Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

8 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I'll probably wish I hadn't jumped back in here.

Granted, you didn't jump back in, you never left... and you never will.

I wish weather temperatures were measured in Kelvins, so people would stop thinking sub-zero was something to complain about or marvel at, though then it would be.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted, but when you set your thermostat to 298, your house catches fire.

I wish I'd seen the snowfall you described in the Friends thread.

Granted, but you saw it directly from underneath, while wearing nothing but shorts, vest and flip flops.

I wish I had a nicer coat.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  Amina comes to clean your house with her mean hair, and sheds all over everything.

I wish I could un-see the mental image I just created there.

Granted, instead you're visualising Donald Trump in a mankini, and he expects to be spanked with the feather duster and don't even get me started on his plans for the hoover nozzle.

I wish I knew what "mean" meant in this context. Urban Dictionary says: "So hot, sexy and/or tight it defies description and boggles the mind."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, but you no longer know what "mean" means in any other context, though you hear the word every few minutes.

I wish the ten boxes of Girl Scout Cookies I just bought had zero calories.

Granted, they're all empty boxes.

I wish I could find my missing glove.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, they're all empty boxes.

I wish I could find my missing glove.

Granted, you'll find it on the street, under a dog poop.

I wish Second Life will have a give away of free annual premium memberships.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ansiri said:

Granted, you'll find it on the street, under a dog poop.

I wish Second Life will have a give away of free annual premium memberships.

Granted  - but they will only give them to people that have never registered an avatar ever new users only with limitations to 2 hours per day usage

I wish individual folders in inventory had their own search option

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I wish I wouldn't forget to stop by here; this is the first time I've even noticed this thread!

Granted, but now you can't remember anything else.

I wish everyone in the forums could experience the weather I'm about to get. Twelve to eighteen inches of snow in the next 24 hours, followed by -20F Tuesday night and a high of -11F on Wednesday!

17 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wish everyone in the forums could experience the weather I'm about to get. Twelve to eighteen inches of snow in the next 24 hours, followed by -20F Tuesday night and a high of -11F on Wednesday!

Granted, we experience it from inside a warm, dry, well-provisioned shelter. (Also, yikes. Makes me wonder where you are.)

I wish this document would write itself to a satisfactory level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

Granted. But it's typed in Comic Sans.

I wish I could have a week of silence, sleep, and SL.

Granted, with each day divided into 12 hours of SL, 8 hours of sleep,  and 4 hours of exercise, contemplation, and maintenance. This is a starting regimen only; as the week progresses you may increase the SL time but do not exceed 23.6 hours of SL in any 24 hour period.

I just wish that I could remember what else we need from the store as I'm pulling out of the driveway rather than as I'm arriving back home.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I just wish that I could remember what else we need from the store as I'm pulling out of the driveway rather than as I'm arriving back home.

Granted, you need root beer, and though you remember that, you'll forget where you live.

I wish I hadn't accidentally dialed 911 today, by bumping the side button on the iPhone in my coat pocket repeatedly as I tried to coax the snowblower into the barn. (I did have a pleasant conversation with the 911 operator, who said she'd be happy to send over some handsome policemen to see if my face was as red as I claimed.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wish I hadn't accidentally dialed 911 today, by bumping the side button on the iPhone in my coat pocket repeatedly as I tried to coax the snowblower into the barn. (I did have a pleasant conversation with the 911 operator, who said she'd be happy to send over some handsome policemen to see if my face was as red as I claimed.)

Granted, this never happened (i.e., fugghedaboudit), but next time you call 911 it won’t be as pleasant.

I wish that I didn’t butt-dial the crematory yesterday, their call-back and subsequent conversation gave me a sad. Maybe I get Tobey’s ashes today.

• Sad 3