When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Personally, I have an alt watching for those abandons today. I think there will be some sweet pickings. lol

There is a part of me that wants to upgrade a few more alts just so I can get more than 5 tries at the abandons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is a part of me that wants to upgrade a few more alts just so I can get more than 5 tries at the abandons.

Sure, why not? I upped the tier level on one to bring it into play (its basic land allowance is being used on Mainland). 😛

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me gently reminds everyone that new theme homes are not now available, and will not be available today.  There's a pinned thread where folks are talking about them :)

This  ^^^   

Please and thank you :)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I can't get in but camming in!

My work computer graphics nowhere as good as my home laptop even 😞

new homes_005

These pics would be a good addition to the other thread where everyone is posting theirs. :) 

• Like 1

Ok that's all I can manage. Boss came back anyway. 

I'm wondering if it's going to be set up like the camper region is, more communal? It's lovely. I was barely able to cam into the houses because I was so far away and this computer stinks but all very open plan it seems, large windows etc. Def want one of these!

• Like 2