Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

33 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Granted. You found the capo. But now you can't find your guitar.

I wish I still had long hair in RL.

Granted, but it's all in your knee length beard*.

I wish the inside of my car was longer than the outside, so I could haul big things yet still have plenty of room in my garage.

*Be thankful I didn't go further south.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Granted, but it's all in your knee length beard*.

I wish the inside of my car was longer than the outside, so I could haul big things yet still have plenty of room in my garage.

*Be thankful I didn't go further south.

Granted. But the government gets wind of this and begin to use your car as a dump site for everything and anything. Gotta hide the stuff somewhere.

I wish my car could move at the speed of light and my amp go to 11.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. But the government gets wind of this and begin to use your car as a dump site for everything and anything. Gotta hide the stuff somewhere.

I wish my car could move at the speed of light and my amp go to 11.

Granted, but it has no brakes. You spend what appears to the rest of the universe as an eternity surfing the event horizon of a black hole. Curiously, the Hawking radiation emitted from your surfing holiday pulses to the beat of James Brown's "Funky Drummer".

I wish all the silly things I see people do in YouTube videos would actually happen in my local market while I'm shopping for dinner.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

Granted. Fun people come out of nowhere and distract you. While you’re not paying attention, a pickpocket steals your purse and all of your money. (Your car keys too) You go home angry and hungry. You here a homeless man whistle James Browns, ‘I feel good’

I wish more musicians had that certain type of coolness like the artists from yesteryear. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  Now all modern music sounds like Dean Martin.  Except the instrumental pieces, which all sound like Mozart.

I wish Maddy would come and do silly things in my grocery store that I could video and upload to YouTube.

Granted. Maddy puts on a crooked bow-tie and dances herself silly in between the isles but when you upload it, you accidentally delete all other content.

i wish Prince could return to life so he could make some more music. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Granted, but it’s called Dark Rattles and is for the toddler set.

I wish I had one of those blankets with sleeves right now because my office is freezing. 

Granted, but it's used. Phil, the heavy set guy who sweats a lot and eats a lot of burritos has been wearing it all day.

I wish I could read and write in 15 languages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted, but it's in a lightweight, cool, breathable tropical cotton.

I wish I was in Aruba.

Granted, but only you are transported, nothing inert, like clothing or anything else.

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted, but it's used. Phil, the heavy set guy who sweats a lot and eats a lot of burritos has been wearing it all day.

I wish I could read and write in 15 languages.

Granted. Though all are dead, prehistoric languages and everyone looks at you with crossed-eyes and furled brows.

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but you're the only person in the world who understands them.

I wish I had a private jet.

Granted, though it's the size of 6 inches long and reads "Mattel Matchbox" along the side.

21 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You now are a proud owner of an airplane that is shaped like your privates. 

I wish it was acceptable to go everywhere in society in my pyjamas. 

Granted. Because Chinese do this all the time in RL (My mother and grandmother do LOL,) now your facial features are rearranged to to match such ethnicity to "fit in".

I wish SL Forums weren't so... glitchy. Hahaha

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Granted, but it's you.

I wish I had a secret extra day each week.

Granted, but it's only for you, so time stops for the rest of the world, making it very lonely and unproductive for you for 24 hours.

I wish I had better wishes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, but it's only for you, so time stops for the rest of the world, making it very lonely and unproductive for you for 24 hours.

Granted, but they were thought up by someone else, and you will always feel like a charlatan.

I wish platonic intimacy would become normalised.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. You have the better best wishes ever. They are so freakin’ good that no one else understands them and the whole world argues over what they mean. They argue and fight over every word. You single handedly bring our poor little world into chaos and disorder. I hope you cry a little. :)

I wish you could turn on summer like you can turn on the lights. Brrrrr  

Dang Nabit!

Granted. Platonic intimacy is normalized and the world celebrates with a decade of celibacy because it becomes super rare. 

Edited by Marut72
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Platonic intimacy is normalized and the world celebrates with a decade of celibacy because it becomes super rare.

That sounds fine with me, to be honest. Restart the world with a level playing field after 12 months of introspection and tease & denial 🤣

I'll leave the next person to decide which wish to respond to.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Marut72 said:

I wish you could turn on summer like you can turn on the lights. Brrrrr  

Granted, but Autumn, Winter, and Spring holidays are delayed for the entire world by the length of time that switch is turned on.

I wish everyone woke up at 3:30 AM like I do so I won't feel so oddball and the world won't feel so empty.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted, but Autumn, Winter, and Spring holidays are delayed for the entire world by the length of time that switch is turned on.

I wish everyone woke up at 3:30 AM like I do so I won't feel so oddball and the world won't feel so empty.

Granted. 3:30 AM is now standard for everyone, but you eliminate and destroy all late night television as no-one watches, not to mention all those wonderful informercials which I'm sure are still running despite me not watching them.

I wish I could find a Genie in a Bottle and get three wishes instead of just one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. 3:30 AM is now standard for everyone, but you eliminate and destroy all late night television as no-one watches, not to mention all those wonderful informercials which I'm sure are still running despite me not watching them.

I wish I could find a Genie in a Bottle and get three wishes instead of just one.

Granted. But they must all be the same wish with triple-threat of corruption and the forum borks the next two comment posts you make to it after each attempt.

I wish wish more people had better logic-cognizance.

• Like 1

Just now, Alyona Su said:

I wish wish more people had better logic-cognizance.

Your wish wish is granted, but they're all colour blind and have no depth perception, for which they are bullied in their school years leading to them being reclusive, anxious and socially awkward. On the plus side, black and white expressionist movies become more popular.

I wish a worldwide zombie apocalypse would occur.

• Like 1