When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I know if I try during the N. America working day I can't get an abandon - too many people on the LP. I am SLT plus 8 and I click randomly from 6 am to 10 pm . But if you put "good ones" as being "close to the water" you have already increased your competition and lowered your chances. Most sought after thing right now seems to be exactly that. But wait until the log home release starts ....

Why is everyone on the LP during work hours? Are they playing SL TGOH at work!? Shamey!

LOL

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Why is everyone on the LP during work hours? Are they playing SL TGOH at work!? Shamey!

LOL

I am surprised so many seem to be able to play GOH from work since a previous job I had watched us like a hawk and had a program that spied on our internet activity. We didn't dare even google anything not work related.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I am surprised so many seem to be able to play GOH from work since a previous job I had watched us like a hawk and had a program that spied on our internet activity. We didn't dare even google anything not work related.

I think a lot of the people you see here during NA work times are not in fact in NA. :) 

ETA: However, playing GOH at work is what cell phones are for...lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

LOL

i normally am most active dúring work hours :) the perfect time for less competition on the home hopping. .. just made a stupid choice earlier this week, started a abandon in the evening...now i'm stuck on that schedule unless i skip a day!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think a lot of the people you see here during NA work times are not in fact in NA. :) 

Oh, I was referring to people who talk about checking out the land page from work and having to wait to get home to see where their Bellisseria home is because they are at work. I am not sure what part of the world they live in.  I say I am surprised they are able because I am shell shocked from the strict surroundings I had at the previous job and assumed it was that way in most offices. I guess not!  :D 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Trinity1776 said:

As another poster wrote, this is what cell phones are for. Unfortunately the LP isn’t really mobile-friendly (that checkbox).

i got some of my best homes on my phone  ,even waking up in the middle  of the night   ( checking for a few minutes  ) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

That would have been about the 20th release I was there for on the dot and did not get anything. How is it the same people on here almost always keep grabbing victorian homes and ones on the water many times which is what I've been trying for for 3 months, I also click the land page off and on constantly. How do the people on here always grab the good ones, is there a trick to it? I feel my computer is fairly fast but I don't use the phone app.  I realise it isn't always the same people literally each time just seems like the same people are constantly getting homes. I click and get chances and always the same , try again ! Sorry a bit fed up today. Be back again tomorrow with hope and see all the places I've looked at snapped up once again. Gotta keep trying I suppose.

Totally understand your feelings, been there, done that! I love reading up on this thread, but I never use it to know when to click. My PC is a decent one, a gaming PC actually, but I never managed to get hold of a house when a release is announced here, no matter if a single house or a big release. Maybe my internet connection is too slow, no idea. The farthest I get then is to the sorry-page and I really hate that one, lol

My advice is, use this thread to know when NOT to click!!! If there is a lot of activity here, better do stuff in RL than trying to get a LH, the competition is too high! Many people posting means many eyes watching and many fingers clicking. But if you are lucky and have the option in RL to try at odd hours, do that. I got my dream homes at the water, all of them amazing abandons, when manually and randomly clicking at odd and very odd hours, when nobody posted here at all. With this method it never took longer than two weeks, sometimes only two days after I decided to upgrade an alt. The only theme I never managed to get is a houseboat, they are rare anyway and dream locations even more so.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

just catched a camper but going back.. i seriously don't like this nextdoor :

dca0801615c473b02b47c5183d7ce4db.jpg

I hope you at least AR'd it - it is totally against the Seasonal weather part of the Covenant

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, FlakeFallen said:

My advice is, use this thread to know when NOT to click!!! If there is a lot of activity here, better do stuff in RL than trying to get a LH, the competition is too high! Many people posting means many eyes watching and many fingers clicking. But if you are lucky and have the option in RL to try at odd hours, do that. I got my dream homes at the water, all of them amazing abandons, when manually and randomly clicking at odd and very odd hours, when nobody posted here at all. With this method it never took longer than two weeks, sometimes only two days after I decided to upgrade an alt. The only theme I never managed to get is a houseboat, they are rare anyway and dream locations even more so.

