When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Way back when, it seemed that while the 'name fill in' was being cached so that it was kept, it was also being associated with the Meadowbrook style that was on the page at the time that I did that name fill in - thus always showing me a Meadowbrook first.  That might be what is going on, though I'm not sure why others don't have the same issue.  Maybe related to the browser used and possibly even browser options.

I allways preselect the name (fill - next - back - start refreshing).

But sometime Bellisseria is showing with picture ... and sometime it is in the dropdown menue ...

It MIGHT be that is due to it being a house - a boat  - a camper alternately?

33 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

No Deer Pass has not been released.  I don't which one really will be on Friday.  Deer Pass, Badger Beach or Chum Houseboats.    Spotters will be needed in those regions. 

Or maybe all three?? (Edit: I am filtering my autorefresh to show only traditional homes. The boats in Chum isn't what I am out after.)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

Some amazing locations coming up in the abandoned section this week - I've been locked out for 24 hours 3 times because of it - lovely places mainly camper areas - couple of boats and trads probably equal amounts of each. Thanks to whoever put the Rayburn one in by the Riverside I am going to test that out for a while see how I like less prims closer spaces :) EDIT: I put em all back again except this Rayburn plot. They were all 5*

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deer Pass/105/224/38

The backyard of this property views that waterfall across the canal in Parlouf  i think it will be opened for boats to pass through eventually. Giving it a longer view through the canal.

Snapshot 2_003.png

You have said this a couple times now about the waterfall. Have you seen waterfalls taken down on other regions?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

It sounds like attrition and parcel-jumping are starting to kick in. This is good news for all the souls trying so hard and still haven't been able to snag their first. I'm happy to see this.

I've scooped up quite a few of the abandons mentioned on this page in the last few days I let them go before they were advertised here - during the camper release so many good spots came up and I didn't mention my own abandons. But what I notice now about the increase in HB and camper hopping is great aspects and views. I've had a couple of the same parcel more than twice as well. Added to my 24 hour limit but it's worth it to see what people are leaving behind. Is it lack of water view and prim limit on campers maybe? Lots are by water but not all can see the water from their spot. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deer Pass/215/23/34

Look at this House with a forest around and canal view! It could be yours when it gets to the Land Page

Snapshot 2_005.png

Very nice watch this be released when you least expect it probably will be today mark my words anytime it is a nice area and a lot of people may what to gain a property in that region they become very sneaky on when it is released like River Run/Light of Auerlia (ok back to finish my post lol at a conference for work and on an off) people expected to be release on a certain date and they released on another.

Edited by tootsiepop1

21 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I was wondering the same thing. Sounds like more speculation to me. 

Me too, but I had to ask before I commented that I don't think the Moles would put the waterfall up only to take it down later and possibly disappoint the residents there. I am happy to go back out to sea and find my way to the other side of that waterfall. :)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.