When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok got a question ,,, what do you do when you get a home and before you can get security thinggy set up there is an avi that will not leave  no not past owners   they pop in a few seconds after you change the style of the  house and trying to get the content kit ,,, and the avi  keeps next to you staying almost into you . It seems every time i or my hubby lands a nice home  this happens ,,, i had one avi stay in front the home and was in the street sitting   waiting ,,, i asked what was the problem and they said they  had given up a home on that street but wanting mine ,,, and so  gave it up ,,, i could not stand someone sitting there till i abandoned .

My rl hubby said it is a form of passive agresive intimadation ,,, if i did not get it you  can not have it type of behavior   ,,,, he said those who pratice thhis should be reported ,,,, he said i am too nice ,,,,, he gave up his house in edgemire and got a really great one  in a different  location and it is so much better than what he gave up ,,,,, he said  this is  his forever home so i have to get the cabin ,,, lol

but what do you do  since you cannot eject if  they are not inside the parcel line but camping outside till you move ???  

so tired of  moving and just would like to keep a place i like instead of the  other  either next door or stranger avis  intimadation /  the building onto your property   with anchor prim and saying its allowed  till you move or  i want it for my group, family  /   or  i was  looking at it and   you have  it  but give it up because i want it   type behavior that continues to happen....... and it happens alot  i have rl friends in sl who this happens to as well ,,,,,  hope it will stop with the cabins  since it seems the vics that happened alot with  thoses areas and homes

A

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

ok got a question ,,, what do you do when you get a home and before you can get security thinggy set up there is an avi that will not leave  no not past owners   they pop in a few seconds after you change the style of the  house and trying to get the content kit ,,, and the avi  keeps next to you staying almost into you . It seems every time i or my hubby lands a nice home  this happens ,,, i had one avi stay in front the home and was in the street sitting   waiting ,,, i asked what was the problem and they said they  had given up a home on that street but wanting mine ,,, and so  gave it up ,,, i could not stand someone sitting there till i abandoned .

My rl hubby said it is a form of passive agresive intimadation ,,, if i did not get it you  can not have it type of behavior   ,,,, he said those who pratice thhis should be reported ,,,, he said i am too nice ,,,,, he gave up his house in edgemire and got a really great one  in a different  location and it is so much better than what he gave up ,,,,, he said  this is  his forever home so i have to get the cabin ,,, lol

but what do you do  since you cannot eject if  they are not inside the parcel line but camping outside till you move ???  

so tired of  moving and just would like to keep a place i like instead of the  other  either next door or stranger avis  intimadation /  the building onto your property   with anchor prim and saying its allowed  till you move or  i want it for my group, family  /   or  i was  looking at it and   you have  it  but give it up because i want it   type behavior that continues to happen....... and it happens alot  i have rl friends in sl who this happens to as well ,,,,,  hope it will stop with the cabins  since it seems the vics that happened alot with  thoses areas and homes

A

I get people at releases standing on parcels and then I get the parcel in a release and they are still standing on the parcel waiting. Waiting for me to release it. But I am not going to do that with someone on the parcel or maybe I am keeping the parcel so perhaps can the LH security system help? I don't actually use it as usually these people move it after an hour or so. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

A

hard ban them on the about land (put on banlist) and enable privacy option, so they can't see you

( mostly i do it temporal, sometimes permanent, even did it with some forumers once... don't park on your abandon :) )

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

A

I've had this too, one IM'd a rather odd but nasty message too. I blocked her. Plus add the offender to the parcel banned list. They then get booted off the property if they were still on it.

Don't let them bully you out of a nice home. Your husband is right, report them, take a snapshot if they are standing right next to you, or if they say anything copy paste that too.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

There will be a Victorian back in the market, in a few minutes.

Two sides have water, it has a couple of little footbridges nearby, and only one immediate neighbour, oh and it's on Poult.

ouch, I missed it!!! I saw it but wasn't fast enough"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm going to release a Victorian at Peu Corner in a few minutes. No ocean view, but still very special and unique, with a beautiful landscape and no near neighbor. Since I got it, I still didn't have the time and inspiration to totally decorate it and now I wanna let this alt free for the log cabins. Hope some one make a better use than me.

1660698072_PeuCorner2.thumb.png.bacffde2f3ff6b6176e6c4c4fbbbc3bf.png766598009_PeuCorner.thumb.png.868fc2cb5d4974f95900e6efa6cdf4b9.png

• Like 11

18 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

I'm about to release a nice Victorian in Llyn Brithyll (said in a Welsh accent).

I got your "Lake Trout" and it's gonna be going very soon!

Its  lovely, lovely spot, has a big lake behind it, no bushes in the way, some rocks, and lovely flowers in front. Oh and there are Victorian Fireflies on the lake too! (They only come out at night!)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Llyn Brithyll/60/193/34

and another:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wuthering Downs/51/125/46

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brightchurch/64/84/37

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

My old vic in Llyn Brithyll sure is getting around! I can't believe it hasn't found a new owner, it's such a great location next to that pond. I only gave it up because I'd had it a while and wanted to try for a cliff location.

I had it for 24 hours

it was very hard for me to put back!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

My alt has just grabbed a perfect traditionald in Washburn, just on the coast so whoever released it - thank you :)

I like when people post this kind of stuff, lets everyone know that coastal locations are still possible.  Congrats and enjoy your new place :) .

• Like 5

15 hours ago, roseelvira said:

A

I've yet to encounter this, so I don't know.  Plus all my parcels have always been open, so I really can't relate.  I guess just talk to them, invite them in, ask for decorating suggestions -- but make it clear the land is yours, not there's.  If there's real intimidation, AO their ass.  But make sure it's real.  I've been thinking of asking folks here that when they post url's for places they are giving up to stand OUTSIDE of the parcel, not in it, before landmarking.  That way, when folks click the link here in the forum, they don't wind up in someone's living room.  I had that happen a few times last night -- luckily no one was home lol

If folks are outside your parcel, well, your domain ends at the parcel line.  There's nothing you can do about them hanging around on public land.  But if they cross the line, if you'll pardon the term, by harassing you in IM or local chat, AO them, as you would with any other harassment.  Best of luck to you.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I've yet to encounter this, so I don't know.  Plus all my parcels have always been open, so I really can't relate.  I guess just talk to them, invite them in, ask for decorating suggestions -- but make it clear the land is yours, not there's.  If there's real intimidation, AO their ass.  But make sure it's real.  I've been thinking of asking folks here that when they post url's for places they are giving up to stand OUTSIDE of the parcel, not in it, before landmarking.  That way, when folks click the link here in the forum, they don't wind up in someone's living room.  I had that happen a few times last night -- luckily no one was home lol

If folks are outside your parcel, well, your domain ends at the parcel line.  There's nothing you can do about them hanging around on public land.  But if they cross the line, if you'll pardon the term, by harassing you in IM or local chat, AO them, as you would with any other harassment.  Best of luck to you.

Some good points, especially about the URLs.

But I can also relate with roseelvira, there are some folks who will try to intimidate you to leave, because they really want the home you just got. For me, this is a new breed of LH owners, not many, but enough to spoil it for others. I know this because of the lucky times I, or my alt, got a home in a newly released region, and got people just coming into the parcel, or sending aggressive IM's.

I did like having some privacy, but have now opted for the 'open house' approach with regard to Bellisseria. The parcel on mainland is now group only instead, and I'm happy to show off what we do in our LH.

Best way is to AR, block, mute etc, but we shouldn't have to 😟

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.