-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/7/2020 at 4:18 PM, Marianne Little said:

I am happy that I found rustic decor, especially the Navajo rugs. I also got a better blue color. This is the default one instead of one I selected.

overl kit_008ed.jpg

Rustic collage.jpg

really love what u done here.. so rustic and cozy...:))

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, CandyxHaven said:

Ok .. not the greatest with pictures or design but here is a look to mine!..  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hopalong/65/215/52 its open house if you wish to take a look.. :))

mine1.png

mine 3.png

mine 2.png

mine 4.png

Your work is impressive, and your landscaping skills are truly professional!!!

• Like 7

My second Log Home "Peaceful Pond", the Lincoln (my alts were busy in the beginning of April!).  It has a tiny pond across the road and a gorgeous side pond with fireflies, and the back is an empty SSPE region...am holding on to the house to see what happens behind it, more houses or ???  There are 2 add ons,  a front porch (4 li) and an upstairs room (5 li) with a window and skylights  (both add ons by PUMBY).   The mole landscaping here is fabulous, just added some Skye ground flowers and some ferns.  (p.s. I am learning Gimp, sharpened the pix then decided to scale down all of their sizes so some of the pix are overly sharp lol).  The last pic is my bathroom shot through the add on skylights, all the glass can be set to "super frosted private mode" in case there is a peeping hawk or something :D 

Lincoln1.png

Lincoln2.png

Lincoln3.png

Lincoln4.png

Lincoln5.png

Lincoln6.png

Lincoln7.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Malayaa said:

My second Log Home "Peaceful Pond", the Lincoln (my alts were busy in the beginning of April!).  It has a tiny pond across the road and a gorgeous side pond with fireflies, and the back is an empty SSPE region...am holding on to the house to see what happens behind it, more houses or ???  There are 2 add ons,  a front porch (4 li) and an upstairs room (5 li) with a window and skylights  (both add ons by PUMBY).   The mole landscaping here is fabulous, just added some Skye ground flowers and some ferns.  (p.s. I am learning Gimp, sharpened the pix then decided to scale down all of their sizes so some of the pix are overly sharp lol).  The last pic is my bathroom shot through the add on skylights, all the glass can be set to "super frosted private mode" in case there is a peeping hawk or something :D 

Lincoln1.png

Lincoln2.png

Lovely home and... what a great view!!!!!!

• Like 5

I've gone right back to houseboat life, dropped all the alts and settling (back for the second time) into Pearlcoast. After toying around with exterior add ons I decided to build a porch for the Wallower and concentrate mainly on the inside. So I used an interior divider and put in a galley kitchen. Bedroom with the big window. Bathroom tucked away and living area at the "front" although I have only really made a vague start to decorating and thrown all my stuff around. 

It feels really good to have a boat on my main account as I think I prefer sailing to driving so there is an added sense of fun and movement. Also having now five themes to choose from and trying them all I feel I can make the decision without doubt now? Does that make sense? Like I don't wonder about other themes? (Maybe I wonder about the new themes but not the current ones) 

Snapshot_040.png

Snapshot_041.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Frying eggs on small kitchenette. Only 3 LI (without props rezzed). It has nice animations and props - frying eggs, pouring coffee, and washing dishes. It's even modifiable.

I took this kitchenette from the free caravan - group gift from Dench Desings. The whole caravan is extremely nice too, with lots of animations. Worth grabbing while it's available.

2020-04-20_Dench-Designs_Kitchenet.thumb.jpg.a7441cc9b04d4a42335395bf48ec270e.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

So I've decided that my favorite homes of the log cabins are the Overlook and the Grand View. But I feel like the Grand View needs a couple of additions to make it better - the missing bathroom add-on for the loft, and another room or porch on the side near the door. So this is my latest home, a Grand View with those additions. I've moved the kitchen/dining area out to the addition, so that I could finally make use of the Trompe Loeil Belasco Kitchen which is great but huge, and unlike their other kitchens, is all one piece.

kitchen1.png

kitchen4.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

It's 12 LI as is, but I removed the lights and the legs, which can't be separated from the lights. This took it down to 9 LI. It can be hung on the wall and still look great, or you can make replacement legs if you don't need the LI to be quite that low. (I don't like lights on things, so that was my main concern.)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Trinity, nice job!  May I ask where your desk and bookcases are from?

Desk is from a gatcha from Scarlet Creative at a previous Arcade, so it's likely at Scarlet Creative's gatcha section. I re-colored the legs to match the chair, which is from BLACK NEST (Kunskap Desk Chair). The bookcase is from Consignment and is 12 LI total (the library canvas is not included; that is from floorpan and I picked that up at the marketplace. As others have mentioned, you can remove some things from the bookcase if you want to reduce LI.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've finally gotten my log home feeling cozy and all meshed out! Here are three exterior views. Starting with the view from the road.

roadfront_001.thumb.png.05950b1887b8fca1ba52a34c9973fd41.png

Then one angled to the front door showing the deck as well.

front_001_001.thumb.png.0783784cf66d11a673cfbbecf392b38b.png

I think of all the homes I've lived in, I've used more LI for my log home garden than any of the previous homes. I really love chillin on the deck soaking in my hot tub with a friend or two.

back_001.thumb.png.72169c829c1fcb71d66e455950a19b9d.png

And finally, one from the back. I removed the awning I had used previously and replaced it with this attached pergola. That gave me a net gain of 4 prims!

In my next post, I'll show you the interior.

• Like 16

Here's the interior. The living and kitchen area are very open to each other. You can't see it in the pic but there's ample room for a large dining table and benches.

LR_001.thumb.png.385a5bb759b0eeef6ad9214d63108dca.png

I closed off that little side room with doors and installed a laundry area in its place.

laundry_001.thumb.png.7bf95334b15f4a447522f059af236a7f.png

I also added wood planks to the wall above the front door to create a break in that huge vertical space. The added beams create the cozy feel I wanted.

beams_001_001.thumb.png.88f960eb910a2d714944ee48d38bf906.png

The inserted wall add-on creates a nice bath area with closet.

bed.bath_001.thumb.png.36f537b271e27e07581e3a1fd9b80d0c.png

The closet is hidden behind the doors with the bath tub very much the focal point.

bath_001.thumb.png.8cdb7171d50642be3a59c546a044c789.png

I'm really loving my log home now!!!

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 31

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.