When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

There is a Vic in Queen's Arch sitting in Maintenance. I caught it twice!

now my turn... lol..
oh has a driveway for the garage.. didn't see those before

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

There is a Vic in Queen's Arch sitting in Maintenance. I caught it twice!

It's my turn now!!  Will be sending it back soon, clicker beware  !

• Haha 4

Queens Arch (probably) going by again, I put the houses in my Picks before I abandon, so I can see from the landmark when they are in maintenance and when someone owns it, and if it "sticks" with an owner.   Then after 24 hours I delete the pick :)   That way I don't have to hang around the house watching to see if it is taken,  that helps cut down on the lag during new region releases.

• Like 6

That’s a good suggestion, @Malayaa. I usually check my TP history to see if the parcel has been renamed. I got fooled when someone named their Vic “Linden Home”. I thought the house I’d abandoned was stuck in maintenance for two days. Glad they weren’t home when I went to investigate. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

Dang if I didn't get that Queen's Arch Vic again!!!!

i'm too scared to click at the moment... constant that camper ... i'm 100 % sure it's timpson ...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

That’s a good suggestion, @Malayaa. I usually check my TP history to see if the parcel has been renamed. I got fooled when someone named their Vic “Linden Home”. I thought the house I’d abandoned was stuck in maintenance for two days. Glad they weren’t home when I went to investigate. 

Arrrrrrgh when they are named Linden Home, been fooled too many times! Lol

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'm too scared to click at the moment... constant that camper ... i'm 100 % sure it's timpson ...

My alt would have taken the camper off your hands, but she’s in time out right now. This spell needs to be broken. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Is it only me using an alt to scoop up the home that cycles round and keep it out of the way of your own hopping....? 

thank god i have nobody free for clicking   ,i had that freaking house before ,lol  

saw a Vic pass   ,you threw it back ? 

Edited by Atina0
adding lines
  • Like 2