Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I wish I had selective physical control over my own hair growth.

Granted .. one hair at a time.

I wish someone would think up a wish for me.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Forgot the wish yet again.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

grants you a BJ but performed by a werewolf   (yeah I know I was just getting it on track, don't kill me ) I wish for more LI on my homestead

Granted! We're sending a bladerunner to retire you right now. I wish I could eat all the candy I want and not get cavities. 

Granted, you are an elephant with a USB storage stick where your brain should be. I wish for instant full rez everywhere I land.

Posted Images

Just now, BelindaN said:

Granted but how would you get there? And who would deliver groceries?

I wish I could get more interested in this game.......

Granted but you will have to post 13 posts in the next hour

I wish someone would take my Jason Momoa wishes seriously

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

Granted but how would you get there? And who would deliver groceries?

I wish I could get more interested in this game.......

[Obviously, the rainbow unicorn delivers :) ]

Granted, you are more interested in this game, but you constantly fall asleep playing it.

I wish for three right feet to match my dancing partner's three left feet.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

[Obviously, the rainbow unicorn delivers :) ]

Granted, you are more interested in this game, but you constantly fall asleep playing it.

I wish for three right feet to match my dancing partner's three left feet.

Granted, but your dance partner is a centipede

I wish for a new unicorn

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Granted, but your suitcase only contains winter clothing.

I wish I could retire right now.

Granted! We're sending a bladerunner to retire you right now.

I wish I could eat all the candy I want and not get cavities. 

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, the diabetes will get you first.

I wish my office chair would stop throwing me out in the hallway.

Granted. Instead, it secrets you up in the false ceiling.

I wish the more power people had over the lives of others, the more they themselves would feel the pain they inflict upon others.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I wish the more power people had over the lives of others, the more they themselves would feel the pain they inflict upon others.

Granted. Masochists now rule the world in a unimaginably cruel fashion.

I wish responsible scripters in SL could have up to 256 kb of memory per script.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I wish responsible scripters in SL could have up to 256 kb of memory per script.

Granted, but you have been accused of being an irresponsible scripter, and limited to 12kb.

I wish I had a rich daddy.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Granted, but you have been accused of being an irresponsible scripter, and limited to 12kb.

I wish I had a rich daddy.

Granted, but not only is it Donald Trump, you've also got his hair.

I wish for a time machine.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...