lodge in the forest!

Yes, I was just realizing this. The angle was throwing me off because we don't usually look at the ceilings of places LOL ANNNDDD We know what a terrible tease Patch can be! Hahaha!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kechara Kirax said:

would have been nice if the campwich lodge was an actual house release but no its just a community building for those camping trailers that kind of underwhelmed me.

To each their own.  I view the Campwich Forest region as a recreational area (towlines whee!) and gateway to the (elevated water) camping regions.  I think it's the only place you can sail/boat to from the rest of Belli, disembark, and travel through the camping regions without flying or TPing.  You'll be able to take a train tour from Campwich Station, once the tracks are complete!  The views along the tracks look fantastic.  You can also take a lovely horse ride from your home in Belli, over the bridge in Porthole, through the forest, and throughout the entirety of Campwich, without dismounting once.   Better pack some jerky and water.  Beautiful.

• Like 10

Diffe

5 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

if they release new houses, on what time you can expect it? normally?

Varies widely - I keep a sort of chronic - Monday releases have happened at SLT ...

06:40
09:05
09:53
09:53
12:44
12:51
13:55
15:00
16:40

More on the late side (with exceptions). As it is 9:22 SLT now about 7 hours to go.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, alielgreen said:

Does anyone have any idea which region will be released today? I still keep the dream of many, a trad with sea view ...

Given the current map that I can see ......a "guess" is Chum HB region ....maybe not even today but I think will be next.....we shall find out!

Edited by Chloe Dolores

1 minute ago, MaryFiAllen said:

jumping to Chum , without Badger Beach first?

If it was 2 previous releases of trads I feel like the balance will be restored with boats. But who knows?! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

jumping to Chum , without Badger Beach first?

they hopped and skipped on the first two rows of this land mass.... but so far on this row they've gone in order.... My "guess" is Badger Beach today

• Like 3

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Maybe they changed to Tuesday, Thursday and Weekend releases this week. This is what I would do!

I doubt there'll ever be weekend releases - they said "only during LL working hours" and told us why.

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

I doubt there'll ever be weekend releases - they said "only during LL working hours" and told us why.

It's only what I would do if I had the control panel :) to serve all those people who can't get the homes due to work commitments / RL stuff

• Like 1

just because nothing much is happening...here is my campsite on my alt. funny thing is i am surprised on how much i like it. so i might be keeping it:)

Caravan.png

Edited by MaryFiAllen
  • Like 2

Ah, good. I have been in bed for over 6 hours since I came home. I was totally used up and it hurt everywhere.

If I get something new to play with, it is better than painkillers.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2