-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, sailorcipher said:

I hope it's okay to post again; I don't want to spam! I just had some fun with my new houseboat and wanted to share.

Main everyday home is on the Mainland now, so hey! Why not make my houseboat a cafeboat? :)

All are welcome; it's in Yeah Buoy!

Has anybody ever complained of there being too many pictures of Linden Homes of all sorts?  Because I'll personally never get enough pictures of Linden Homes of all sorts.  Love your pictures :)  The Cafe looks just great!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Come take a look at my Linden Home 🏡

Hello fellow Belliserians!! I finally got around to fully decorating my stilt home, the Lauderdale, and it will be open for you all to come see and maybe get some inspiration for your home. I also send in my application for the Belliseria, Parade of homes and hopefully it gets accepted. You can find the LM when clicking on the picture and you will also find some tips for decorating your Linden Home.

Edited by Enola Dethly
  • Like 11

I didn't think I would adore the Newbank theme as much as I do. I rolled and got a 1024sqm and chose a 512sqm house so I would have  a lot of backyard. I made a lot of the parts for the backyard. I love how it turned out!

I have a lot of pics so I will space this out over two posts. This is the Faraday house.

Part 1 of 2

faraday-1.png

faraday-2.png

faraday-3.png

faraday-4.png

faraday-5.png

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I didn't think I would adore the Newbank theme as much as I do. I rolled and got a 1024sqm and chose a 512sqm house so I would have  a lot of backyard. I made a lot of the parts for the backyard. I love how it turned out!

I have a lot of pics so I will space this out over two posts. This is the Faraday house.

Part 1 of 2

faraday-1.png

faraday-2.png

faraday-3.png

faraday-4.png

faraday-5.png

amazing!!!! May I ask where the wood slated wall came from?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Part 1 of 2

faraday-5.png

I love this entire house - and have to ask, who makes that kitchen? (I've been looking for an in-the-wall microwave/oven like that for a couple of years.)

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I love this entire house - and have to ask, who makes that kitchen? (I've been looking for an in-the-wall microwave/oven like that for a couple of years.)

The kitchen is sold by ROOST Homes and I got it off the Marketplace. It is modular to it can be sized to fit (it is a little over-scale and I scaled it down).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You, @Mercedes Avon are pure magic! I humbly lower myself to sit on the floor by your feet and whisper: "Teach me, Master..."

The look of this house, and the garden, is blowing me off my feet. I have seen other LH home styles very fine decorated by you, but then I had liked the houses already. I was so negative to Newbrooke (Still is, in general) so this was a shock.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I got started on my very first roll of the dice.  It is an interesting location on a hill.  I might have the highest location Newbrooke and can see over the houses behind me clear to the water.  The view is pretty amazing. I had to stare at it for a while to decide which theme I was going to decorate in.  Who would like a location like that?  It didn't fit the post-apoc or industrial ideas I thought I would go with.  I decided to focus on the height of the parcel.  A conspiracy theorist/X-Files/SETI idea was sinking in.  We are not alone! 

I'm not done, yet, since I am not happy with the kitchen and bedroom.  I'll focus on those over the next few weeks.  I bet the search for extraterrestrial life will take less time than me being picky and indecisive with furniture and decor.  So far, the Moles and Lindens have not removed my rooftop antennas and my search for alien life continues.  (If they do remove my scientific apparatus, I will add it to the government conspiracy to keep the masses uninformed and keep us from the truth.) 😄

537608167_Tempvic_002.thumb.jpg.9a0da0950910be08ecd1f7903e90c604.jpg

I have this rocket lamp.  It fits the theme, but, well, ummm.... It is distracting and I can't stop staring at it.  I mean, I like it, but... *cough* nevermind.  Maybe it's just me.

Snapshotgt_003.thumb.jpg.e912d7b3f4f13126db5bbfadadeddf36.jpg

The search for intelligent life continues.

1977012420_Tempvic_003.thumb.jpg.d4a80974d09eedff3775352f518d5ae1.jpg

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Eu tenho uma lâmpada de foguete. Se encaixa no tema, mas... É uma distração e não consigo parar de olhar para ele. Quero dizer, eu gosto, mas... tosse, sem se importa. Talvez seja só eu.

A busca por vida inteligente continua.

1977012420_Tempvic_003.thumb.jpg.d4a80974d09eedff3775352f518d5ae1.jpg

I love decoration with good humor and personal stories. 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Part 1 of 2

faraday-1.png

faraday-2.png

faraday-3.png

faraday-4.png

faraday-5.png

Who is the kitchen set and bathroom set by? Love the look!!

On 3/4/2022 at 11:04 PM, Mercedes Avon said:

Part 1 of 2

faraday-1.png

faraday-2.png

faraday-3.png

faraday-4.png

faraday-5.png

I absolutely love what you have done here..i was skeptical myself of theses homes .i would love to see it..and also would like to know of that devider you made..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.