-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

New Garden Layout

New Garden Layout

New Garden Layout

I personally have been waiting to see what you'd do with a house like this and thank you for sharing ❤️ It's been a long time coming and here you are finally!!!!!!  I LOVE love love love love your eye for detail in this house and landscape.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am much more pleased with this one. Where I had a row of pampas grass, the terrain was a bit uneven. That's why I planted there. But with persistent nudging, i got the gravel up high enough. The fence included in the creator pack is really good and low land impact. It would be even better if it had 6 m stone walls. I took the risk and stretched the 3.2 m to 6-7 m. The texture can handle it, I think. I have as much as 100 Li left. That is awesome. I have also put in a bit essentials in the bedroom and bath, like a bed, sink, toilet and tub. So I can use some furniture with higher Li, maybe.

New Garden Layout

New Garden Layout

New Garden Layout

I had to derender some trees to get clearer images, without so many shadows from them.

I can't have climbing plants grow out of concrete, that is why it is a planter in the corner of the pergola.

Just WOW. I like it even more than your first version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the kind comments, the garden turned out to most commented on of my posts, I think. ❤️

I am almost afraid to say so, but Newbrooke is starting to feel fun to work with. I disliked the theme, and said that I should not have one of those houses, oh no. 😮

When I am done with the bathroom and bedroom here, I will try one of the 1024 houses. I begin to think that covering those &@£#! glued on terraces can be easier than I thought. I want to be free to decorate the land as I want.

• Like 6

This is what the Newbrooke looks like that my male alt calls home when he's online, which is about 5% of my time in SL or even less (I spend more time as a house cat avatar, truthfully) ... almost completely out of the 351 prims and my backyard still needs work. :(

6-bell.jpg

7-bell.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
removed extra space
  • Like 16

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am much more pleased with this one. Where I had a row of pampas grass, the terrain was a bit uneven. That's why I planted there. But with persistent nudging, i got the gravel up high enough. The fence included in the creator pack is really good and low land impact. It would be even better if it had 6 m stone walls. I took the risk and stretched the 3.2 m to 6-7 m. The texture can handle it, I think. I have as much as 100 Li left. That is awesome. I have also put in a bit essentials in the bedroom and bath, like a bed, sink, toilet and tub. So I can use some furniture with higher Li, maybe.

New Garden Layout

New Garden Layout

New Garden Layout

I had to derender some trees to get clearer images, without so many shadows from them.

I can't have climbing plants grow out of concrete, that is why it is a planter in the corner of the pergola.

I adore how you used the wood on the slate. I like the stones around the perimeter. Everything looks amazing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2022 at 10:04 PM, Mercedes Avon said:

I didn't think I would adore the Newbank theme as much as I do. I rolled and got a 1024sqm and chose a 512sqm house so I would have  a lot of backyard. I made a lot of the parts for the backyard. I love how it turned out!

I have a lot of pics so I will space this out over two posts. This is the Faraday house.

Part 1 of 2

faraday-1.png

faraday-2.png

faraday-3.png

faraday-4.png

faraday-5.png

Mercedes could you please tell me where the kitchen is from? I absolutely love it!

Edited by Annie Nova
  • Like 4

OK, apart from a few details here and there (for instance adding a half wall in the bathroom to "hide" the toilets), I think I'm done with indoors. This is the Denver house. I had to edit a painting on the second picture because, you know, biggots, etc. 🙄 I hope Tamara de Lempika won't mind.

lh_new14.png

lh_new13.png

lh_new15.png

lh_new12.png

lh_new11.png

lh_new10.png

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 13

13 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I also put a list here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194373250@N07/51924881772/

because I got questions about where I got the prims with textures.

Thank you for doing this! I'm a few houses over and while I was exploring I stood outside your place like a crazed stalker for ages just admiring your work and right clicking everything! Absolutely gorgeous and inspiring.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I picked up a second parcel to try out a different house. This is the result of that. The decor is much the same, just arranged a bit differently. I didn't include pics of the bathroom and bedroom because they look much the same. The garden in the back is also the same. I am trying to now decide which parcel I prefer - do I like the big staircase leading up to my parcel or do I prefer the other parcel that has no neighbors on any side? I plan to downgrade all but the one account so I need to decide!

snappy-2.png

snappy-3.png

snappy-4.png

snappy-5.png

snappy-1.png

• Like 24

5 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I picked up a second parcel to try out a different house. This is the result of that. The decor is much the same, just arranged a bit differently. I didn't include pics of the bathroom and bedroom because they look much the same. The garden in the back is also the same. I am trying to now decide which parcel I prefer - do I like the big staircase leading up to my parcel or do I prefer the other parcel that has no neighbors on any side? I plan to downgrade all but the one account so I need to decide!

snappy-2.png

snappy-3.png

snappy-4.png

snappy-5.png

You did some REALLY neat things there with the indoor staircase. I hope you make indoor mods like that for all the staircases.

The kitchen is awesome. I could not see it was two different ones first. AC kitchen and Hive kitchen, tinted to match? But where are your roll up curtains from? First I thought it was Soy?

I would take the house with the stairs up. It looks majestic.

I am in the mood to pack up my stuff and jump for a better location.

• Like 4

Bedroom. The wall is :Abedul:. Modern Light Panels Niza / Texture Change

To see the rest, click on one image.

The panels have lots, lots of options. Light or no light. Click on each part (2 kind of panels and the "thin strands" that separate them). They are also mod and I tinted a part slightly. A pain to adjust, each is 3 parts that must be adjusted manually. So worth it! I found the wall color RGB when I searched online for grey "Timberwolf".

Bedroom Bellisseria Newbrooke - Denver 

Bedroom Bellisseria Newbrooke - Denver

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 21

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

And this is the last room from the Denver house. I have 12 Li left. :)

Newbrooke - Denver

i need to take lessons from you! you are sooooo good at this. love it, and yessss we need a love button, this is so much more than a like!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.