When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

ow that I re-read my post, I am not sure I was so clear, with all that ´so not to´ and ´have check (ed)´... xD  What was I typing? Please, I need to leave my home and touch the outside world xDxD 

it is all good and i was refering to some of the bad  experience s  i have had  . 

I did learn that if you have placed a profile on the home before you abandon  once you abandon  you do not have to hang around  on  landmark page you can from your saved landmarks  go to iis profile  and it will show   linden home =matinance or the new owners   name  so you do not have to waste  time  hanging at abandoned home . In my landmarks i can see who now has homes i abandoned months ago ,,,, so much easier

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Flower Caerndow said:

t was a gorgeous spot, but I have too many houses so I am leaving some so as not to hoard them!

how many do you have ???  All the cleaning  !!!! Not to mention moping  floors unless you have them carpeted!!!!

• Haha 1

So many windows to wash, too!  And all that yardwork was more than my poor internet connection could handle ;) 

I had 6 coastal Victorians at one point, but after reading articles about hoarding I realized how foolish it is to have more than I can use so have been abandoning them and will keep just one. I have two more to leave sometime but not sure when as my internet connection comes and goes lately.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

it is all good and i was refering to some of the bad  experience s  i have had  . 

I did learn that if you have placed a profile on the home before you abandon  once you abandon  you do not have to hang around  on  landmark page you can from your saved landmarks  go to iis profile  and it will show   linden home =matinance or the new owners   name  so you do not have to waste  time  hanging at abandoned home . In my landmarks i can see who now has homes i abandoned months ago ,,,, so much easier

You don't even need a landmark - you can check the profile from your teleport history as well!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Flower Caerndow said:

So many windows to wash, too!  And all that yardwork was more than my poor internet connection could handle ;) 

I had 6 coastal Victorians at one point, but after reading articles about hoarding I realized how foolish it is to have more than I can use so have been abandoning them and will keep just one. I have two more to leave sometime but not sure when as my internet connection comes and goes lately.

I got one the other day in Palatine Hills and if that was you who released it thanks so much! and if it wasn't you then thanks to whomever did release it.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 4

On 3/15/2020 at 6:34 AM, roseelvira said:

ok got a question ,,, what do you do when you get a home and before you can get security thinggy set up there is an avi that will not leave  no not past owners   they pop in a few seconds after you change the style of the  house and trying to get the content kit ,,, and the avi  keeps next to you staying almost into you . It seems every time i or my hubby lands a nice home  this happens ,,, i had one avi stay in front the home and was in the street sitting   waiting ,,, i asked what was the problem and they said they  had given up a home on that street but wanting mine ,,, and so  gave it up ,,, i could not stand someone sitting there till i abandoned .

My rl hubby said it is a form of passive agresive intimadation ,,, if i did not get it you  can not have it type of behavior   ,,,, he said those who pratice thhis should be reported ,,,,

but what do you do  since you cannot eject if  they are not inside the parcel line but camping outside till you move ??? 

I've lived on mainland since 2009...

And you get these hostile types from time to time...

Just gotta ban them, and if they actually send you a message saying they're trying to intimidate you... they just wrote the AR against themselves...

On 3/15/2020 at 7:48 AM, 93YearOld said:

I've had this too, one IM'd a rather odd but nasty message too. I blocked her. Plus add the offender to the parcel banned list. They then get booted off the property if they were still on it.

On mainland, up until a few months ago I basically had a monthly racist drop by... Sitting in my land and about once a month someone would be outside the plot IMing racial attacks at me.

It just took enough mute+bans to put an end to it... Most of them I would not respond to. A few times I would just respond with 'AR'd'.
(even these I only temporarily block... I always hope people will change, and if they don't I can just block them again)

Mostly... try very hard to resist them temptation to engage.

People like this will make an attack to get you to get emotional back... and then circle around with your response and use it to go after you and make it look like you're the one with the issue... LL's is usually good about spotting the real source of the drama or I'd have been tossed out of here years ago... but it's key to try as hard as possible to not engage, or to break away fast when you spot yourself starting to.

I'm rather surprised people are doing this in an attempt to get houses... any abandoned house goes back to the lottery and they've no good odds of getting it...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, Flower Caerndow said:

I had 6 coastal Victorians at one point, but after reading articles about hoarding I realized how foolish it is to have more than I can use so have been abandoning them and will keep just one.

Every few years I find myself owning way too much land...

Even if you have the finances for it... if you're not getting use out of it, it kind of gets alienating having it all.

I've had plots on mainland I would realize "I haven't been over there in almost a year... why am I paying for that? Somebody else could make something there..."

And I've also started to feel "I'm frustrated with not feeling 'at home' on my own SL-land... because I'm split in too many directions..."

It's good to cut back to as few spots as possible so that each of them feels special to you.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

Is there any way I can look at the Campwich lodge or Houseboat property on site..just got premium and new to how this works..ty for any help

I think you are looking for the demo region for the new lodge/cabin theme:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Linden Reveal/127/13/23

There are also two other regions that are demos of the current 4 themes: houseboats, campers, traditionals, and victorians. Make sure you pick up the style cards for these models. :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Demo/163/162/23

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I think you are looking for the demo region for the new lodge/cabin theme:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Linden Reveal/127/13/23

There are also two other regions that are demos of the current 4 themes: houseboats, campers, traditionals, and victorians. Make sure you pick up the style cards for these models. :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Demo/163/162/23

TY so much..yes that is what I'm looking for :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lovely Lapis said:

Is there a LM that I can see Houseboat property on site?  

4 minutes ago, Lovely Lapis said:

TY Little..I assume the houseboats are hard to acquire?

I'd say they come up far less often than the other types - I've been looking out for them, and I've started recording the number of times they appear, and it's definitely less than the other 3 types. I'm talking 5, 6, 7 over about 12 hours - at least in my experience. But i would imagine that means there are more of them during the SL working hours (my timezone is GMT, so I'm sure I miss out on a lot of activity).   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.