When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I preferred the Vics originally but now I prefer the Trads. I prefer a single story simple house with a lot of garden.

I've started thinking the same, but do like the option to change each rooms wall colours. Plus I can't manage the stairs easily, I am 93 after all.

Hubby has a Victorian on the water, and my alt has a nice secluded Traditional, so Granny gets to choose last.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Thanks @Leora Jacobus @LittleMe Jewell. Yes, it totally makes sense. But I'd rather have my alt totally 'clean' and ready for whenever the release happens. This theme is totally me, it's the forest I dreamt of

I love this new theme also.  I have an alt who is currently without a house.  Of course I keep wanting to click on the abandoned homes.  But yeah, I would like to have all 5 of my tries for the new release.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

I love this new theme also.  I have an alt who is currently without a house.  Of course I keep wanting to click on the abandoned homes.  But yeah, I would like to have all 5 of my tries for the new release.

I have an alt currently checking out abandons.  Since I know that the release will not happen before Monday -- Patch said not today and they never do releases, especially a brand new Theme BIG release, on a weekend - then I am definitely okay still trying to find good spots through the weekend.  

In truth, I really don't see the release happening before the Expo is over.  They are going to want to let lots of folks see them first.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have an alt currently checking out abandons.  Since I know that the release will not happen before Monday -- Patch said not today and they never do releases, especially a brand new Theme BIG release, on a weekend - then I am definitely okay still trying to find good spots through the weekend.  

In truth, I really don't see the release happening before the Expo is over.  They are going to want to let lots of folks see them first.  

You are probably right, okay I am going to hop till Sunday and see what Monday brings cause I can't resist clicking on them.  🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

In the Lab Gab Patch said when they DO release the log homes, it will be in a big batch, so having an alt with 5 clean tries is a good plan,, in case you want to go back and try again for another spot.  There were so many people trying for homes during the multi-region release of the Victorians that it hung the server giving an Unknown error message and Patch asked that we hold off abandoning until they got it back up and running  :D 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

In the Lab Gab Patch said when they DO release the log homes, it will be in a big batch, so having an alt with 5 clean tries is a good plan,, in case you want to go back and try again for another spot.  There were so many people trying for homes during the multi-region release of the Victorians that it hung the server giving an Unknown error message and Patch asked that we hold off abandoning until they got it back up and running  :D 

And when big batch goes out even the front row of existing theme owners will leave their houses (my term for people who live on the edges) I've already seen a Alotta top notch boats :) 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just caught and abandoned a Vic in The Mews. People who have been looking for Vics, I hope you are paying attention today!

I got one I really like!  😄   I also now have an alt that has grabbed a nice houseboat as well.   You guys are infectious.  😋😁

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.