When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well if you leave ONE homespace on the beach out and fill it with some public chairs and towels you have ONE person less that is happy to own a beachhouse but make 15 more people happy who live in that region in second or third row plus add some charm and normality and beachy feeling to the region.

Given how few people that I see using most of the beachy areas scattered around Belli, I'm not so sure about that 15 number.  As to 'beachy feeling', most public beaches in the US and even many I've been at abroad are pretty bare, not decorated with boulders, benches, chairs, umbrellas, etc... - except for the beaches lined with resorts that put out their own lounge chairs and umbrellas.  So all in all, have a few somewhat bare beaches is actually more realistic.

• Like 4

Abandoned a house in Cadhaire a little bit ago, someone claimed it within a few minutes and abandoned it again. Now it's been at least 30 minutes since they abandoned it and it hasn't been claimed yet. Any idea why it might be taking so long? I don't think it's even been released yet. 

Edit: Finally got tired of waiting around to see if it got claimed but as of 31 minutes after I made this post, it was still owned by Governor Linden. Weird. 

Edited by Echopraxia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Echopraxia said:

Abandoned a house in Cadhaire a little bit ago, someone claimed it within a few minutes and abandoned it again. Now it's been at least 30 minutes since they abandoned it and it hasn't been claimed yet. Any idea why it might be taking so long? I don't think it's even been released yet. 

Edit: Finally got tired of waiting around to see if it got claimed but as of 31 minutes after I made this post, it was still owned by Governor Linden. Weird. 

For some reason that none of us have been able to figure out, sometimes homes take hours to get back into the pool.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

For some reason that none of us have been able to figure out, sometimes homes take hours to get back into the pool.

I am pretty sure that I read here that was a "plan" (the randomness) so that folks couldn't "sell" their plots to someone coordinating the exact time via IM.     Makes sense really.  At the beginning if you remember people were switching the good spots with friends and alts. (whether money was involved with the friends I know not :D).

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Echopraxia said:

There really is a very wide time range for abandoned properties to become available, from seconds to hours. I have abandoned a property in the past and it took 16 and a half hours to go back into the system and get a new owner.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

There really is a very wide time range for abandoned properties to become available, from seconds to hours. I have abandoned a property in the past and it took 16 and a half hours to go back into the system and get a new owner.

Oh wow. I didn't realize it could take that long. All the ones I had released before had been taken within a couple of minutes tops. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

Oh wow. I didn't realize it could take that long. All the ones I had released before had been taken within a couple of minutes tops. 

It seems that about 95-99% of the time, someone claims an abandoned property within minutes, if not seconds.  Every now and then though.....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Niki Somersley said:

wow! when did they release those?  

They waited for me to stop fishing!! 😏 Congrats HB owners! .....ooo edit though I did spot a passing trad before I actually logged out. I do think 16 whole hours of tracking homes is bad for health!!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Passing trads right now...LOTS...........................................trails off!! Get clicky trad seekers.... Is it River Run? Maybe just trads passing ... spotted another this minute

River Run still shows as protected land on the map.  I think some are hoping that it goes later today and maybe more are abandoning their plots for a shot at it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

River Run still shows as protected land on the map.  I think some are hoping that it goes later today and maybe more are abandoning their plots for a shot at it?

TY! Yes - this must be it. It's great to see so much Bellisseria available so early in my timezone! I am not around so much today - good luck to you all 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Dicey Monday said:

My friend who's been waiting says she just got a houseboat in Alala! 

Hadn't been released so far so that must have been a rather late Tuesday release at 14:30 SLT 

For me that is close to midnight so I had gone to bed, but as I do not want a BH and Alala is just HBs that's just aswell ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus

16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Hadn't been released so far so that must have been a rather late Tuesday release at 14:30 SLT 

For me that is close to midnight so I had gone to bed, but as I do not want a BH and Alala is just HBs that's just aswell ;)

Don't know how that would have been released at that hour Patch I don't think even works that late nor do I think all the appropriate people would be working at that time of the day/night.

Edited by tootsiepop1

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Don't know how that would have been released at that hour Patch I don't think even works that late nor do I think all the appropriate people would be working at that time of the day/night.

14:30 SLT means 2:30 pm SLT (that is MY 11:30 pm ... near midnight) - late but not sooooo late for a release.

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

14:30 SLT means 2:30 pm SLT (that is MY 11:30 pm ... near midnight) - late but not sooooo late for a release.

Ah thought you meant 14:30 am SLT was like I am not even up and on at that time lol.

I never was able to locate that house in Axim that you posted I went all up and down the coastline ran into houseboats was like that is not it went back the other way still did not see it lol.

That houseboat came around again.

Edited by tootsiepop1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.