Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Granted. But the person who invented the neck seam is pissed and invents the armpit, crotch and thigh seam to with it.

I wish Christmas came in a box, like meals. You open it up and you get your tree, all the festive food, booze, inflatable drunk family member, and all the presents everyone would ever want. Just one gigantic Christmas box, dam it! (Smile)

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

grants you a BJ but performed by a werewolf   (yeah I know I was just getting it on track, don't kill me ) I wish for more LI on my homestead

Granted! We're sending a bladerunner to retire you right now. I wish I could eat all the candy I want and not get cavities. 

Granted, you are an elephant with a USB storage stick where your brain should be. I wish for instant full rez everywhere I land.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

I wish Christmas came in a box, like meals. You open it up and you get your tree, all the festive food, booze, inflatable drunk family member, and all the presents everyone would ever want. Just one gigantic Christmas box, dam it! (Smile)

Granted, but it's all in the worst possible taste, badly made and poor quality, and there's nothing you can do about it because the suppliers aren't open until the 27th.

I wish the Christmas dinner dishes washed and dried themselves and put themselves away. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. But the person who invented the neck seam is pissed and invents the armpit, crotch and thigh seam to with it.

I wish Christmas came in a box, like meals. You open it up and you get your tree, all the festive food, booze, inflatable drunk family member, and all the presents everyone would ever want. Just one gigantic Christmas box, dam it! (Smile)

Meals come in a box?

...runs to give away about ten thousand dollars worth of cooking implements.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but it's all in the worst possible taste, badly made and poor quality, and there's nothing you can do about it because the suppliers aren't open until the 27th.

I wish the Christmas dinner dishes washed and dried themselves and put themselves away. 

Granted. But you spend all your money on self washing, self drying dishes. That kind of technology ain’t cheap. You have great dishes an no money to buy food. Ironic? :)

I wish I invented a new additional Christmas custom. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  But everyone lynches you for adding yet another requirement to their already-too-hectic holiday schedules.

I wish my Samsung TV would stream Disney Plus, as they promised.

Granted. and they begin streaming Avery other option available internationally across the world and it takes you almost ten minutes of scrolling through option to find Disney +

I wish I could return and get a refund on all the inventory items I purchased before I found the alternatives I really like and only use.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but now we have to get a room, or at least that is what everyone else will say and think, but I personally blame Gamet for all this naughtiness. 

I wish my thoughts were as pure as the freshly fallen snow. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but to keep your thoughts were as pure as the freshly fallen snow, I have to forgo the mulligan.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
Cause if I were a oscar mayer weiner
Everyone would be in love
Oh everyone would be in love
Everyone would be in love with me!

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Desiree Moonwinder said:

Granted, but to keep your thoughts were as pure as the freshly fallen snow, I have to forgo the mulligan.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner

Granted. But everyone within range keeps trying to take a bite out of you. With mustard.

I wish I could run around corrupting wishes without risking a wish that gets corrupted.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. We shave your head. A little drastic yes but but you are now mustard free. 

I wish French’s Ketchup was more popular than Heinz Ketchup. 

Granted, and now Hunt's makes Mustard and Heinz goes out of business.

I actually wish Heinz would go out of business.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted. Your hair grows back quickly but because of that, it is now thinner and you keep combing it out.  It’s only a matter of time, tick tock, tick tock

I wish I knew someone that could ship me some Alyona Mustard in time for Christmas. I hear the stuff is really good and won’t stain your hair. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...