When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Yep it certainly is - I am sure there is no actual order but if I had to guess I am basing my theory on each release I got, how many times I got the sold out message and which bit if the region I finally got. 

interesting.... I will pay attention to that next time round and see where I end up.

if your theory is true then a couple of sold outs and then getting one should put you on the water...

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

How do you know if he is invisible?

Can see the dot on the large world map, but doesn't appear in the local map at all or on the list of nearby people, and I can't see him when I should be within spitting distance. And there are only 2 of us in the region.

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Sebek is houseboats correct?

Yup. Going back to my screengrab of the map, 22 of them.  I've just logged out as I need to get to the loo! (TMI ;) ) And make dinner. Good luck, all! Something has to happen within the next half hour, surely!

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Invisible person gone from Sebek when I logged back in.

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I THINK maybe the dot you see that seems like an invisible person is lag on the world map from a person who was actually there "in the flesh" moments before and then left. I have the mini map up all the time and it seems much more accurate and real-time to me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Nope. Turned out to be Derrick Linden on 2 previous occasions. Dot stayed in place both times 45-60 minutes, mostly same position while I opened and closed the map numerous times. ‘Saw’ him when Limevale was released in the water between the 2 parts, and also when Walrus Beach was released.

If that's the case I think there are currently 2 dots on there on the map that I don't see on the minimap

and they both just vanished at the same time...

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I THINK maybe the dot you see that seems like an invisible person is lag on the world map from a person who was actually there "in the flesh" moments before and then left. I have the mini map up all the time and it seems much more accurate and real-time to me.

Also, during periodic observances, I have never seen Patch or Derrick hide themselves during a release and have never seen a Mole in the vicinity during these times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cricket Portland said:

While we are all here for help in spotting homes, I have this question:  Since we are sharing Bellisseria with neighbors from around the world, will we be crashing into each other on the streets with our vehicles since some of us drive on the right side and some of us drive on the left? 😳 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

You mean I'm not supposed to randomly veer across the road whenever I feel like it? That explains a lot.

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.