How do you look without your Bento Head?

Zennessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One year ago I looked like this. Comparing my system head with few bento heads in a store. At that stage I was not ready to get bento head. Some time later I started to see how nice some bento head face animations looked and I was sold and got my first bento head.

I really liked the looks of the system head a lot. And I do like the three bento heads (Vista Lia and the two Genus heads) too which I have now.

2017-11-28_bento_vs_system-head.thumb.jpg.4e16368d9d3f62706138ac9227e3f5ad.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Likely need to remove the alpha. If I remove my duckwa and alpha I end up like this chinny monster, the stuff of nightmares:

I know, I was just being daft.  At least your have a smooth chin errr square jaw errr  you remind me of someone I saw on crimewatch

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I do the same as Skell did and take a Flickr photo, no way I bother to make a look without the head.

But here I have the Wowmeh mesh body and Slink hands. You said only without the head.

14649272286_67d49e937e_z.jpg

I bet, chopping off the head was less painful than having the tattoo being stitched. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

I bet, chopping off the head was less painful than having the tattoo being stitched. 

Haha. Usually I don't wear tattoos in SL but if I do, it's all in.

The only way to tell it's the default head, is zooming on around the nostrils. The mouth is either a teeth tattoo, an alpha that show teeth, the PXL teeth, or the Loud Mouth mouth. The Loud Mouth add-on improved my profile so much, but it was hard to edit and had a seam. I see that I wrote that the picture was unedited, so I did a good job with the windlight, or I used another solution than Loud Mouth.

Edited by Marianne Little

6 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Is this about how we looked like before we adapted to wearing a mesh head permanently... or how we would look like, if we took it off now and had our weirdly adapted shapes visible?

I think the former.  I just posted mine with the head missing for a giggle and others did too 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

Is this about how we looked like before we adapted to wearing a mesh head permanently... or how we would look like, if we took it off now and had our weirdly adapted shapes visible?

I want to see the weird head shape under the mesh head.  :D

:SwingingFriends:

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.