Jump to content
Ansiri

Grant and corrupt a wish game

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, MissMagicCakes said:

 

I wish i had more money

Granted, but every time you pull some out to use it, it bursts into flames.

I wish someone would come and wash my laundry today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but now you have acid-washed jeans.

I'll probably wish I hadn't jumped back in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I'll probably wish I hadn't jumped back in here.

Granted, you didn't jump back in, you never left... and you never will.

I wish weather temperatures were measured in Kelvins, so people would stop thinking sub-zero was something to complain about or marvel at, though then it would be.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but when you set your thermostat to 298, your house catches fire.

I wish I'd seen the snowfall you described in the Friends thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted, but when you set your thermostat to 298, your house catches fire.

I wish I'd seen the snowfall you described in the Friends thread.

Granted, but you saw it directly from underneath, while wearing nothing but shorts, vest and flip flops.

I wish I had a nicer coat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish I had a nicer coat.

Granted, but every time you put it on, your hair turns mean instead.

 

I wish someone would come clean my house

(you know, now that my laundry issues is solved)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted.  Amina comes to clean your house with her mean hair, and sheds all over everything.

I wish I could un-see the mental image I just created there.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  Amina comes to clean your house with her mean hair, and sheds all over everything.

I wish I could un-see the mental image I just created there.

Granted, instead you're visualising Donald Trump in a mankini, and he expects to be spanked with the feather duster and don't even get me started on his plans for the hoover nozzle.

I wish I knew what "mean" meant in this context. Urban Dictionary says: "So hot, sexy and/or tight it defies description and boggles the mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish I knew what "mean" meant in this context.

Granted, but you no longer know what "mean" means in any other context, though you hear the word every few minutes.

I wish the ten boxes of Girl Scout Cookies I just bought had zero calories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, but you no longer know what "mean" means in any other context, though you hear the word every few minutes.

I wish the ten boxes of Girl Scout Cookies I just bought had zero calories.

Granted, they're all empty boxes.

I wish I could find my missing glove.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, they're all empty boxes.

I wish I could find my missing glove.

Granted, you'll find it on the street, under a dog poop.

I wish Second Life will have a give away of free annual premium memberships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but now the other one's missing (THAT was an easy one!)

I wish Maddy would go on a diet and send me her cookies.

Darn, Ansiri beat me to it.  Consider this one deleted.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ansiri said:

Granted, you'll find it on the street, under a dog poop.

I wish Second Life will have a give away of free annual premium memberships.

Granted  - but they will only give them to people that have never registered an avatar ever new users only with limitations to 2 hours per day usage

I wish individual folders in inventory had their own search option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

I wish individual folders in inventory had their own search option

They don't, but in Firestorm you CAN sort individual folders by their own criteria.  Hope that helps!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted (Sasy's wish) but the search algorithm is proprietary to LL and you'll never in life get it to work properly.

I wish I wouldn't forget to stop by here; this is the first time I've even noticed this thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I wish I wouldn't forget to stop by here; this is the first time I've even noticed this thread!

Granted, but now you can't remember anything else.

I wish everyone in the forums could experience the weather I'm about to get. Twelve to eighteen inches of snow in the next 24 hours, followed by -20F Tuesday night and a high of -11F on Wednesday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, but you no longer know what "mean" means in any other context, though you hear the word every few minutes.

That’s just mean, if you know what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Takes your meaning of "mean" to be the mean of all the meanings of mean.

You mean..? Oh, I get it, in a middling way.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wish everyone in the forums could experience the weather I'm about to get. Twelve to eighteen inches of snow in the next 24 hours, followed by -20F Tuesday night and a high of -11F on Wednesday!

Granted, we experience it from inside a warm, dry, well-provisioned shelter. (Also, yikes. Makes me wonder where you are.)

I wish this document would write itself to a satisfactory level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish this document would write itself to a satisfactory level.

 

Granted. But it's typed in Comic Sans.

I wish I could have a week of silence, sleep, and SL.

Edited by Laoise Rumsford
forgot my wish...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Granted. But it's typed in Comic Sans.

I wish I could have a week of silence, sleep, and SL.

Granted, with each day divided into 12 hours of SL, 8 hours of sleep,  and 4 hours of exercise, contemplation, and maintenance. This is a starting regimen only; as the week progresses you may increase the SL time but do not exceed 23.6 hours of SL in any 24 hour period.

I just wish that I could remember what else we need from the store as I'm pulling out of the driveway rather than as I'm arriving back home.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I just wish that I could remember what else we need from the store as I'm pulling out of the driveway rather than as I'm arriving back home.

Granted, you need root beer, and though you remember that, you'll forget where you live.

I wish I hadn't accidentally dialed 911 today, by bumping the side button on the iPhone in my coat pocket repeatedly as I tried to coax the snowblower into the barn. (I did have a pleasant conversation with the 911 operator, who said she'd be happy to send over some handsome policemen to see if my face was as red as I claimed.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

 

I wish I hadn't accidentally dialed 911 today, by bumping the side button on the iPhone in my coat pocket repeatedly as I tried to coax the snowblower into the barn. (I did have a pleasant conversation with the 911 operator, who said she'd be happy to send over some handsome policemen to see if my face was as red as I claimed.)

Granted, this never happened (i.e., fugghedaboudit), but next time you call 911 it won’t be as pleasant.

I wish that I didn’t butt-dial the crematory yesterday, their call-back and subsequent conversation gave me a sad. Maybe I get Tobey’s ashes today.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...