When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

It would be nice if it would show up on the land page, so we wouldn't have to check inworld. I'm always hoping that my teleport history is in EST, but alas, it is always SLT. I've been in time out all day.

I don't know if you know this, but you can change the time to show local instead of SLT in the TP history if you use Firestorm. It's in the settings drop-down box in the TP history. I don't think I've seen a way to do it with the SL viewer, though. (Yes, I changed mine solely to monitor when I can come out of time out lol)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

It would be nice if it would show up on the land page, so we wouldn't have to check inworld. I'm always hoping that my teleport history is in EST, but alas, it is always SLT. I've been in time out all day.

Ha - It never dawned on me to check my teleport history.  It would never work on my main, since I TP around so much during each log in, but the alt is only TPing to the homes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ha - It never dawned on me to check my teleport history.  It would never work on my main, since I TP around so much during each log in, but the alt is only TPing to the homes.

If you consistently use the same parcel name when claiming a LH, you can search and find them that way. Yes, I spend too much time plotting how to make GOH easier. 😛 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I really wish my land page showed me the times for my last 5 house claims.  My 5 yesterday were scattered during the day and evening, but I don't remember when that first one was.  So all I can now do is periodically refresh and try to claim one, only to be told that I've hit my 5 house limit.  Even  when I hit the point where I can finally get one again, I also don't remember the time of the second one that I claimed yesterday, so I'll still be in that same situation again.

I make landmarks of every house I claim as soon as I get there, and if I abandon, I refer to it later to see what time I claimed it (right click on the landmark, then click Properties) if I can't remember when my time out is up. I also use the landmark to try to avoid claiming a house more than once (I map the landmark to see if the house I just had was claimed and if it is, I try to go for the one on the land page. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If you consistently use the same parcel name when claiming a LH, you can search and find them that way. Yes, I spend too much time plotting how to make GOH easier. 😛 

I type random characters into the name field on that page.  I only rename it to something proper if I don't abandon right away.  Using the TP history on the alt account does give me the info I need.

2 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I make landmarks of every house I claim as soon as I get there, and if I abandon, I refer to it later to see what time I claimed it (right click on the landmark, then click Properties) if I can't remember when my time out is up. I also use the landmark to try to avoid claiming a house more than once (I map the landmark to see if the house I just had was claimed and if it is, I try to go for the one on the land page. 

I do often forget some of the properties I have had.  I should start creating landmarks - or maybe I'll just start pasting all of the SLURLs into a notepad doc to keep from adding more needless clutter to my inventory.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I type random characters into the name field on that page.  I only rename it to something proper if I don't abandon right away.  Using the TP history on the alt account does give me the info I need.

I do often forget some of the properties I have had.  I should start creating landmarks - or maybe I'll just start pasting all of the SLURLs into a notepad doc to keep from adding more needless clutter to my inventory.

That is another reason I make the LMs since I used to say "Hey, wasn't I just here or was it next door?"  I do A LOT of talking to myself while house hunting. Ha. I forgot about using teleport history. I don't see where to find the time of each landing. Where is that?

• Like 1

Just now, Cricket Portland said:

That is another reason I make the LMs since I used to say "Hey, wasn't I just here or was it next door?"  I do A LOT of talking to myself while house hunting. Ha. I forgot about using teleport history. I don't see where to find the time of each landing. Where is that?

In Firestorm, the Teleport History is in the World menu.  When you pull it up, you'll see a date and time next to each location.  That timestamp is your local time and is the time that the TP actually happened, so that is the time of each landing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In Firestorm, the Teleport History is in the World menu.  When you pull it up, you'll see a date and time next to each location.  That timestamp is your local time and is the time that the TP actually happened, so that is the time of each landing.

I do use Firestorm and the date and time never showed there for me, but I fixed it with a setting.  Thanks!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I never knew that, thank you ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Been seeing campers on the land page for a while now.

And I'm about to throw another camper into the mix - a sweet little one between the rail lines and a river in Placid. I've loved my little gypsy artist set-up here, but my spot on Lake Tatakaka is even more lovely, so this one will have to go to some other lucky camper.

200301 GypsyArtist_011.png

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Okay just got the "Elvis was here" plot I will be releasing it at 8:30 PM  SL time , maybe someone who is still looking for a Victorian will have a chance to get one and will see this post.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barstough/33/14/32

I had it from yesterday, lol, I also got Elvis' other house in Passwall, it's a keeper!!!

• Like 4

I am letting two lovely Victorians out at 45 past the hour whatever that is for you right now. One is the riverside Century recently advertised scroll back for pics by @Frigga Freidman and the other is another beautiful riverside let out by @Garnet Psaltery originally in Dashwood.... I will start at 45 past anyhow but I am on one machine so will need to re log  ... happy hunting!!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.