The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

On 4/27/2019 at 9:25 AM, Aletheia Zuta said:

Hi, here is the location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/165/87/28 

Please come and grab a cuppa and a cupcake anytime :D

19.04.27 Monoceros Cafe Stine.jpg

This is literally a handful of doors down the street from me. I stopped in last night and had a hot chocolate (good thing gestational diabetes for virtual pregnancies isn't a "thing" in SL *lol*)

Anyway, I met a lovely lady here @deplove, as well as added a photo to the board. It's such a cute little set up! I think I'll be visiting this place a lot. Very welcoming and relaxing. Fantastic job 😁

24681385_Raeatcafe2.thumb.png.2fc9ccdf675ff61580e73a3ddadc0cd9.png

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

This is literally a handful of doors down the street from me. I stopped in last night and had a hot chocolate (good thing gestational diabetes for virtual pregnancies isn't a "thing" in SL *lol*)

Anyway, I met a lovely lady here @deplove, as well as added a photo to the board. It's such a cute little set up! I think I'll be visiting this place a lot. Very welcoming and relaxing. Fantastic job 😁

Hi Neighbour :D our home is just down the road at the Shanty sim. Please drop by any time. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shanty/180/46/28

The Bellisseria community that has been created is so amazing. Very happy that we can contribute in a small way and that people can meet in our Cafe 🌼

Hope you and your baby enjoyed the hot chocolate 

Thank you for your photo xx

19.04.21 LL Entrance Easter.jpg

Edited by Aletheia Zuta
  • Like 11

On 4/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, Lukas Thetan said:

Just some favorite items/parts I pulled out of my inventory and adapted with a few new purchases.

I flew by your home yesterday as I was touring and I thought, "what a lovely and perfect addition to that style of architecture"

• Like 1

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.c07555c320174f7329c66b97bce3b9f4.png

^ Front yard.

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.b580dba652f75bdb91db43033fa07dc8.png

^ Back yard.

I even have a butterfly and bird that move in the little garden bed to give it a sense of life. Shame the pic isn't better quality.

Apologies they're a bit blurry. I had to bravely bump up graphics to take the pics then drop it down again before I crashed. 😑

• Like 13

8 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Questa è letteralmente una manciata di porte in fondo alla strada da me. Mi sono fermato ieri sera e ho preso una cioccolata calda (il diabete gestazionale di buona qualità per le gravidanze virtuali non è una "cosa" in SL * lol *)

Ad ogni modo, ho incontrato una bella signora qui @deplove , oltre ad aver aggiunto una foto alla lavagna. È un set così carino! Penso che visiterò molto questo posto. Molto accogliente e rilassante. Lavoro fantastico  😁

Dear RaeLeeH

thank you also for me it was nice to have met you, it is so rare to meet people from your neighborhood as we come from many different countries. Best wishes again for the child and who knows maybe we will meet again at the cafe, which is really very nice and welcoming. Who knows if they thought of dance balls just put any streaming, for ex.  I hear the music of the Anaconda club at home, it's relaxing and not disco music. Baci Adriana (in world deplove)

• Like 3

Out on the road (somewhat bumpy as sim crossing are NOT good LOL) in my new car.   Just realized this is an illegal product so deleting the info on it. But it is a great photo so will leave that.   Find a nice LEGAL car and go driving :D. 

2014333327_takemeforaride.thumb.jpg.d390c5aab9e31fbb20106fb62b4c8966.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 10

13 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

I've been having fun exploring for the past few days, today I drove around for a while.  The lag was pretty bad in some areas, but for the most part it was manageable :) I created a video of my ventures today.

VROOM VROOM!

What are you recording with?

I spotted a fishing chair today :D 

439679df09ea267c137af3d917deb05b.gif

Then as I was passing I wondered what was on the upper deck under a tarp and I've not stopped laughing since!! 

a261fc4b7b439c14da7bf3a6426c982c.gif

Brilliant Creators!  And a wonderful sense of humour this Houseboat owner has!  I'm so thankful I can't smell what attracted the flies to that dumpster! :D  :D  

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

I'm glad you liked it :)  It was a lot of fun driving around town in my car, I even managed not to crash too horribly.   

I saw no flattened Moles and no police caution tape anywhere so we must all be doing pretty well driving!  😉 

• Haha 1

Here is my new Sophia kitchen, in a shabby chic style with Vietri Italian ceramics. All the doors of the fridge, oven, wall units etc. are open / close. Original design on the MP shop Adri De Luxe, 13 prims, low impact, small cost, maximum yield  :D

SOFIA KITCHEN WINCHESTER HOME_001.png

Edited by deplove
  • Like 7

I found another boat house, that seems to have been swept out to sea!

Snapshot_247.thumb.png.a3abcf34c3dfca4e56b4484835e95272.png

The animations still work on it too.. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Abiatti/45/236/7

What could have happened here? Global warming, a gigantic mole?  Who knows?  

Snapshot_248.thumb.png.766c2695b391969299eb59e2de20aa18.png

I'll leave that mystery for you all to figure out, I'm off sailing once again :)

Snapshot_249.thumb.png.451c2b340e3848a911f797bcd9fd2027.png

Wow, this is beautiful, great work to everyone involved with putting this together.  

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2