SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Found Bellisseria in the Brady Stream region. 

Brookside_003.thumb.jpg.f01df2c9cc5ea44fe96c2d7f8e851442.jpg

Development has reached the Brookside region. More new areas coming soon. 

Brookside_001.thumb.jpg.763613d4e23caf47b4c1a57ae38b0be8.jpg

There is alot of work throughout the Chalet continent at different stages according to the world map today.

1288534691_Chaletarea.thumb.PNG.9cda1a8092e7a37d7c00ab91fd59bf0a.PNG

A closer view at progress.

Work.thumb.PNG.a27fbbbbdd069d0562b9cac68ada26d5.PNG

New Rez Zones

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

@Daniel Voyager

"Brookside"  ?!?!

*flashback* 💭

Brookside was a British soap-opera set in Liverpool, England. The series began on the launch night of Channel Four Television (UK) on 2 November 1982 and ran for 21 years until 4 November 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookside

3xjI6q.gif

😜

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

I've been in my Linden log home spot for over a month, and I've got 5 SSP regions in the middle of released regions that have been sitting idle for that entire time. It's like the Moles forgot about them.  They're a mix of mostly log homes with a handful of Vics on the edges, including some with a south-facing cliffside view.  They are SSPE 1456, 1457, 1458, 1459, and 1460.

1458-1460 do not have houses down while 1456-1457 do. 

There's a nice railway line with a simple station and benches running through these regions though. 

moles.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Moonstruck Mole said:

We haven't forgotten them, they were/are waiting for some special magic before they are set out in the world to frolic and be free. :)

This is my excuse for all the stuff I've taken to pieces and left, still in pieces, on 'the healing bench'.

• Haha 5

On 7/7/2021 at 3:45 AM, Moonstruck Mole said:

We haven't forgotten them, they were/are waiting for some special magic before they are set out in the world to frolic and be free. :)

To me that sounds as if they plan to put some Fantasy regions there ... but surrounded by other themes? I dounbt it!  - Anyway now the SL18B festivities are over ... there should be Fantasy regions released real soooooon ... ish ;)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

To me that sounds as if they plan to put some Fantasy regions there ... but surrounded by other themes? I dounbt it!  - Anyway now the SL18B festivities are over ... there should be Fantasy regions released real soooooon ... ish ;)

Nah, that's a very narrow slice of regions. There's only room for one long row of log homes, and the Vics have already had houses placed.   I decided to move back to a Vic since that appeals to my aesthetic more than the other styles. 

In other Mole news, I accidentally discovered a Mole platform in the sky near my new location.  It's not a new region though. I was flying up to place a skybox and saw something below 2000m. I thought I was going to have to report it until I saw it was owned by a Mole.  LOL 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Report it anyway. Mole junk is still junk.

While the platform is likely not something they meant to leave behind, there actually are small boxes that can be found up in the sky that are owned by the Moles and are meant to be there.  They are the region controllers for the homes and are always located in a public land area in the region.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
3 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Mole junk is still junk. 

Yes, but with great cosmic significance.  We deal only with A-one, Ultra class junk.

8fef016c6d40a02c483218943f6d8392.png

Oh yes, and

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

small boxes that can be found up in the sky that are owned by the Moles and are meant to be there.  They are the region controllers for the homes and are always located in a public land area in the region.

Mess with those and your universe will start to shred at the edges.  😈

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

Well, it's possible that molekind is putting final touches on the fantasy homes.  There's been a person or two in the green SSP area (which I've been assuming is the fantasy area, the purple to the left of it having been the chalets) for the last few days.  Before this recent activity, I hadn't seen anyone in the green area for some time.  And, what's up with the smexy noir SSP regions?

1410587337_newstuff.thumb.JPG.5e3f27dfd3ebaf4891ff06945bcd6fa1.JPG

As to WHERE the fantasy homes might appear, Patch's hints about a portal possibly being necessary to get to them puzzles me, given how much space there is southeast of current Belli.  Perhaps the fantasy homes are meant to be placed on an outer edge of that area, with subsequent themes filling in the space between current Belli coasts and the fantasy homes?  If so, maybe they could make a narrow waterway to them?

southeast.thumb.JPG.02334abaae43d1d02244570ff27fd55d.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, yestothis said:

When can we expect fantasy homes?

Regarding Dyna's reply, previously someone had noted the below as the SL Timeline - though I have no clue if Dyna truly meant "soon" or one of the other variants.

Now<----Kaplan Very Soon----Soonerino----Very Soon----Soon----Very Soon-ish----Soon-ish----Soonish...er---->End of Time

• Haha 11

13 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I remember Patch said in meet the lindens, it will take months before they release the fantasy theme, my guess at the end of the year OR on Halloween, maybe they will have the Halloween event there it's so fitting!

He said that in June, and it’s now July. So two months = months. So, tomorrow? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I remember Patch said in meet the lindens, it will take months before they release the fantasy theme, my guess at the end of the year OR on Halloween, maybe they will have the Halloween event there it's so fitting!

WHERE is my scream emoji??????? 😾 🤬 😱

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Personally, I'm thinking end of (northern hemisphere) summer.  Remember, he mentioned a while ago a very aggressive schedule to introduce all remaining themes by the end of the year. 

As for Halloween, I don't know how the Moles could top last Halloween in Millbank, but I'd love for them to try!  (pic courtesy @Abnor Mole)

2039879720_HHNGlowingHouseboat.thumb.png

• Like 10

15 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Last year the Stilts was released in early December 2020. Maybe we will have to wait until the end of the year. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1