When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was behaving myself for a change and was working diligently, then on my first break I went in to check and saw a vic, a camper and an HB all available, I clicked the vic, tried twice and failed and then got one.  And it's right on the river with a view of the bridge!

Web 5e6a6a71d9859c03dd591454

Edited by kali Wylder
to post the pic
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I was behaving myself for a change and was working diligently, then on my first break I went in to check and saw a vic, a camper and an HB all available, I clicked the vic, tried twice and failed and then got one.  And it's right on the river with a view of the bridge!

I think there is only like 3 homes on that region so that was very lucky indeed and also why they went so fast!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Oh my god, this virus has really hit me!!! I log in, and it seems I've invested one of my daily chances in a Meadowbrooke home 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

does it at least have steps and water view ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

That would have been about the 20th release I was there for on the dot and did not get anything. How is it the same people on here almost always keep grabbing victorian homes and ones on the water many times which is what I've been trying for for 3 months, I also click the land page off and on constantly. How do the people on here always grab the good ones, is there a trick to it? I feel my computer is fairly fast but I don't use the phone app.  I realise it isn't always the same people literally each time just seems like the same people are constantly getting homes. I click and get chances and always the same , try again ! Sorry a bit fed up today. Be back again tomorrow with hope and see all the places I've looked at snapped up once again. Gotta keep trying I suppose.

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 1

I think these last releases were especially hard because there were so few houses released at a time. But keep watching this thread because a lot of the people release great homes and will give you an opportunity to get it. It will happen!! I am never lucky during releases but I grabbed a gorgeous spot that someone abandoned. Don't give up!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

That would have been about the 20th release I was there for on the dot and did not get anything. How is it the same people on here almost always keep grabbing victorian homes and ones on the water many time which is what I've been trying for for 3 months, I also click the land page off and on constantly. How do the people on here always grab the good ones, his there a trick to it, I feel my computer is fairly fast but I don't use the phone app.  I realise it isn't always just seems like the same people are constantly getting homes. I click and gets chances and always the same , try again ! Sorry a bit fed up today. Be back again tomorrow with hope and see all the places I've looked at snapped up once again. Gotta keep trying I suppose.

I hear ya - It can be HUGELY frustrating! All you can do is keep trying, really. Do you use an auto refresh? I find it makes a lot of difference, at least for me it does.

The only think I'd add is if you get the chance to try outside of the North American working day, you'll have less "competition" - of course the other side of that is fewer homes on the land page... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Arquet said:

I hear ya - It can be HUGELY frustrating! All you can do is keep trying, really. Do you use an auto refresh? I find it makes a lot of difference, at least for me it does.

The only think I'd add is if you get the chance to try outside of the North American working day, you'll have less "competition" - of course the other side of that is fewer homes on the land page... 

I know if I try during the N. America working day I can't get an abandon - too many people on the LP. I am SLT plus 8 and I click randomly from 6 am to 10 pm . But if you put "good ones" as being "close to the water" you have already increased your competition and lowered your chances. Most sought after thing right now seems to be exactly that. But wait until the log home release starts ....

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Oh my god, this virus has really hit me!!! I log in, and it seems I've invested one of my daily chances in a Meadowbrooke home 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

That happened to me! I never ticked the accept terms but I've somehow had a mysterious Meadowbrook and Trads going in that I never completed transactions on....

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.