When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Is it only me using an alt to scoop up the home that cycles round and keep it out of the way of your own hopping....? 

i'm steady at Tinwhistle for several weeks now  ... it's Ethan who keeps traveling..poor soul can't settle since his forced abandon of the Vic some time ago 😇 .. even my houshoppers have something they want to keep.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'm steady at Tinwhistle for several weeks now  ... it's Ethan who keeps traveling..poor soul can't settle since his forced abandon of the Vic some time ago 😇 .. even my houshoppers have something they want to keep.

Ah yeah this only works if you have at least two free hoppers .... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

thank god i have nobody free for clicking   ,i had that freaking house before ,lol  

saw a Vic pass   ,you threw it back ? 

Just joined proceedings today and catching up with the forum I think if I get this it is going into time out for a while and then let out maybe tomorrow morning...

• Like 2

I will be releasing this much-loved parcel backing onto the river in Century at 8:55am SL time (in 13 minutes). Masses of hydrangeas, the river at the back (nothing de-rendered) and a small pond with lily pads just across the street. The house is slightly offset from the street. Edit: GONE WITHIN 10 SECONDS

centurygoodbye1.JPG

centurygoodbye2.JPG

centurygoodbye3.JPG

centurygoodbye4.JPG

centurygoodbye5.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

52 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I will be releasing this much-loved parcel backing onto the river in Century at 8:55am SL time (in 13 minutes). Masses of hydrangeas, the river at the back (nothing de-rendered) and a small pond with lily pads just across the street. The house is slightly offset from the street. Edit: GONE WITHIN 10 SECONDS

centurygoodbye1.JPG

centurygoodbye2.JPG

centurygoodbye3.JPG

centurygoodbye4.JPG

centurygoodbye5.JPG

Darn I would have loved that!

• Like 2

Just now, Faydra Foden said:

I love Medicine Hat—-I decided to keep my spot there over a super spot I had on Innside, it was a hard choice though! I love having those super private lots on both those regions. :)

Yeah I will never give up Heath Cliff, and Medicine Hat is similar but with more trees. I am now in the awkward position where my riverside plot in Parlouf is too good to give up (stunning), and Heath Cliff and Medicine Hat are so lush and green, with a secluded feel - I don't think I can do much better now lol

• Like 2

My first house—well it was my second, but the first was less than a day or two—was in Parlouf!  I loved it, though I struck gold then for me, that was long before I went into TGOH phase, lol.

7 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

The Lostbell abandon was me, I stealth abandoned hoping to get the Vic by the river and nearly did but was pipped at the post. I got a nice cliffside/pond view Medicine Hat Trad though, and I like that area (I have one in Heath Cliff).

• Like 2

I really wish my land page showed me the times for my last 5 house claims.  My 5 yesterday were scattered during the day and evening, but I don't remember when that first one was.  So all I can now do is periodically refresh and try to claim one, only to be told that I've hit my 5 house limit.  Even  when I hit the point where I can finally get one again, I also don't remember the time of the second one that I claimed yesterday, so I'll still be in that same situation again.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

That was mine in Hammerhead release! :)

It's a nice spot= open front & side make it feel less crowded & turning the distance up just a bit yields a lovely lighthouse view. Thanks, I've enjoyed it!  (But I want a log home now :p)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitten Kaos said:

It's a nice spot= open front & side make it feel less crowded & turning the distance up just a bit yields a lovely lighthouse view. Thanks, I've enjoyed it!  (But I want a log home now :p)

Log homes are very tempting!! I caught the Century Vic so when I get round to going there to check out I shall certainly say if I press the button :) 

17 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Log homes are very tempting!! I caught the Century Vic so when I get round to going there to check out I shall certainly say if I press the button :) 

It would be funny if you caught my Century Vic I let go of  last month... corner plot with gorgeous tiered garden & birb bath?Between two houses (to  side & back with their backs right on the river)?   Edit: newp, mine was just south of the river :)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

It would be funny if you caught my Century Vic I let go of  last month... corner plot with gorgeous tiered garden & birb bath?Between two houses (to  side & back with their backs right on the river)?

It's the one advertised a little further up today's thread? I will be heading to look soon...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I really wish my land page showed me the times for my last 5 house claims.  My 5 yesterday were scattered during the day and evening, but I don't remember when that first one was.  So all I can now do is periodically refresh and try to claim one, only to be told that I've hit my 5 house limit.  Even  when I hit the point where I can finally get one again, I also don't remember the time of the second one that I claimed yesterday, so I'll still be in that same situation again.

It would be nice if it would show up on the land page, so we wouldn't have to check inworld. I'm always hoping that my teleport history is in EST, but alas, it is always SLT. I've been in time out all day.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.