When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looks like there will be loads of new homes ready within the next few weeks down the south of Pickle Island.

Pickle Island South_001.jpg

Pickle Island South_003.jpg

Pickle Island - 21st September 2019

Building work is still underway down the south of Pickle Island and the Moles are working on the new homes / houseboats around here. 

Pickle Island South.JPG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sceneris said:

@RacyAcey, sad to see you let go such a great location and go for house boats or campers, farewell my neighbor and wish you good luck

Thanks Sceneris, loved having you for a next door neighbor....I will let you know when I have a new place.....been refreshing all day yesterday & starting again today.  Yesterday - I saw only 6 Traditional houses, but did not click on them.....not 1 Houseboat or Camper.....so hopefully today....keep fingers & toes crossed, lol.  I amy be homeless for a while.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Thanks Sceneris, loved having you for a next door neighbor....I will let you know when I have a new place.....been refreshing all day yesterday & starting again today.  Yesterday - I saw only 6 Traditional houses, but did not click on them.....not 1 Houseboat or Camper.....so hopefully today....keep fingers & toes crossed, lol.  I amy be homeless for a while.

Dang...just got a hit on a Camper.....but I had the pg window set too small - so could not do all the clicking I needed, fast enough......& lost it...so I fixed that - my window is now big enough & hopefully next time, I won't have to fumble around so much to click where I need to - to get the house quicker.

By the way.....I did have the name of the house already populated & Bellisseria appeared in the drop down box....and the music alarm started immediately after the page refreshed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

Dang...just got a hit on a Camper.....but I had the pg window set too small - so could not do all the clicking I needed, fast enough......& lost it...so I fixed that - my window is now big enough & hopefully next time, I won't have to fumble around so much to click where I need to - to get the house quicker.

By the way.....I did have the name of the house already populated & Bellisseria appeared in the drop down box....and the music alarm started immediately after the page refreshed.

A Houseboat just came up.....no music/warning sound.....the page refreshed....Meadowbrook was on the screen - I clicked the drop down box & saw Bellisseria in the list....at the top??  I clicked on Bellisseria & it was a Houseboat....but it was gone by the time I tried to get it.

So that was weird.....

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

A Houseboat just came up.....no music/warning sound.....the page refreshed....Meadowbrook was on the screen - I clicked the drop down box & saw Bellisseria in the list....at the top??  I clicked on Bellisseria & it was a Houseboat....but it was gone by the time I tried to get it.

So that was weird.....

saw it too   ,i gave up auto refresh long ago   ,if i am hunting i do it manually ,works best for me 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

So that was weird.....

Auto refresh spots but unless you are the only one looking rarely can it get you a home - manually refreshing is the way to go. The auto is not reliable. There's a houseboat in Crows Nest doing the rounds today and a Camper in Quitmann has been doing the rounds a few days now. Bellisseria is almost always listed in the dropdown at the top where you have to manually click  the menu. There are less abandons at weekends!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Auto refresh spots but unless you are the only one looking rarely can it get you a home - manually refreshing is the way to go. The auto is not reliable. There's a houseboat in Crows Nest doing the rounds today and a Camper in Quitmann has been doing the rounds a few days now. Bellisseria is almost always listed in the dropdown at the top where you have to manually click  the menu. There are less abandons at weekends!

I got a camper in Quitmann today..... don't know if it's the one that been making the rounds or not.... I'm going to release it at 9:45... 5 minutes from now if there are interested people

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Now THAT looks like prime real estate! 😍

Not really!

Just TPed to SSPE71  and cannot believe they put a STREET between the sea and the houses, a grey motorway!

There are far too many of those grey motorstreets (on which I hardly ever saw a car) in Belliseria for my taste.

Those houses could be dreamhomes - but not with that street - plus balcony facing away from the sea!

A real pity! :(

Edited by Leora Jacobus

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Not really!

Just TPed there and cannot believe they put a STREET between the sea and the houses, a grey motorway!

There are far too many of those grey motorstreets (on which I hardly ever saw a car) in Belliseria for my taste.

Those houses could be dreamhomes - but not with that street - plus balcony facing away from the sea!

A real pity! :(

I actually don't mind any of that, odd as that sounds. As they say; one man's trash is another's treasure. Right near the ocean? Check! Away from house boats? Check! It ticks my boxes at least. I'll try and catch one along the sand there but as beach homes are popular it's a long shot. Never mind, all can do is wait and see and hope for the best! :D 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

I actually don't mind any of that, odd as that sounds. As they say; one man's trash is another's treasure. Right near the ocean? Check! Away from house boats? Check! It ticks my boxes at least. I'll try and catch one along the sand there but as beach homes are popular it's a long shot. Never mind, all can do is wait and see and hope for the best! :D 

plus there are a handful that have water in the back with that little pond... maybe it gets turned into a lagoon with access to open water?

13 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I just explored the Pickle a bit and my topfavourite region is Cadhaire. It's a pity I missed that.

But Axim ist next best and though I am not in the first row I can see the sea and my garden is green.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I just explored the Pickle a bit and my topfavourite region is Cadhaire. It's a pity I missed that.

Cadhaire is my favorite too.  I snagged an abandon there a while ago that's across the street from the beach houses, on a little rise, half sandy plot!  It's perfect for me, because I'm not all that enthused about living right on the sand.  The LH houses aren't on stilts, so I feel like a sneaker wave could flood my basement, lol.  Immersion can getcha sometimes!

I think I'll give it up after a couple months tho, I'll post here if/when I do.  I have an idea for a different sort of decor than I've been doing, but once I've tried that, I don't really have time to do the place justice.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Ok, first forgive me if this has been addressed, but I've tried to get one of the new homes for months...and have failed miserably every time...please point me in the right place if there is an answer to this. None of the new homes are available, I never seem to know when/where they are - is there a post that I can follow that will give that information. I've been in SL for 7-8 yrs and have had one of the older linden homes, but left it because it just wasn't aesthetically what I wanted. I really would like to have one now and I'm beyond frustrated with the process, to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Kammy67 said:

Ok, first forgive me if this has been addressed, but I've tried to get one of the new homes for months...and have failed miserably every time...please point me in the right place if there is an answer to this. None of the new homes are available, I never seem to know when/where they are - is there a post that I can follow that will give that information. I've been in SL for 7-8 yrs and have had one of the older linden homes, but left it because it just wasn't aesthetically what I wanted. I really would like to have one now and I'm beyond frustrated with the process, to be honest.

if you are at the landpage  where you got your old lindenhome  ,you need to refresh over and over again  ,its smart to fill in the name of your  place in the box before you  start refreshing   ,you can refresh 10 times  then you need to wait 10 min   ,to go faster log out of the page and back in and start again   ,about three times a week  ,mon/tuesday and friday  ,houses /boats or campers will be released  ,sometimes everyday  .there are lots of people leaving there homes then ,so your chance of getting a house is pretty good then   ,if your new at this it will take some practice  ,,look a bit on this  forum and you find way more info about it , goodluck !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.