-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, Coby Foden said:

My simple skybox... erm I mean sky platform 😁  up in the sky at 2200 meters. I don't like much the totally enclosed skyboxes. The open platform feels better for me. This is great place to test clothes and stuff. No lag up there at all. This is early morning, at sunrise. Beautiful colours in the sky.

2020-05-13_sky-platform.thumb.jpg.3e735e4a04de076264b6a9f07baea39f.jpg

I don't know much about Skyboxes.....When you have one - does the LI for it & all the contents count against your LI allowance on the ground?

3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

I don't know much about Skyboxes.....When you have one - does the LI for it & all the contents count against your LI allowance on the ground?

Yes -- anything you rez within your parcel boundaries counts against LI, no matter how high up it is.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Yup, everything within the boundaries of your parcel  counts, no matter how high it is.  You own the whole thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

Yes -- anything you rez within your parcel boundaries counts against LI, no matter how high up it is.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yup, everything within the boundaries of your parcel  counts, no matter how high it is.  You own the whole thing.

Thanks guys for your answers....that figures....   I never wanted a Skybox anyway, but when I saw that one that Coby Foden posted...it was so cute & open - I was going to consider one.

So, after 12 years of being a wandering SL vagrant, with the odd rental here and there, I was finally tempted to settle down in Bellissaria.
I wanted to set up a Bachelor pad in one of the Log Homes, and also a skybox for a change of scene. I chose the Grand View option.

Here are the results :)

01_House_small.png

02_Hallway_small.png

03_Lounge_small.png

04_Kitchen_small.png

05_Bedroom small.png

06_Bathroom_small.png

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, Orfeu Miles said:

So, after 12 years of being a wandering SL vagrant, with the odd rental here and there, I was finally tempted to settle down in Bellissaria.
I wanted to set up a Bachelor pad in one of the Log Homes, and also a skybox for a change of scene. I chose the Grand View option.

Here are the results :)

01_House_small.png

02_Hallway_small.png

03_Lounge_small.png

04_Kitchen_small.png

05_Bedroom small.png

06_Bathroom_small.png

Don't mind me and my binoculars across the road. ;) 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Haha 9

16 minutes ago, Orfeu Miles said:

As you know Sylvia, I lead a blameless life of solitude and contemplation, so feel free to use extreme close-up :)

Yeah, I am pretty sure I know what you are contemplating over there. 😛 

(Oops, i should post a pic to get back on topic, but I'm not in world right now! Post another pic, quick!)

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

:ph34r: Checking the weather... Seems to be a fine day. 😃 ☀️
My Winchester house at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/North Waddling/185/241/23

2020-05-20_North-Waddling_Winchester.thumb.jpg.0aa98d0a600f6c58790f4cd96b44a282.jpg

You certainly have a nice spot there, right by a lake, how beautiful to wake up to that every morning. Loving your downstairs bedroom too, very serene and homely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I've always thought true beauty lies in the little details, those small things that really make a difference, and help you enjoy a simple sunset, relaxing by the fire. Happy Sunday everyone

EntradaRefugio2.png

JuntoAlFuego2.png

This is gorgeous! You are talented when it comes to little details. That is something I struggle with.

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.