When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just saw a Camper and a Vic on the page - and both were gone on the very next refresh 5 seconds later.

And just landed a Trad in Deermoor, but I can tell from the map location that I'll be letting it go.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

This thread is getting too tempting for me.... Two accounts locked in a freezer waiting for a new release, but if LL doesn't release the theme soon, I know one of them is going to find its way out...

Don't you feel it's like changing clothes in your wardrobe for the new season? When you make room for new outfits...

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

let them hop! .. its just a second to release the "old" home.. you'll make them unhappy!

No no no no no, it would be like releasing the kraken. The slightest attempt or doubt, and I'm lost; it's hard enough to control myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i think around 10 - 20 Li would be enough to give you more privacy .. unless thats too much already of course

That wouldn't be too bad, but my other one has water and is more private without having to plant bunches of trees.  The one above wasn't enough better than my other one to warrant keeping it.

• Like 4

I have jumped around some days, but what I get isn't as good as my Red Hook Victorian or Hammond Park Traditional. I have 2 "jumpers". One is paid for the whole 2020, one is paid for until 26. March.

There are some impossibly good locations, that's why I have even tried. I never know if somebody abandon "that" house unless I try.

I am barely in Red Hook. I am not guilty because I don't use it. I have paid for Premium. I am questioning myself, why I pay for Premium when I don't use/need it?

I will try to be firm and let one alt go back to basic in March. That's a little more than 3 weeks. If LL release the Log Homes before that, it will be so, SO temping to hop with him. If he land a dream spot, I am stuck with him on Premium. 

The landscaping in Hammond Park is a bit like the Log Homes, since I landed a home without hedges!!! 😁 I like what I did with the Hammond Park house, so maybe let the Red Hook go... but that is a dream location. If I regret it, I will not get back a Victorian with water view.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Faydra Foden said:

I got it next 93! The Elms beachy Vickie!

Ty, i never had a beachy vickie like it before, if I decide to put it back I will come here and let TGOT crowd know!

Congrats! It's nice! I'm saving my rolls for a new cabin with vaulted ceilings LOL!! 

• Like 2

I've seen everything but houseboats today. Got a camper just because I was curious(never having been up close to them), with a water view. Released it and a short time later got the Traditional with the river on two sides.Released it right before I logged off, thinking I wouldn't be back on this evening.  It seems like the supply right now is to the point that I can get a home within 30 minutes or so after sitting down to spend some time in SL. Don't want to have one sitting on my account overnight in case the big release is coming while I'm at work the next day (with access to the web site on my phone or iPad but not access directly to Second Life). 

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Don't want to have one sitting on my account overnight in case the big release is coming while I'm at work the next day (with access to the web site on my phone or iPad but not access directly to Second Life). 

Sort of glad then I had my five today and am locked out until tomorrow morning...however, my intuition tells me the release will be at the end of this week...Friday March 6

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.