Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I see other people making comments without wishes, as I did. They are not called out specifically to ruin a wish with pleasure. I understand the game and have played it (not often, but I have). 

I now believe after what Marut *finally* said and what Lindal said, that it was an invitation to play and no harm was intended. It was poorly worded. To me it read like an attack. Ok. S**t happens. (It doesn't help that I think I'm being trolled in another thread, but I'm not sure and I don't know why there, either. I also have baggage attached to Forum things. So I admit to reading with a filter.)

All's good. No worries.

Thank you for understanding and I’ll watch my pings in the future Lindal (no ping).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Thank you for understanding and I’ll watch my pings in the future Lindal (no ping).

It wasn't the ping. It was the way you worded it, and called me out of the blue with no context. But like I said, I understand your intent now. Everything's fine.

Edited by Seicher Rae

15 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish someone else was making dinner and that they were making something nice.

Granted. The meal was cooked beautifully and everyone enjoyed it... before you got there and so you received none of it.

I wish my "personal trainer" wasn't showing up today because I feel like a slug.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I wish my "personal trainer" wasn't showing up today because I feel like a slug.

Granted; your personal trainer calls in sick - but he has instead provided you with a temp, who has the personality of the Energizer Bunny.

I wish I didn't have to manually switch my font every time I write a post ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Granted; your personal trainer calls in sick - but he has instead provided you with a temp, who has the personality of the Energizer Bunny.

I wish I didn't have to manually switch my font every time I write a post ...

I'm wasting time playing the game because I am avoiding the reality of the trainer showing up. Energizer Bunny? A nightmare! :)

Granted. You no longer have the ability to switch fonts at all, and your font is set for you... to comic sans.

I wish someone would give me a gift of a pizza delivery and a bottle of wine (after the trainer shows up).

Edited by Seicher Rae
can't believe I wrote "gift me with..." ack
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I'm wasting time playing the game because I am avoiding the reality of the trainer showing up. Energizer Bunny? A nightmare! :)

Granted. You no longer have the ability to switch fonts at all, and your font is set for you... to comic sans.

I wish someone would give me a gift of a pizza delivery and a bottle of wine (after the trainer shows up).

I gift you with pizza delivery, but there are pineapple chunks on it.  You also are gifted with a bottle of wine, but it's a bottle of blackberry Mogen David.

I wish someone would give me a pretty pink girly , floofy, outfit.  and a unicorn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Granted, but the pizza has fish on it, and the wine is $2 from the discount shop and tastes like vinegar.

I wish people would stop walking past my office when I am try to post on my phone.

*Shakes fist at Catrie.. I’m too slow

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You get some thing done. That something is clipping your toenails. Onto Tuesday! :)

I wish rain just fell all at once and got it over with. (Tease)

Granted, but the deluge washes away your entire town. 

I wish for a personal chef to cook all of my family’s meals.

• Like 1

Granted. Your Chef cooks for your family. Unfortunately, you found a Pastry Chef and pretty soon none of your clothing fits.

I wish Christmas was here already. There is no need for this long buildup.

Edited by Marut72
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Granted, but to say that your personal chef's skills have 'room for improvement' would be a severe understatement; when it is at all possible to get the food down, it only takes so long before it will want out again, one way or the other.

I wish the trains in my country would actually work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Granted, but to say that your personal chef's skills have 'room for improvement' would be a severe understatement; when it is at all possible to get the food down, it only takes so long before it will want out again, one way or the other.

I wish the trains in my country would actually work.

Granted. And to make that work they have all be reduced to "Kidie Trains< to make the complicated machinery simpler and now you have to ride in the undersized, two-seater, child seats on your daily commute to and fro. In the rain. And snow.

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Your Chef cooks for your family. Unfortunately, you found a Pastry Chef and pretty soon none of your clothing fits.

I wish Christmas was here already. There is no need for this long buildup.

Granted, but since it goes by so fast, the world votes to abolish it altogether, so no more presents for you!

I wish I could meld my alts and their inventories into just one single account and never have to bother with keeping track of each of them (such as who should buy what, etc.)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. And to make that work they have all be reduced to "Kidie Trains< to make the complicated machinery simpler and now you have to ride in the undersized, two-seater, child seats on your daily commute to and fro. In the rain. And snow.

Granted, but since it goes by so fast, the world votes to abolish it altogether, so no more presents for you!

I wish I could meld my alts and their inventories into just one single account and never have to bother with keeping track of each of them (such as who should buy what, etc.)

Granted. Your alts are now in one inventory. They now argue over which article of clothing belongs to who and refuse to share anything. You can’t take it and start an alt account. 

I wish I had an alt because it sounds super fun. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lynnette Weston said:

I wish I got ALL Lindal's SL Christmas presents this year.  Her inventory's too full anyway.

Granted, but she's going to be mad about it until Midsummer.

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas ... Grins wickedly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

Granted, but she's going to be mad about it until Midsummer.

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas ... Grins wickedly.

Granted. In fact, everyone has SUCH a good Christmas that everyone leaves all of the holiday decorations up until July and all the stores keep playing holiday music for the same length of time, in fact it is like a time warp, only people still have to go back to work, there are no presents, no anticipation. But man, that one Christmas was great! :p

Should I continue the theme? Nah... 

So I wish we didn't have political ads blasting everything in the USA already. Too soon, too soon!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

So I wish we didn't have political ads blasting everything in the USA already. Too soon, too soon!

Granted. Instead, all politicians save up their ad budget until two months before the election, when all stations play back to back political ads 24/7 until election day . 

I wish my car would wash and wax itself. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Granted. Instead, all politicians save up their ad budget until two months before the election, when all stations play back to back political ads 24/7 until election day . 

I wish my car would wash and wax itself. 

Granted. It also decides you are no longer needed and refuses to let you enter, then it drives away into the sunset.

I wish had better sleep last night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marut72 said:

I wish we had different names for days of the week just to switch things up.

Granted, it's now impossible to make plans and you accidentally stand up the girl of your dreams when you arrange a date with her.

I wish I had dressmaking skills.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marut72 said:

I wish we had different names for days of the week just to switch things up.

Golly, aren't variable pronouns enough?  (Bad, Linnie!  Do not go there! *SLAP!*)

6 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I wish I had dressmaking skills.

Granted!  However, you forfeit the ability to tie your shoes.

I wish mosquitoes and fleas and ticks and spiders didn't bite people or their pets.

• Like 2