SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

The Chalet river looks absolutely amazing now - so much nice stuff to see along the way - the Moles have really excelled themselves with the way they've decorated it.

They've also add a lot of boat and road rez zones along the way - at some points along the river every single region has a rez zone :)

• Like 10

Here is a useful list of the Bellisseria Railway Stations at the moment. I think the Moles will be extending the railway line soon from Lavon Station station up north. 

Log Homes Railway

Chalet Railway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 17

It appears the Moles have added some more new SSP black regions to mix recently from SSP3021 to SSP3030. It's not clear why SSPNCR is separated away from the black SSP regions. 

SSPSCR appears to be a new region that has recently appeared which could be the next theme after the black theme has been announced in the distant future. 

1207449343_SSPChange.thumb.PNG.ff122a11c797143103270d9e08e1a484.PNG

SSP Development Area Formation Layout

* Purple = Chalet regions development

* Green = Fantasy regions development

* Black = Theme to be announced in the near future

* SSPSCR = Possible upcoming theme 

44260307_SSPChange2.thumb.PNG.3ccbfc901b7a2dd7d6aca28230adb0e3.PNG

There is definitely work going on behind the scenes recently. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

3 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

It appears the Moles have added some more new SSP black regions to mix recently from SSP3021 to SSP3030. It's not clear why SSPNCR is separated away from the black SSP regions. 

SSPSCR appears to be a new region that has recently appeared which could be the next theme after the black theme has been announced in the distant future. 

SSP Development Area Formation Layout

* Purple = Chalet regions development

* Green = Fantasy regions development

* Black = Theme to be announced in the near future

* SSPSCR = Possible upcoming theme 

44260307_SSPChange2.thumb.PNG.3ccbfc901b7a2dd7d6aca28230adb0e3.PNG

WOW, you are such an incredible resource for all of us, Daniel; thank you!!

• Like 4

Oh man I hope it's soon too, lol, if it goes too much longer I am possibly gonna miss the entire launch,  due to some RL traveling and plans in August-Sept. I might have to try when I can while on the run...:/

It will be my fav theme, I already know it too...hope they make a million, LOL

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Yes, very recently!  I believe 8 of the black regions were just added yesterday (in a block bordered by SSP3022,25,27 and 30).  Before that, there was just a black "L" shape for quite some time.  Right now I see 4 people working in various noir regions.

4 hours ago, yestothis said:

Fantasy releasing Monday, August 2!!!!! Like this post if you think so too.

Erm, well, not if they progress as they usually have.  Up until a few days ago, there had been a single person hopping around in the green (fantasy) SSP area every day for the last couple of weeks.  Kind of looking like pre-release touchup or QA.  But the last 2 days, it seems to have been empty, which is actually kind of promising - QA done?  Up in SSP83X (which has in the past been a house controller debug region), there have also been one or two working for the last 2 weeks or so.  Then no one yesterday, but today someone is there.  So perhaps there's still a bit of fantasy home script debug going on.

So, pretty soon it would make sense to begin watching for fantasy homes to show up on the grid.  If they stick to what Patch hinted during SL18B, the fantasy subcontinent will not be contiguous with the rest of Belli, so watching for it will be harder than usual.  I'm keeping an eye on the grid shepherd, just in case a large number of whimsically named regions shows up somewhere totally remote.

Keep in mind that, even after a new theme shows up on the grid, there will usually be at least a couple of weeks of stabilization.  I wouldn't be rushing to abandon quite yet :)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, yestothis said:

Fantasy releasing Monday, August 2!!!!! Like this post if you think so too.

Gaaaaahhhhh, please reword this if you make another prediction.  You got me all excited, almost went in game to abandon a place so an alt can have a fantasy home.  Sure, it's a GREAT wish, but please don't lead with it.  It makes it sound like a for sure thing, like Patch made an announcement or something.  Instead, something like, "Who wants this too?  Fantasy Homes on 08/02!"

Other than that, I hope so too.  We can even make it a hashtag.  🙂

#FantasyHomesByAugust02

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

A pun, of sorts ...  http://gridsurvey.com/index.php  :) 

Indeed!  Sorry.  The splendiferous @Tyche Shepherd invented the grid survey, and last I heard was still honcho-ing it.   Over time parts of the website have become out of date, but it still provides a weekly survey of all the regions on the grid,  including very useful lists of those regions that arrived during the week, and those that departed.  Note that renaming a region counts as BOTH a departure and an addition, which is why you often see SSPE regions leaving.

When we owned a region, I always enjoyed seeing that a gridsurvey bot had visited.  Once I was setting a landing point and one landed on my head.

4 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

@Daniel Voyager, above, but I don't know if that's just speculation or if he's seen you folks building there.

Everything in the SSP regions is off-limits to residents -- we just speculate about what's going on there.  But, I'm sure Moonstruck will agree, Daniel's guesses are VERY well-educated!

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Everything in the SSP regions is off-limits to residents -- we just speculate about what's going on there.  But, I'm sure Moonstruck will agree, Daniel's guesses are VERY well-educated!

Yeah, but you could stand at the edge of a region and turn your draw distance up to 1024m.  Wouldn't you see the moles building stuff then?

• Moles
1 hour ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Nope, you can't see into another region unless the one you're standing in is joined to it, even if only joined indirectly via other regions.

Besides, Moles are sneaky.  We do our best work when you can't see us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 15