When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, reynols said:

Please don't tempt me....     😉

Personally I never thought the hopping around was for me.  I swore I wouldn't do it.  At first I brought out one alt in cause I wanted a houseboat  & a traditional, then the campers came out had to bring a 3rd one out and then for the vics had to bring out a 4th.  Being the campers aren't for me, I will be using my 4th to get a log house.  I am going to be royally screwed when the other themes come out.  Come to the dark side @reynols hee hee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Personally I never thought the hopping around was for me.  I swore I wouldn't do it.  At first I brought out one alt in cause I wanted a houseboat  & a traditional, then the campers came out had to bring a 3rd one out and then for the vics had to bring out a 4th.  Being the campers aren't for me, I will be using my 4th to get a log house.  I am going to be royally screwed when the other themes come out.  Come to the dark side @reynols hee hee.

The way to the dream house ...

giphy9.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

2 minutes ago, 811Lord said:

The way to the dream house ...

giphy9.gif

This isn't too far off actually, my computer is in my bedroom, but my bed is higher and turned the other way .  And I have 3 pillows :) .

Edited by karynmaria
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Just saw a vic go by.

I caught it.. and just when I was sure I would have to abandon it, I saw water... and suddenly a magic scenery revealed....

Amazing unblocked ocean view, a protected green area on one side, and a neighbour bit closer than usual on the other side........in Popinjay

Now I have to think whether I will keep this or my corner plot on the standalone island in Bartlesmoor

Popinjay_002.png

Popinjay 3_001.png

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.