Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

10 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Golly, aren't variable pronouns enough?  (Bad, Linnie!  Do not go there! *SLAP!*)

Granted!  However, you forfeit the ability to tie your shoes.

I wish mosquitoes and fleas and ticks and spiders didn't bite people or their pets.

Granted. Mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and spiders no longer bite people or their pets. The action stays the same, but now it is called '*****ing'.

I wish I had a third life. A go between second life and real life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and spiders no longer bite people or their pets. The action stays the same, but now it is called '*****ing'.

I wish I had a third life. A go between second life and real life.

Granted, but it requires a fourth life to access the third life. In fact, now you need fourth life to access ALL of your lives, and the system is down and no one is looking at the repair tickets. You're locked out of life. All of 'em.

I wish we could understand what cats and dogs are thinking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Granted, but it requires a fourth life to access the third life. In fact, now you need fourth life to access ALL of your lives, and the system is down and no one is looking at the repair tickets. You're locked out of life. All of 'em.

I wish we could understand what cats and dogs are thinking.

Ouch! (smiles)

Granted. You now understand what cats and dogs are thinking but you begin to act like them too. You choose to walk on all fours, you have an insatiable need to chase objects for no reason, you lick your hands obsessively, and you turn yourself around three times every time you enter a new room.

I wish could replace cashiers at certain stores with well trained parrots. I'd even start carrying boxes of crackers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marut72 said:

You choose to walk on all fours, you have an insatiable need to chase objects for no reason, you lick your hands obsessively, and you turn yourself around three times every time you enter a new room.

I do this already... plus scoot my butt on the carpet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marut72 said:

I wish could replace cashiers at certain stores with well trained parrots. I'd even start carrying boxes of crackers.

Granted, but parrots have no hands so you have to ring up and bag all of your own items. 

I wish I had more time in a day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Granted, but parrots have no hands so you have to ring up and bag all of your own items. 

I wish I had more time in a day.

Granted. You get an extra hour a day. You spend it here. Granting and corrupting peoples wishes.

I wish Parrots had hands so I wouldn't have to bag my own groceries.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I wish all my credit card debt was forgiven for Christmas.

Granted! Poof! Balance 0.....

But you undo all my good work, in a matter of hours, due to the New Year's Sales.

I wish I could remember my cards' pin numbers correctly.

Edited by Odaks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Granted, but now you must relive your whole life backwards.

I wish I did not waste so much time.

Granted. You don’t waste any more time, but everyone else does and you are forever waiting for the to catch up. 

I wish the northern hemisphere saw the sun more often at this time of year. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You don’t waste any more time, but everyone else does and you are forever waiting for the to catch up. 

I wish the northern hemisphere saw the sun more often at this time of year. 

Granted but the Southern Hemisphere receives no sunlight what so ever and everyone from the south migrates north, causing a food shortage.

I wish I could still experience the magic of Christmas as I did when I was a child

Edited by ItHadToComeToThis
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You get fired and spend the Holiday season looking for work.

I wish I could create a new set of superheroes like Marvel and DC.

Granted, you create DMC, Dull-Made Comics brand and like the other company with DMC initials, your company tanks and you go to prison for failed rug deal trying to raise money, but the story of it makes for the one and only best-selling issue from your DMC comics.

I wish the emojie-tags didn't exist on these forums as they are so often abused for both positive and negative reasons.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish the emojie-tags didn't exist on these forums as they are so often abused for both positive and negative reasons.

Granted, but instead, people will start spamming gifs in response to every post that they would otherwise have 'reacted' to, resulting in that any single post may have a page and a half full of gifs following it, each quote done in full, including all pictures and everything.

I wish I could come up with good wishes. I suck at wanting things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, you create DMC, Dull-Made Comics brand and like the other company with DMC initials, your company tanks and you go to prison for failed rug deal trying to raise money, but the story of it makes for the one and only best-selling issue from your DMC comics.

But, DMC threads are awesome and you can make beautiful things with them... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

But, DMC threads are awesome and you can make beautiful things with them... 

I prefer Anchor. Doesn't snag up so much in my experience. 

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

I wish I could come up with good wishes. I suck at wanting things.

Granted, and all the wishes are very good for me and nobody else.

I wish the internet would work more reliably this evening. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I prefer Anchor. Doesn't snag up so much in my experience. 

Granted, and all the wishes are very good for me and nobody else.

I wish the internet would work more reliably this evening. 

Granted, but the power company does not.

I wish I could own a brand shiny new Delorean DMC car.

• Like 3

Granted, but you walk into the edge of a door while using it, causing the best part of $1000-worth of damage to the headset and a bonus skull fracture.

I wish our hospitals' Accident & Emergency Departments weren't so swamped by people having silly accidents.

• Like 1