When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I've been thinking of asking folks here that when they post url's for places they are giving up to stand OUTSIDE of the parcel, not in it, before landmarking.  That way, when folks click the link here in the forum, they don't wind up in someone's living room.  I had that happen a few times last night -- luckily no one was home lol

Oops I am sorry.  I know I am one that has done that.    From now on I will try to remember to post the link outside of the parcel.

• Like 5

Releasing an incredible trad in Gentle Grove now.  Unique location with lots of water and a gorgeous sunset.  Honestly can't believe I am letting this one go but I need to be realistic about how many homes I need and cull a few :( . May the next owner make many happy memories in this home <3.  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I like when people post this kind of stuff, lets everyone know that coastal locations are still possible.  Congrats and enjoy your new place :) .

Thank you :) yes, apparently it is still possible, the only small inconvenience is that it was my alt who caught it because I was planning to not renew premium on that account. Well, still couple of months to decide, maybe my main will catch even better location.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

Thank you :) yes, apparently it is still possible, the only small inconvenience is that it was my alt who caught it because I was planning to not renew premium on that account. Well, still couple of months to decide, maybe my main will catch even better location.

you could try the gambe and abandon at a very very quiet moment at the page  and get it with your main. There are quite a few who managed to do it. ..but of course the risk to loose it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you could try the gambe and abandon at a very very quiet moment at the page  and get it with your main. There are quite a few who managed to do it. ..but of course the risk to loose it.

yes, I have thought about it. I guess now might be a good time but I don't want to risk yet. Maybe I will wait when everyone wants a cabin and no one wants a traditional and then try :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sakura Sands said:

Releasing an incredible trad in Gentle Grove now.  Unique location with lots of water and a gorgeous sunset.  Honestly can't believe I am letting this one go but I need to be realistic about how many homes I need and cull a few :( . May the next owner make many happy memories in this home <3.  

Wish I had been online to try for it.  Good luck with your choices.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

Some good points, especially about the URLs.

But I can also relate with roseelvira, there are some folks who will try to intimidate you to leave, because they really want the home you just got. For me, this is a new breed of LH owners, not many, but enough to spoil it for others. I know this because of the lucky times I, or my alt, got a home in a newly released region, and got people just coming into the parcel, or sending aggressive IM's.

I did like having some privacy, but have now opted for the 'open house' approach with regard to Bellisseria. The parcel on mainland is now group only instead, and I'm happy to show off what we do in our LH.

Best way is to AR, block, mute etc, but we shouldn't have to 😟

I guess I haven’t gotten a house or location that anyone coveted, because I haven’t encountered that kind of aggression. I feel bad for you and @roseelvira that you’ve had to endure this experience. People have been in the house when I’ve landed. My reaction is to tp away without a word to give them time to clear out. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

They probably are just standing there to make sure you don’t abandon... most people who abandon do not want a house back! This is a whole lot of drama about a non-issue. Someone standing outside of your home isn’t a crime. 

I think both Rose and Granny refer to those people that do get into your new parcel, sometimes even sending unpleasant messages. We have all check a home that we have just abandoned, so to not get it back, but we try not to be 'invasive' ;) 

• Like 4

I don't play that way I like to wait until they have left the home and then abandon and risk it back myself. You can't trust that they won't also be doing this also if you are using the one home for another abandon then there might be a little awkward minute whilst you hop from one to the other so I feel very impolite to be caught in that position - sorry if you see my around doing this I am not waiting to see if you abnadon!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

And I just unwittingly signed on, saw a trad, grabbed it...

o.O

Wow it's amazing

EDIT : If this is how my luck goes today, bring it, briiiiing it! LOL

Congrats - I am not a trad fan so if I click it's through boredom - there ARE some fab ones going through...

• Like 3

I think I released this Fuhrbol trad twice today. It's a nice location but now I don't need it.

And I can't believe it - I have just logged to the webpage and there was a houseboat, a camper AND a victorian to grab :D

....aaaaaand they are gone.

Edited by Saskia Rieko
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I think both Rose and Granny refer to those people that do get into your new parcel, sometimes even sending unpleasant messages. We have all check a home that we have just abandoned, so to not get it back, but we try not to be 'invasive' ;) 

Thank you Elena, that is what I was referring to. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

Thank you Elena, that is what I was referring to. 

Now that I re-read my post, I am not sure I was so clear, with all that ´so not to´ and ´have check (ed)´... xD  What was I typing? Please, I need to leave my home and touch the outside world xDxD 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

Does anyone know the area the log cabins are to be in?? ?    I wonder if sometime today or  this  week perhaps  any clue ???

I was wondering that too.. Nothing has been posted, not a single hint these last days.... It would be great and exciting to get them this week 

• Like 1

Just now, Elena Core said:
14 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

Does anyone know the area the log cabins are to be in?? ?    I wonder if sometime today or  this  week perhaps  any clue ???

I was wondering that too.. Nothing has been posted, not a single hint these last days.... It would be great and exciting to get them this week 

Many places in the US made announcements of closure and mandatory work-from-home over the weekend.  Things like that could impact LL as they work on verifying that they can do all of the release stuff with most or all of their staff working from home.  I know they do already have lots of folks that work remotely, but they also have a decent sized staff in California.  No clue if that will impact releases or not, but there is the potential for at least a bit of delay.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.