When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

this thread never was intended to give a sign to click, next to the fact it's nearly useless to use it that way,if 30 or 40 (or even more) people click, next to the hundred refreshers .. what are the odds you get something? ... with each click far less than 1%
If you refresh the message on the forum two seconds later .. and also on HP two seconds.. the house could be still in maintenance or already had 3 new owners.

Click when you have time.

I never used a refresher, clicked for 5 alts in the past and got my 5 tries on them all the time. Now only for one, and it's a bit harder because of my wrong time window at the moment, but still get all 5 tries every day.

I guess concerning what sense it makes to refresh when announcements are made here, both of us meant the same, we just used different words, no? Or did I misunderstand struggling with the foreign language?

One thing you mention leaves me confused. If this thread is not meant to tell others when to refresh, why are so many people announcing the release of their homes with sometimes even an exact time or posting that a Linden employee is in an about to be released region? To be honest I don't folllow this thread regularly and not from the beginning. I missed several hundred pages that might contain the real reason for this thread's existence.😳

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FlakeFallen said:

I guess concerning what sense it makes to refresh when announcements are made here, both of us meant the same, we just used different words, no? Or did I misunderstand struggling with the foreign language?

One thing you mention leaves me confused. If this thread is not meant to tell others when to refresh, why are so many people announcing the release of their homes with sometimes even an exact time or posting that a Linden employee is in an about to be released region? To be honest I don't folllow this thread regularly and not from the beginning. I missed several hundred pages that might contain the real reason for this thread's existence.😳

The starter reason is in the first post - to keep track of homes showing on the LP to see if there is any kind of pattern / schedule / reasoning ..... 

It turned into abandon announcements too. This can sometimes help people to click at the right time. But because no one really knows when a home goes to the LP there is no promise of getting a home anyway in this way. But it has worked for many people. 

There is a problem in so many people lurking this thread not just actively posting. Tons of people see the announcements and click all together this increases competition and decreases your chances. If the house actually does go straight to the LP after abandon which is kind of the point of the thread to begin with. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It can be helpful when regions are released, a flurry of activity on this thread can often mean that. If a lot of people are announcing abandons it doesn't mean you will get their abandon, it means that it is a behaviour pattern that indicates it is a busy time for abandons.

I think the use of this thread requires patience and pragmatism, it is pointless treating it as gospel.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I find it helpful during releases. People will confirm if a release has happened. Sometimes I’m on the land page when a release comes up. Lately I haven’t managed to get a home during a release, but it will alert me to try for abandons. People will ask in the inworld chat groups about releases. I’m finding the information here first. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.