When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Damn wish I knew about this. Saltmarsh was my dream location for a houseboat - was never able to get one, and the houseboat I have now is slowly being surrounded by crappy out-of-theme builds 😭

It is a nice location but I have to note that it is not a great spot if you like to go boating. That vast expanse of water you see is not sailable (at least, not at this time). In your situation, I would honestly derender all the stuff even if it did fill up my blacklist (it's easy enough to do if you drag the edit box around the items) and wait it out since you will get new neighbors eventually. Or just keep looking, because there are nice locations out there and this is a prime time for catching abandons with the new release coming. :) 

ETA: And while I was typing that, I missed trying for a Vic on the LP, which is now back to Meadowbrook. I'll just keep trying, too! lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

ETA: And while I was typing that, I missed trying for a Vic on the LP, which is now back to Meadowbrook. I'll just keep trying, too! lol

Last week I scouted around the coastal edges of the new Victorian regions, and my gut feeling is that the fantastic abandons in the older regions are going to be a better bet than the new releases, as far as getting a water location goes.  I'm not a "cliff" person, and the new homes that were down at sea/bay level often had houseboats close by.   Disclaimer:  I will probably still click sometimes when the new releases happen  :) 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Ugh I keep getting my non Caithness abandon back so wasted 3 goes.

When I abandon a home, I then TP out, but the LM is still in my chat. I then click on the LM and it usually tells me if the house has been taken by someone else. Hope this helps.

*Note to self, heed your own words 🤣 I abandoned, and was too quick and got it back again!

Edited by 93YearOld
Wise words
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.