-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

And now, after visiting Loretta's amazing home, I bring you my story. I recently ran into a poor deer looking for shelter, so I opened my garden for him; what I didn't expect was that the next morning, a few more animals would be knocking on my door, running away from hunters. Soooo, since the rumour was spreading around the new regions, there was no other choice: I bring you "El refugio del lago", a shelter, a safe home for the Bellisseria wildlife (next chapter: the little young rabbits recovering inside)

FoxLow.thumb.png.e81886e6a6fce7a090c005618c4eb9e3.pngBearLow.png.7b124d18fc8b78b2d36d0acd2932877b.pngDeerBearLow.thumb.png.a69297c9db1af01db461eff21828c1b6.pngBunniesLow.png.20a88a85bc75ff2cfac6d1a0bc7d3467.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

so pretty and I love the mountain look behind your home and it looks like a little pond too.  Love the decorating.  So the dividing wall are made of components you got with the Doyle?  I really like what you've done with it.

The dividing walls are simple walls with baseboard and holes for the doors created by me and textured with the Log Cabin textures.

The door and arch used are from Elusive Designs. I'm using these sets below that I bought for The Verne, but they also worked great with the Doyle and the Log Cabin, because they're mod:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/E-Victorian-Verne-French-Doors-With-Windows/18717928;

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/E-Victorian-Verne-Downstairs-Wall-Divider-Add-On/18718734.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, DemeraraGirl said:

The dividing walls are simple walls with baseboard and holes for the doors created by me and textured with the Log Cabin textures.

The door and arch used are from Elusive Designs. I'm using these sets below that I bought for The Verne, but they also worked great with the Doyle and the Log Cabin, because they're mod:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/E-Victorian-Verne-French-Doors-With-Windows/18717928;

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/E-Victorian-Verne-Downstairs-Wall-Divider-Add-On/18718734.

awesome.  Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorLeeSeungCheol said:

Such a disappointment that Frank Lloyd Wright homes are ixnay'd from SL.  

You mean, exact replicas?  Well, I haven't looked into it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the estate did have something to say about that.  But many builders have done FLW inspired builds, I ran across a whole lovely region of them a while ago.  And, of course, anyone who wants can do their own interpretation of a Prairie interior.

Photoshoot at Moms_007.jpg

• Like 12

Started work on my new log cabin, I chose the Grand View; I love that big front window.

From the living room, and through to the kitchen/dining room at the back. The little side room is now a rather large bathroom, and the bedroom is upstairs. Not done much with that yet, and I still have work to do on the garden. But I've been busy in my RL garden today.

609432.jpg?width=1200

• Like 19

There are so many lovely new home styles available, I want to try them all! But I cant seem to give up my little spot of Bellisseria, I love the location too much.

I might have to seriously consider a premium Alt.

Snapshot_035.jpg

Edited by KiriLife
Just can't spell somedays......
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KiriLife said:

There are so many lovely new home styles available, I want to try them all! But I cant seem to give up my little spot of Bellisseria, I love the location too much.

I might have to seriously consider a premium Alt.

Snapshot_035.jpg

It warms my heart to see my garage in use....what a lovely job you've done with it ❤️

• Like 4

After always running out of prims with all my Bellisseria homes, this time i decided to do it the other way round......

Garden came first.. and what a surprise, there are no prims left for the interior..... I think I should keep two homes, preferably side by side....

or teleport between them in the worse case  :) 

Sam Handwich 7I_001.png

Sam Handwich 8B_001.png

Sam Handwich 9_001.png

Sam Handwich 14B_001.png

• Like 21