Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DellaLaBella said:

Sort of glad then I had my five today and am locked out until tomorrow morning...however, my intuition tells me the release will be at the end of this week...Friday March 6

I'd bet on the following Monday.  There are often glitches with the initial release of a new Theme and I can't see them wanting to do that going into a weekend.  

There is also the slim chance that they go for middle of this upcoming week.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Just abandoned an awesome houseboat in Saltmarsh (I think it was previously Nika's). Gorgeous spot but I already have one I love, and had just clicked to see where I'd land! lol

Damn wish I knew about this. Saltmarsh was my dream location for a houseboat - was never able to get one, and the houseboat I have now is slowly being surrounded by crappy out-of-theme builds 😭

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

Is there a new list for the Victorians, as in guess in which order they will go?

They left the list system a few weeks ago ... now it is only guesswork. The last list that I made was ...

SSPE1036    Leonine Mews
SSPE1037    Caithness
SSPE1038    Edgemere Station
SSPE1039    Mountebank
SSPE1041    Swithins Bridge
SSPE1042    Carrollton Bay
SSPE1043    Pudding
SSPE1044    Whitmarsh

These are Victorians and the sequence they SHOULD go if they had kept to their ways

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

report and derender not a option?
( i mostly move, but when it's a good location it's sometimes waiting till they leave again)

Derendering would involve me filling my blacklist with 100's of items (no point in derendering the structure and then seeing a pile of furniture in the air). I have sent in AR's.. but well, no action after a few weeks, so maybe it's just a slow process. With a lot of abandons starting to show up I am tempted to just cut my losses though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm about to release my Salt Marsh trailer. This is a prime spot, sandy beach going to green land. Gorgeous view of the other little island nearby.

Truly a special piece of land.

Will release at 3:15am SLT or as soon as I can clear objects off!

Bye neighbour! Someone will be over the moon with that parcel!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am very new to Linden Homes so this is perhaps a very silly question, but how does one know that a parcel has become abandoned? Is it that the floating red text appears in the parcel? It seems that, other than that and other than checking the "About Land" window for a parcel, there is no [other] way to know if a parcel has been abandoned and/or become available. Thanks tons!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Amelie Mersereau said:

I am very new to Linden Homes so this is perhaps a very silly question, but how does one know that a parcel has become abandoned? Is it that the floating red text appears in the parcel? It seems that, other than that and other than checking the "About Land" window for a parcel, there is no [other] way to know if a parcel has been abandoned and/or become available. Thanks tons!

 If an abandon it will be owned by Gov Linden and parcel name will be Linden Home. Problem is it won't stay that way for long as it will show up on the land page as available and will be taken quickly. 

If unreleased it will have text usually. You can only truly know if it comes up on the LP and you take it I don't advise sitting about in world looking for unclaimed parcels. Easier to find regions that are ready for release... please see @Leora Jacobus list of soon to be released releases

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

 If an abandon it will be owned by Gov Linden and parcel name will be Linden Home. Problem is it won't stay that way for long as it will show up on the land page as available and will be taken quickly. 

If unreleased it will have text usually. You can only truly know if it comes up on the LP and you take it I don't advise sitting about in world looking for unclaimed parcels. Easier to find regions that are ready for release... please see @Leora Jacobus list of soon to be released releases

Thanks so much, Chloe. How does one easily & outwardly see that such an abandoned, and now Gov. Linden-owned parcel (Linden Home), has become available other than by opening the respective parcel's About Land window if red, floating text is only apparent for unreleased homes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Amelie Mersereau said:

Thanks so much, Chloe. How does one easily & outwardly see that such an abandoned, and now Gov. Linden-owned parcel (Linden Home), has become available other than by opening the respective parcel's About Land window if red, floating text is only apparent for unreleased homes?

He he - easily and outwardly not sure that exists in Linden Home Land! You could try opening the mini map in world and clicking on parcels to see if they are "linden home" although some people do like to name their parcel Linden Home to confuse :) it's a lottery which home will actually show up on the land page and when. Available homes may take some time to show up on the LP after abandon. Red floating text has been known to stick around on parcels that have been claimed also. Easiest way to get a home is to watch this thread for abandon notices and releases - and refresh on the LP!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

He he - easily and outwardly not sure that exists in Linden Home Land! You could try opening the mini map in world and clicking on parcels to see if they are "linden home" although some people do like to name their parcel Linden Home to confuse :) it's a lottery which home will actually show up on the land page and when. Available homes may take some time to show up on the LP after abandon. Red floating text has been known to stick around on parcels that have been claimed also. Easiest way to get a home is to watch this thread for abandon notices and releases - and refresh on the LP!

Thank you, Chloe! I understand completely; thanks for such a great & comprehensive explanation!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...