Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

Granted. But the person who invented the neck seam is pissed and invents the armpit, crotch and thigh seam to with it.

I wish Christmas came in a box, like meals. You open it up and you get your tree, all the festive food, booze, inflatable drunk family member, and all the presents everyone would ever want. Just one gigantic Christmas box, dam it! (Smile)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish Christmas came in a box, like meals. You open it up and you get your tree, all the festive food, booze, inflatable drunk family member, and all the presents everyone would ever want. Just one gigantic Christmas box, dam it! (Smile)

Granted, but it's all in the worst possible taste, badly made and poor quality, and there's nothing you can do about it because the suppliers aren't open until the 27th.

I wish the Christmas dinner dishes washed and dried themselves and put themselves away. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. But the person who invented the neck seam is pissed and invents the armpit, crotch and thigh seam to with it.

Meals come in a box?

...runs to give away about ten thousand dollars worth of cooking implements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but it's all in the worst possible taste, badly made and poor quality, and there's nothing you can do about it because the suppliers aren't open until the 27th.

I wish the Christmas dinner dishes washed and dried themselves and put themselves away. 

Granted. But you spend all your money on self washing, self drying dishes. That kind of technology ain’t cheap. You have great dishes an no money to buy food. Ironic? :)

I wish I invented a new additional Christmas custom. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  But everyone lynches you for adding yet another requirement to their already-too-hectic holiday schedules.

I wish my Samsung TV would stream Disney Plus, as they promised.

Granted. and they begin streaming Avery other option available internationally across the world and it takes you almost ten minutes of scrolling through option to find Disney +

I wish I could return and get a refund on all the inventory items I purchased before I found the alternatives I really like and only use.

• Like 2

Granted, but to keep your thoughts were as pure as the freshly fallen snow, I have to forgo the mulligan.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
Cause if I were a oscar mayer weiner
Everyone would be in love
Oh everyone would be in love
Everyone would be in love with me!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, but to keep your thoughts were as pure as the freshly fallen snow, I have to forgo the mulligan.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner

Granted. But everyone within range keeps trying to take a bite out of you. With mustard.

I wish I could run around corrupting wishes without risking a wish that gets corrupted.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. We shave your head. A little drastic yes but but you are now mustard free. 

I wish French’s Ketchup was more popular than Heinz Ketchup. 

Granted, and now Hunt's makes Mustard and Heinz goes out of business.

I actually wish Heinz would go out of business.

• Like 1