-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/20/2023 at 2:08 PM, Maitimo said:

I've always been less-than-keen on Houseboats (though I love the idea of being near/on water), but I thought I'd give the new styles a try for the first time. And... I really like this one. It reminds me of the Williamsburg trailer, except much bigger. Still a work in progress, needs more pretty decor, but I'm happy with it so far.

52912463600_533949105e_b.jpg

Gorjus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

The start of a Ranch outdoor - more woodsy, less ranchy. Have about 350 ish left for the interior but chose the smallest model so I *think* that will be okay may have to prune a bit...

53011253503_4b665df257_k.jpg

53011155940_b60b3e9867_k.jpg

53011253533_9cd4d83271_k.jpg

Gorgeous! May I ask what did you use for the pretty water?

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jellybeangirl101 said:

Love the fireplace! where did you get it? If you don't mind me asking. 

Thank you!  The fireplace is included in the Roost home 'Mitchell Park'.  It comes in short & tall and black or white options.  The fire grate is also included, but I added animated fire from one of my Apple Fall fireplaces as it feels more realistic to me.

Edited by Cougar Sangria
Added a sentence.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2023 at 1:02 PM, Chloe Bunny said:

The start of a Ranch outdoor - more woodsy, less ranchy. Have about 350 ish left for the interior but chose the smallest model so I *think* that will be okay may have to prune a bit...

53011253503_4b665df257_k.jpg

53011155940_b60b3e9867_k.jpg

53011253533_9cd4d83271_k.jpg

You were right near me Chloe! I saw your wonderful landscaping taking shape, stunning!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MilleBliss said:

You were right near me Chloe! I saw your wonderful landscaping taking shape, stunning!

Thank you - I have two accounts at the moment so after I got a boat at Some Pig I re rolled for fun and got another great Ranch at Wiseacre - a good time to be getting a home!

• Like 2

I'm not feeling guilty at all about my 1024 backyard pool in the ranches area.  I do, in fact, love it.  I need some decent quality dragonflies to buzz around, but I already love sitting by it.

This is a temp home since I am not personally overly fond of the theme, but I wanted to try it out anyway.  I haven't even touched the house, yet, but I have plenty of LI to work with.

image.thumb.jpeg.42aef68a7057a30d7913b860fd898e6b.jpeg

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'm not feeling guilty at all about my 1024 backyard pool in the ranches area.  I do, in fact, love it.  I need some decent quality dragonflies to buzz around, but I already love sitting by it.

This is a temp home since I am not personally overly fond of the theme, but I wanted to try it out anyway.  I haven't even touched the house, yet, but I have plenty of LI to work with.

image.thumb.jpeg.42aef68a7057a30d7913b860fd898e6b.jpeg

^^ that is a lovely pond, not an out-of-theme honker of a swimming pool.  Beautiful work!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

^^ that is a lovely pond, not an out-of-theme honker of a swimming pool.  Beautiful work!!

The word choice was a bit tongue-in-cheek.  So far none of my neighbors have chosen to pave paradise and put in a pool, but if they did, I wouldn't see it because I put in so many plants. 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.