@Ethereal Silvercloud  & @FlakeFallenI totally agree with this.  I don't work Tues/Wed so I can try for a new release, but most of the times it is either I don't get one, or it is too boxed in for me.  The best parcels I have ever been able to get, that work for me, are ones that get abandoned.  If you are only trying when there is a new release your chances are slim.  If you try for abandons, you have much more of a chance as people can release them at anytime during the day or night.  You have to be a bit persistent, but it does up your chances.

Go here for some tips on using auto refresh to get ones that are abandoned:

Good luck and I hope you are able to find a home you love soon :) .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

The best parcels I have ever been able to get, that work for me, are ones that get abandoned. 

YES!!! My personal dream locations are with ocean water and no neighbors on two sides and both our garden area between the neighbor at the back and me, so you don't look into each other's faces when you wait for your morning coffee to brew while looking out of the window to check the weather ... I got that with a Traditional and a Victorian and both were abandons. I will never understand why some people generally dismiss abandons and talk about them like they are someone's garbage. Saw that several times in different  inworld group chats. Sure, there are houses that aren't located in an ideal way and even they would be perfectly suitable for people who don't spend a single minute in their LH anyway. But there's also diamonds to be found, true, precious diamonds. :)

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, FlakeFallen said:

YES!!! My personal dream locations are with ocean water and no neighbors on two sides and both our garden area between the neighbor at the back and me, so you don't look into each other's faces when you wait for your morning coffee to brew while looking out of the window to check the weather ... I got that with a Traditional and a Victorian and both were abandons. I will never understand why some people generally dismiss abandons and talk about them like they are someone's garbage. Saw that several times in different  inworld group chats. Sure, there are houses that aren't located in an ideal way and even they would be perfectly suitable for people who don't spend a single minute in their LH anyway. But there's also diamonds to be found, true, precious diamonds. :)

My dream victorian home is on the ocean without a road in front of before there is water, I don't mind having houses beside me. Ideally with sand but at this point grass would be fine. Low and close to the water, not on a cliff really.   I'm all for abandons I look for them mainly. Just be nice to capture one in a new release for a change and some day one on the ocean. Maybe it's out there jut waiting for me . Lol !

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, karynmaria said:

@Ethereal Silvercloud  & @FlakeFallenI totally agree with this.  I don't work Tues/Wed so I can try for a new release, but most of the times it is either I don't get one, or it is too boxed in for me.  The best parcels I have ever been able to get, that work for me, are ones that get abandoned.  If you are only trying when there is a new release your chances are slim.  If you try for abandons, you have much more of a chance as people can release them at anytime during the day or night.  You have to be a bit persistent, but it does up your chances.

Go here for some tips on using auto refresh to get ones that are abandoned:

Good luck and I hope you are able to find a home you love soon :) .

Where I am I need to get up in the wee hours of the morning like 4am used to be 3am to be around for the early releases.  I've been looking for the abandons for awhile now, never an ocean plot yet in 3 months, I do see a lot of them claimed and never visited or used . Thanks for the good luck ,we will need it,  🙂

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

Maybe it's out there jut waiting for me . Lol !

I'm sure it is! Just be persistent and don't give up. My old LH was a style I didn't like. I stayed for 8 years out of resignation cause the Meadowbrooks were sold out during the many months I tried to get one (Isn't that an irony?!!!). In the end I was convinced it was my usual lack of luck. But this time I so fell in love with the Trads and Vics that I just had to try until I get it. By now I can tell, even for the luckless, it is only a matter of persistence and time. Keep trying, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

Where I am I need to get up in the wee hours of the morning like 4am used to be 3am to be around for the early releases.  I've been looking for the abandons for awhile now, never an ocean plot yet in 3 months, I do see a lot of them claimed and never visited or used . Thanks for the good luck ,we will need it,  🙂

Also keep up to date on the log homes, once these are released you may see a influx of peeps abandoning seaside Victorians & traditionals. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.