Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

3 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish someone would put a Memory Charm on me so that I can reread all the Harry Potter books without knowing the plot.

Granted, but by the time you start reading the last book you've forgotten what happens in all the others so you have no idea what is going on. 

I wish I had my current brain in my 25 year old body. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, but you do so only on pianos falling from great heights.

I wish the bucks in my yard would stop killing my young trees.

Granted, but they've formed an allegiance with the slugs and you can't grow ANYTHING else.*

I wish Cary Elwes as masked Westley would rescue and kidnap me, like in The Princess Bride.

*Slugs. Those slimy little b*stards. I can't grow a single vegetable in my garden.

• Like 1

Granted! (evil laugh as she gets back at you)...but you now have five hundred pages of unread threads.  In the Answers/International/Spanish forum.

I wish I had the King Crab I saw at Costco for $238.00 (OMFG!!!!  In the fresh fish refrigerator case.) for dinner tonight.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, HunniHope said:

granted! But then you discover that not only is the crab 3 weeks old but you've also discovered a shellfish allergy

I wish that I ha a maid so that I never had to do any more cleaning or housekeeping

Granted, but the maid is Donald Trump in that tutu again.

I wish to be able to eat whatever I want with no weight gain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

Granted, but the maid is Donald Trump in that tutu again.

I wish to be able to eat whatever I want with no weight gain.

Granted but your gorgeous body has to lapdance Trump in his tutu

I wish I could get a decent nights sleep

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Granted but then you'd spend a third of your life in the sack.

I wish my brain could get to grips with this game.

Note: meaning this thread, NOT SL. :)

Your brain gets a grip on the game, but then your mind is blown.

I wish I felt attractive, or had better self-esteem.

• Like 2

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

As DT, I am immune to reality and I will not see that my wishes are corrupted. If you were DT, you could still be making wishes!

Not worth it.

On a more serious note, I'm glad I'm out of the game.  I found it was fun to corrupt people's wishes in funny ways, and delightful to get my own wishes granted.  But I felt bad and frustrated when MY granted wishes were corrupted.  (Dang, I really was set for that King Crab!)  Anyway...the rest of you enjoy!

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

On a more serious note, I'm glad I'm out of the game.  I found it was fun to corrupt people's wishes in funny ways, and delightful to get my own wishes granted.  But I felt bad and frustrated when MY granted wishes were corrupted.  (Dang, I really was set for that King Crab!)  Anyway...the rest of you enjoy!

I had an idea to try and wish for something negative / bad, hoping it would be corrupted into something good.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

The traditional trick is to wish for “more wishes”. But the wish you expressed has used up your wish, so you get bupkiss.

I'll be satisfied with bupkiss, at least it hasn't been corrupted. BTW, you forgot to make a wish....