Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

9 hours ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, but it requires periodic fire walks with motivational speakers.

I wish I could go to sleep now.

Granted. You fell asleep Lindal Kidd converted the motivational speakers into her minions. She stared a cult. You are the deity they worship. They are going to camp outside your house for the rest of your life and you’ll never get sleep again.  :) (maybe a nap)

I wish you could record your dreams and put them on YouTube. 

Edited by Marut72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You fell asleep Lindal Kidd converted the motivational speakers into her minions. She stared a cult. You are the deity they worship. They are going to camp outside your house for the rat of your life and you’ll never get sleep again.  :) (maybe a nap)

I wish you could record your dreams and put them on YouTube. 

Gods that would terrify people... 

Granted, they all get demonetized as you only have X rated dreams.. 

I wish we lived in the Star Trek universe with all its healing technology... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Gods that would terrify people... 

Granted, they all get demonetized as you only have X rated dreams.. 

I wish we lived in the Star Trek universe with all its healing technology... 

Granted. But you live the rest of your life on a ship and not a good ship either. You don't get the cool Captain J. Kirk exploration ship. You get the garbage vessel which goes place to place trying to clean up the universe. Your fellow crew members are not fond of you either. :)

I wish I lived in a Star Wars universe and my best friend was a Wookie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. But you live the rest of your life on a ship and not a good ship either. You don't get the cool Captain J. Kirk exploration ship. You get the garbage vessel which goes place to place trying to clean up the universe. Your fellow crew members are not fond of you either. :)

I wish I lived in a Star Wars universe and my best friend was a Wookie.

Granted, but the Wookie is continuously grooming you in public to pick-out all the space-fleas you keep acquiring.

I wish everything that creates stress for me didn't exist so I'd never have stress again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

your wish is granted, but you'll have to wait for the results

I wish the rain was warmer

Granted. It warms up, with the rest of the environment, causing the ice caps to melt even faster.

I wish there were more and better reaction emojis in the Forum.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

I wish there were more and better reaction emojis in the Forum.

Granted, but every thread gets shut down due to malicious overuse of the poo icon. 

I wish I could eat and drink far too much Christmas food without gaining weight.

• Haha 2

Granted. You can eat heaps and heaps of food and drink gallons and gallons of some delicious nectar and your weight stays intact. But your unquenchable appetite creates a food shortage. All food banks in the world go empty.

I wish there was a hud to adjust your body and wardrobe in real life like there is in second life. 

• Like 1

Granted! You home is now besieged by out-of-work tailors and you fear for your life if you try to step outside...

I wish my lawn would stop growing; its winter, didn't anyone tell the grass?

Edited by Odaks
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but every thread gets shut down due to malicious overuse of the poo icon. 

[ 💩 ]

39 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Poof. Caffeine addiction is gone. You're now addicted to Pez. Rosy Pink Pez.

I wish I was paid by the work I did and not by the hours I spent doing it.

Granted. Though your earnings take a deep-dive as you are now paid on productivity levels.

I wish I had more than five rounds in Game of Homes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

[ 💩 ]

Granted. Though your earnings take a deep-dive as you are now paid on productivity levels.

I wish I had more than five rounds in Game of Homes.

Granted - you now have infinite rounds, as you have been condemned to it for all eternity in Hell.

I wish I had the power to turn mean people into deformed hobbits like Smaegol/Gollum,

• Like 1

Granted but by your power and the wicked deed, now you are responsible for them until the end of their (or your) life and they are closely bound to you so they return each night from their misdeeds to put their clammy little hands upon you in supplication for their dinners and then demand a bedtime story. all of them. Forever.

I wish I had a pistachio macaron. 

• Like 1

...sets fire to your version of "Star light, Star bright" and replaces it with this (@1:06, though the entire medley is worth a listen)...

You didn't actually state what your wish was, so the only way I can "corrupt" it is to implode the first star you see tonight into a black hole, causing whatever you wished for NOT to be granted. The civilization on the fourth planet from that star is not at all happy with me, or you.

I wish the popcorn I purchased yesterday was "bi-modal", like the local stuff I've been buying for years. (It was comprised of two batches that had different popping characteristics, such that it would seem done but, after 30 seconds, would start popping again, nearly doubling the popped volume. I'd developed an entire performance around that corn, peering into the popper and declaring "I don't think you're done yet, don't you cheat me!", followed by some fist shaking, after which the corn would comply and give me what I demanded. My neighbors were incredulous.)

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's probably a good thing that you were never tapped for the revival of "Mr. Wizard."

Granted.  But it's "tri-modal" and after the second popping sequence fills your popper, the third round fills your kitchen.

I wish my annual Christmas Newsletter was finished and sent off.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish the laundry was done. I usually don’t mind doing it but this week, meh. I jus’ dun wanna. 

Granted but everything has either shrunk, fallen apart or had another colour run into it, and the washing machine is leaking too.

I wish I had a whole new wardrobe of clothes for 2020 that fit and flatter me and are in style.

• Like 1