When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There is one, but I don't know if it's active, and I believe it's invite only. The name is Belli Hoppers, or something like that.

I think it's a great idea to have a group that only talks about releases. 

AFAIK... I suggested something like this here on the forums,  but wasn't aware someone took the ball & ran with it & made an inworld group. Excellent.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

AFAIK... I suggested something like this here on the forums,  but wasn't aware someone took the ball & ran with it & made an inworld group. Excellent.

Yeah, I can't tell if it's still active, though, since I never joined it. One resident posted about it here a few times and said to IM her if you wanted an invitation, but I prefer open groups so never checked into it beyond that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

is there another updated release list. I know they are guesses but they are often very accurate. 

From @Nika Talaj's list posted a while back:

SSPE348     Penrod

SSPE351    Dog Paddle

SSPE352    Zut Alors

SSPE360     Innside

SSPE361     Pratt Falls

SSPE366    Cordwainer  (shouldn't 367 be "Smith"?)

SSPE367     Stone Harbor

SSPE368      Oh Cay

SSPE371   Sawtooth

SSPE372    Gnorfwood

SSPE373    Shallow Springs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, DellaLaBella said:

I did a search and couldn't find it...I'd be happy to start a new group...I'm logging off now for the evening...I'll check back in the my morning to see if there are any other positive responses

I just looked it up. The correct name is Belli Home Hoppers. It appears to have 15 members.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

This is for those of you who understand this stuff. Because I don't.

The gorgeous vic in Highmarket, surrounded by water on two sides has been abandoned for SEVERAL DAYS!

What is taking so long for it to hit a cue?

NOT abandoned, just not used. Claimed over a month ago.

image.thumb.png.fee62e432505abade46e0b3a38eb6e69.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, DellaLaBella said:

I did a search and couldn't find it...I'd be happy to start a new group...I'm logging off now for the evening...I'll check back in the my morning to see if there are any other positive responses

Well if you start a group I will certainly join it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am in it - was invited. I think it's @Alumna Cornell xx

Hello, all! A friend has just alerted me to this bit of the conversation. Yes, I set up the Belli Home Hoppers group back in August (?). My intent was not for it to be a chat-oriented group like the very large and active Bellisseria Citizens, but an informal network of people who'd been active on this forum thread during the summer so that we could keep in touch and find some friends within SL. I'd sent invitations to 40+ people who were regular contributors to this thread, and 14 responded by joining. My plan was to encourage those of us in the group to hold a series of open houses, once we'd settled in, and I was intending to start the ball rolling before Christmas. Unfortunately, several weeks of ill health limited my own efforts to get things done. (I'm a RL photographer, so one part of my house is being set up as a gallery, where I hope to hold bi-monthly open house exhibitions.) My situation is better now, and I'd been aiming to get in touch with the group with an invite to my house for 12th-16th Feb., but now a family funeral in a different part of the country means I'll be away from my computer for much of next week.

I'd be happy to open the group to more people who are active here (I've only popped into this thread occasionally since I'm staying put in Walrus Beach) and am likewise open to designating interested folks as 'officers' , but am not keen to make it an "anyone can join" group as there are alternatives with that approach. So, anyone who wants to join - whether you're still hopping about or settled - add your name to this post, along with a note about what you'd like the group to be/do, and I'll send you an invitation. (Just be aware that I won't be able to respond between the 12th-15th.) PS- Apologies for this digression from "When did you last see...", but I do want the membership of Belli Home Hoppers to be drawn from this thread. (Yes, feel free to give me the names of your alts as well!) (Still working on optimizing the resolution of the photos.)

gallery.png

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Whilst on hopping topic - I finally gained possession of Red Hook parcel today on my main account by using the method I mentioned earlier (switch from alt to main) and in doing so alt gained and then released a Victorian in Wimple. Which was waiting now for another Victorian to set it free ......

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 4

@Alumna Cornell I'm sorry you've had a tough time, and thank you for coming in to post the group info.  It would be nice if the group provided the same alerts about released and upcoming regions as here, plus opinions, announcements of successful landings, and housewarming parties :) I'd like an invitation, please. :) 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@Alumna Cornell I'm sorry you've had a tough time, and thank you for coming in to post the group info.  It would be nice if the group provided the same alerts about released and upcoming regions as here, plus opinions, announcements of successful landings, and housewarming parties :) I'd like an invitation, please. :) 

As long as you don't mean up-to-the-minute breaking news type stuff! Anyone in the group can send out a message to all. (When it was first set up, several used it to alert the others of houses they were about to abandon in the wee hours.)

2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

As long as you don't mean up-to-the-minute breaking news type stuff! Anyone in the group can send out a message to all. (When it was first set up, several used it to alert the others of houses they were about to abandon in the wee hours.)

Oh no, I can't take too much excitement, which is why I'm not in the main Belli group :D  I like the idea of notices so people aren't continually messaging to say the same thing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I am totally happy to go super exclusive group hopper heads ups - as long as I have alts there may be some hopping ... :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yeah, I can't tell if it's still active, though, since I never joined it. One resident posted about it here a few times and said to IM her if you wanted an invitation, but I prefer open groups so never checked into it beyond that. 

Have just seen this, Sylvia. I started the group back during the summer (have written more about it elsewhere in response to Chloe), and made it by invitation rather than an open group because I wanted to limit it to people who were active here in this thread, and because I didn't want to replicate something like Bellisseria Citizens. The idea was to take acquaintances met here and form a network of people who might become friends, not to amass a large number of people for the sake of it.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

To avoid lots of distracting responses from me, please consider a 'like' reaction from me as an invitation sent. You can also send me a message when logged into SL - will check for them and respond ~2PM SL time.

since  im still hopping with my alt ,i like an invitation too please 😄

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.