-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Eleanor Anderton, if its not too much trouble, I would like to know the brand of:

1) The sink/vanity in the bathroom
2) The table, chairs and bench in the kitchen
3) The bed in the bedroom

I'm not Eleanor but I know where you can get those things from. They're all from laq decor, at least I think the sink is too but certain that the dinning set and bed are from there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Eleanor Anderton, if its not too much trouble, I would like to know the brand of:

1) The sink/vanity in the bathroom
2) The table, chairs and bench in the kitchen
3) The bed in the bedroom

Yes, we shop at many of the same places :) LAQ for sweet, low prim mesh furniture in multiple colors or I just always get the fatpack: library book cases, dining room table, chairs and bench, bathroom cabinet set, clawfoot bathtub, bedroom suite with bed and side tables. I still have my LAQ living room furniture too and use it at my estate home. Here is the shopping transport:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ Decor/68/62/34  Just head down the stairs.

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 3

(Hopefully, I will be able to type at a normal person pace, and this post will be finished with no typos or missing words...) Enjoying my little Adams back porch, bringing a little Victorian touch to this modern cottage. I couldn't expect I was going to love my Traditional so much. I left my former Trad at Carumba to get a Victorian, and now I'm enjoying my Adams cottage much more than the other one... Belli, the place where unexpected things happen....

Adams.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I think I've got my trailer on Lake Tatakaka just about how I want it...rather enjoy sitting out here while working on stuff.

200201 RunningRiver.jpg

That is so pretty, Peony, beautiful!  All the shades of green work so well together. 😍

Do you have any interior shots?

• Like 5

On 1/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Elena Core said:

(Hopefully, I will be able to type at a normal person pace, and this post will be finished with no typos or missing words...) Enjoying my little Adams back porch, bringing a little Victorian touch to this modern cottage. I couldn't expect I was going to love my Traditional so much. I left my former Trad at Carumba to get a Victorian, and now I'm enjoying my Adams cottage much more than the other one... Belli, the place where unexpected things happen....

Adams.png

Elena, where is this set from the table/chairs & also the window w drapes thing? TIA, it's very pretty 

• Like 1