SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

13 hours ago, Malayaa said:

I found the place at Brady Stream where windmills go to meet other windmills....hope they are not planning some kind of world domination

windmills.png.4da35aaef60faad0367e0621321bbba4.png

Wind power!! Something has to supply the energy for 'full brights' and lights!

Windfarm-D1921.thumb.jpg.5da34369de2a1bd37ff41055be79f265.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

After the Chalet Homes were connected to Satori (on 30th March 2021?), does anyone know who did the first ever crossing?  Was it a Mole, a Linden or someone else? Is there a list of people? It would be interesting for the SL history records I think.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

nice to see them run a road tunnel at the southern mouth of the river. The fact that they have a railway-crossing section of road just outside the north exit of the tunnel is a nice hint to where the rail line is going to run. I'm guessing across the island in Bergheim then westward.

I love watching the costal areas / non-cloned areas slowly take shape, seeing everything fit together like a jigsaw puzzle :)

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

It's no longer an unnamed SSP region, but it's new.  There is an airstrip in the main river through the chalets.  Has that river been named, yet?  It's on that little island.  I am debating abandoning my chalet due to the lost view of the river, but I've enjoyed watching the new underwater train track tunnel and the airstrip going in.  That's my little green chalet by the bridge.  I might have to keep it until I see a train go by and watch a plane land at least once.

trad_006.thumb.png.120bb830056968c4ce3d40ce4e426a62.png

SSPE2178 right next door has some unique brick walking paths along the waterfront.

trad_007.thumb.png.739d0c7f8934638b46b5b7ca771a73db.png

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
added another pic
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Treeowatoor Region (1071,985) is a long curve strand with big waves and a quaint beach bar among ruined watercraft buried in the sand and surfboard rental stands. It's one of the new(ish) non-residential regions filling the gap between the two sandy cay areas of Bellisseria, with the stilt homes. It has two road ends (with rezz zones) of a funny type I didn't saw before on Bellisseria (see attached snapshots).

(There are some road-water interfaces elsewhere in Mainland, namely in the coasts of Gaeta V, and in some lakes of Satori, and also on the newest, northeastern Bellisseria, but note exactly like this. Good for amphibious vehicles!)

4lice_Cerise_358.png

4lice_Cerise_359.png

• Like 11

Those busy moles have decorated around the airstrip and put tons of plants out along the beautiful brick walkway next door, so I checked out a little further down (up?) the river in the chalets to find this new long straightaway framed by brick walkways.  It would be fun to line the walkways with people and have a boat parade or maybe rowboat races. I also enjoyed the little notes for the next moles to come along.  I can tell this won't be my neighborhood if it's "less wild and more formal", but someone will really enjoy the river views.

loggy_004.thumb.png.7c3f9b1461083e8b159ade695dbd5227.png

loggy_002.thumb.png.6130b9efcad149e71d8117e46f10e2c3.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I really love this new Muehlenbach Train Station over at the Chalet regions continent where the Moles have been working. The stag statues and the seating are nicely placed around the station. 

128549772_MuehlenbachStation_002.thumb.jpg.b3b20d5c3c92f4481a8b9a81b29e3aca.jpg

759885511_MuehlenbachStation_001.thumb.jpg.c3239207b9ad9cc90e3572d823925c2d.jpg

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

On 7/1/2021 at 11:23 AM, Daniel Voyager said:

I really love this new Muehlenbach Train Station over at the Chalet regions continent where the Moles have been working. The stag statues and the seating are nicely placed around the station. 

I discovered this bus stop today in one of the old home regions which really made me think of the all the new home train stations and stops and the comparison between the two - you can really see how far the modelling and texturing of the regions has improved over the years (although I still think the old regions are lovely and charming)...

OldHomes_Oregano_bus_.jpg.33e81191f55769f7edf89b1cfbc05d77.jpg

• Like 11