Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

1 hour ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, you can sleep, but you choose to stay up playing wish games instead.

I wish it was December already.

Ahh, this one is easy, it's December already but now for the rest of your life your thoughts and words always come out wrong. Ok, maybe not the rest of your life, but at least one day. You have no hair, after the Mustard fiasco, so I'll be nice.

I wish I didn't have to go to work and could just stay here in this coffee shop and banter with all of you fine people on the forum.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Ahh, this one is easy, it's December already but now for the rest of your life your thoughts and words always come out wrong. Ok, maybe not the rest of your life, but at least one day. You have no hair, after the Mustard fiasco, so I'll be nice.

I wish I didn't have to go to work and could just stay here in this coffee shop and banter with all of you fine people on the forum.

Granted... You were fred from your job and now live in the alley behind the coffee shop. The owners are nice enough to let you have a large box and an outlet for your laptop.. Oh and all the leftover coffee and pastries at teh end of the day. 

I wish people wouldnt take SL so seriously..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Granted... You were fred from your job and now live in the alley behind the coffee shop. The owners are nice enough to let you have a large box and an outlet for your laptop.. Oh and all the leftover coffee and pastries at teh end of the day. 

I wish people wouldnt take SL so seriously..

Granted, no one cares enough to pay and LL goes out of business.

I wish that there were houses for everyone in the new releases.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I wish that there were houses for everyone in the new releases.

Granted but they all look the same and everyone hates them.

I wish all Christmas songs disappeared forever except for traditional carols, Fairytale of New York, Walking in the Air, that traditional sounding instrumental one and the Shakin' Stevens one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish all Christmas songs disappeared forever except for traditional carols, Fairytale of New York, Walking in the Air, that traditional sounding instrumental one and the Shakin' Stevens one. 

Granted but now you only hear 4-5 songs on loop during the season.

I wish..I wish I had a fish.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Granted but now you only hear 4-5 songs on loop during the season.

I wish..I wish I had a fish.

I would prefer that to all the sh!te that gets played on a loop at this time of year. The John Lennon and Paul McCartney ones might be the worst of all. How can two of the most famous songwriters of the last century, two Beatles, produce such utter turds? Let's hope the new year doesn't have any fear, ffs. And the stupid tunes. Who wrote these clangers, a three year old on the mulled wine? Bah sodding humbug.

Granted but it is rotten and smells really bad.

I wish my Prime Minister would sit on the nastiest, *****liest holly wreath.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
They censor that word too, huh.
  • Thanks 1

Granted. The Prime Minister sits on the nastiest, *****liest holly wreath and he absolutely loves it. He orders one for his house, for his mistress and all the members of the cabinet. Sitting on the nastiest, *****liest holly wreath becomes a thing in 2020. 

I wish I had a personal assistant to do all the things I really don't want to do.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish I had a personal assistant to do all the things I really don't want to do.

Granted but they also do all the things you did want to do, and then lock you in the cellar with only a damp copy of the Radio Times and a squashed holly wreath for company.

I wish i could knit faster.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You knit faster but the wreath you decided to sit on for some reason, because everyone was doing it, is making you create sloppy work.

I wish I had the patience and put in the effort to give people Christmas cards.

Granted, you are the Christmas Card world-king, And Easter card world king, and Valentines card world king,... and the world greeting card king of every holiday of every nation world-wide, including birthday cards. And thus, spend 23.44 hours each day, seven days a week, wide awake having the patience and putting in the effort to give all those people greeting cards. Including Christmas.

Oh, and you go broke due to postage costs, and mute because of the effect on your tongue after licking all those envelopes..

I wish I didn't have to be so patient that I'm willing to wait years before really happy things happen.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish I didn't have to be so patient that I'm willing to wait years before really happy things happen.

Granted. You are no longer as patient and no longer wait years for good things to happen.

Dang it.

I can't ruin that. That is a damn good I need as well.

But...

(pun intended) you have to sit on the nastiest, *****liest holly wreath.

I wish I could come up with a 100 meaningless words, give them meaning, and have them become part of the dictionary.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted!  But they're all SL clothes for your avatar.

I wish I was a better photographer.  No matter what equipment I use, everything comes out looking like it was shot with a 1950's Brownie.

Granted, Now everything you shoot, even with a pin-hole camera, looks National Geographic-amazing and stunning . But old-style retro "Brownie" photography is becoming a thing with designer photographers and all photography shot with one, no matter how mundane, is selling for millions of dollars apiece.

I wish I still had my old camera gear instead of giving it away and relying on my smartphone.

• Like 1

Granted, you now know how to paint. Welcome to the wonderful world where .5% of focus is on actual creativity and 95.5% of it is hype, marketing, schmoozing, competition and social media. Yes even if you don’t care about it. You care about it. Bleh. 

I’m gonna do it...you can’t stop me...

I wish I had a(nother) pizza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Granted, it’s now only a gourmet pineapple-lovers delicacy, only a few places serve it and it’s 10x the price. Riots ensue. You are implicated as the instigator and now hiding from an angry mob.

also my pizza is here!

I wish I could think of some really killer 2020 New Year’s resolutions besides RL and SL KonMari. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted. No negative consequence, no positive consequences, no reason to get up in the morning...

...so you don't.

I wish real grapes tasted like grape soda.

Granted. Grapes taste like grape soda. Wine also tastes like grape soda. Wine drinkers everywhere hate you! But the good news is that beer sales are up!

I wish I was more dedicated to my dreams. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Grapes taste like grape soda. Wine also tastes like grape soda. Wine drinkers everywhere hate you! But the good news is that beer sales are up!

I wish I was more dedicated to my dreams. 

Granted, you are more dedicated to your dreams, but along the way you learn you need to wear a nicotine patch to bed to bring them to their fullest. 

I wish people on the forums weren't so meanspirited.

• Like 1