SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Looking at the map there is an awful lot of water, albeit small waterways, but it's way more than I expected. I wonder what's happening up at SSPE2539 - no home there and it doesn't look like it's and edge they will add onto (whereas the others are all unfinished edges - they've said their method is to build outwards, adding the edge regions last, like they're doing with the stil areas).

Fantasy.jpg.d927990966f4adcef406c8fc1bfdf62d.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
Added pic and more text
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Jadziyah Nova said:

Viewing party won't quite be the same though without the land connection. The previous ones have been fun community events

Very true. The small but steady numbers in Hanshin remind me of the time we waited at the edge of Bellisseria and then walked over to the newly opened land.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yestothis said:

#FantasyToday 

Definitely not. I would say that at the earliest it will be 2 weeks from now. The Moles still have a lot of QA to do an in regions that contain as many scripts as the Fantasy regions do (not just the homes this time, but also the landcaping items!), that may take longer than usual.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Moles
3 hours ago, yestothis said:

They’ve learned finally that we want water. Chalets is a mess. Should’ve had more water!

We always knew you wanted water. A lot of that is conditioning to how land works on mainland where if you don't want ugly views , no privacy and restricted access you get a parcel on water (even then there is no guarantee). In Bellisseria we made it so parcels could have some privacy, be unobstructed and still have decent views in a pleasant environment without necessarily being on water. 

We have themes that have a lot of water and some that don't. Some themes have a mix. But we can't give every theme (or every house) water. 
Themes with lots of water: Houseboats, Stilts, Fantasy
Themes with lots of grass, hills or mountains: Victorian, Logs, Chalet
Themes with a mix: Traditional, Campers

• Like 15
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

Themes with lots of water: Houseboats, Stilts, Fantasy

It looks to me that there is something unique about the water in the fantasy continent.  I cannot swear to it, because the map isn't fully updated, but ... all the creeks and streams ... am I wrong or are they completely interconnected, like the road networks in other continents?  The campers have a lot of streams and creeks, but they are not fully interconnected.  It looks to me as if, except for a few tiny ponds, you can get between any two points on the continent via a meandering boating expedition.

The only possible blockages might be posed by dense vegetation in regions like Mirror Pond, Toad Pool, Jacksprite ... it will be interesting what is actually under those canopies!

Get your leaf-canoes ready!  GlimmerBelle waterways are not deep, but they look EXTENSIVE.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Fairystone Quarry is dark and completely wooded (ooooh spooky!)  I can't tell if there are waterways or not.  I wanna see it!!!!!

I can't zoom in all the way on those ones yet, but my first thought was they were empty regions being set aside for something to be built later. Maybe some sort of community areas as they're pretty spread out.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

ATC Radar (shergoodaviation.com)

Try this map, it is much easier to see details and not have the zoom issue.

I am looking right now, and it really looks like there aren't even houses rezzed--just parcel boundaries and the transparent house marker thingies. To be honest, I don't know what I am talking about ever, but, if I look and be realistic, I am starting to think sooner than soon won't be anytime soon. I was really hoping soon--for a few reasons. Not sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Administrators
19 hours ago, yestothis said:

#FantasyToday 

Nope...

17 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Definitely not. I would say that at the earliest it will be 2 weeks from now. The Moles still have a lot of QA to do an in regions that contain as many scripts as the Fantasy regions do (not just the homes this time, but also the landcaping items!), that may take longer than usual.

No, try again.

16 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Fantasty Homes will be available tomorrow, but you have to buy a gatcha to get one.

Still nope... and that g-word...  🙄

15 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

So if it's based on buying gacha then I should get all 185 parcels, LOL!

Make it stop!  😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 12