SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Wait, where was it mentioned that there would be a HUD in the control box?

I would like to read it myself.

We are guessing that is what will let you control the wall colors room by room or possibly wall by wall - and who knows what else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We are guessing that is what will let you control the wall colors room by room or possibly wall by wall - and who knows what else.

That seems plausible. In addition to texturing/tinting, It could also be used to deliver the LH texture packs, LH decorations, and even control the security system!

• Thanks 1

My bet is the colour picker will let you change the outside colour as well. A while ago the moles were apparently testing this feature on the traditional homes as some accidently made it out to the grid. I remember talking to someone who all of a sudden had this feature. It was gone the next day I believe. Who knows, this may even be an option that will be retro fitted to the traditionals. Only time will tell :)

added:

And looking at the script names inside the homes, I think you have to touch the part you want to tint (to start a listener) and then select the colour in the colour picker.

Edited by Christhiana
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Likewise I zoomed from the edge of SSPE255 into Morden a named  houseboat- region just west of Bellisseria that you cannot enter and do not even see on the map - I guess there is a cover over it.

image.thumb.jpeg.90cf2f7b6ba2e76803bc80aa24c34326.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3f89e5a6af22d573d23107bb450c896f.jpeg

But the cover must be very high - here I hover at 300 m .... going higher ....

image.thumb.jpeg.16dd20fe8d319b788bc8b31165360d5c.jpeg

Yeahhhhh! Found the cover!! It is at 400 m

image.thumb.jpeg.e70c341de6ebadd0489ae4b2ad35d1c1.jpeg

Funny! the cover is owned by @Abnor Mole but made by Gene Replacement .... I think I would not buy something like that but make it ;)  ... just lately made several skyplattforms the size of my parcel and placed them at 2050 m or so ... gras on top, transparent when seen from below ... not to hide my parcel just to build on it .

By the way ... not quite the right shade of blue ... that is what made me curious in the first place. THAT is what you see on the map:

image.thumb.jpeg.261d49387c518daf9a57e570cc39776d.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Will someone refresh my memory?

Could we visit Bellisseria at all before the first release in April? I mean, teleport in and look at the regions? I seem to remember we could not.

We could see the houseboat island, at least cam in. But we could not teleport there before the release, or could we?

We could visit the Camper regions before the first major release, literally teleport in?

What do you think will happen now?

A: Will we be allowed to teleport in and see the new Victorian regions before the release?

B: Will we even be stopped from zooming in, because they leave the buffer empty regions in place and don't develop them until the release?

or C. We will first be able to zoom in, then teleport in maybe 24 hours before the release?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Could we visit Bellisseria at all before the first release in April? I mean, teleport in and look at the regions? I seem to remember we could not.

We could see the houseboat island, at least cam in. But we could not teleport there before the release, or could we?

We could visit the Camper regions before the first major release, literally teleport in?

A: Will we be allowed to teleport in and see the new Victorian regions before the release?

B: Will we even be stopped from zooming in, because they leave the buffer empty regions in place and don't develop them until the release?

or C. We will first be able to zoom in, then teleport in maybe 24 hours before the release?

Okay: no, no, correct, correct, correct (no), yes (Lodge only), no (only cam around), mystery, no, correct (yes), unlikely.

:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Bellisseria we could not see at all. It just appeared out of the blue - and was released right away witout any inworld "testing" - as far as I remember. The Squishy Pickle we could not enter but cam into - same with the Campers. The thingy with the buffer is a brandnew invention and I do not like it a bit!

AS to your question: I hope for C but am afraid we'll get B :(

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Bellisseria we could not see at all. It just appeared out of the blue as far as I remember. The Squishy Pickle we could not enter but cam into - same with the Campers. The thingy with the buffer is a brandnew invention and I do not like it a bit!

It would be really nice if they put regions between the the Present Bellisseria and the new Victorian regions now without any delay. Then even if we could not TP to the Victorian regions yet, we could cam in and see how the regions actually look with lots of houses in them. @Patch Linden how about it? 😃

I was a bit surprised to see the Linden Reveal region with only five houses in it! It does not give clear idea how the actual to be released regions will look with some 20 houses per region. In April the preview region with traditional houses and houseboats was an actual copy of a region what was released later among the other regions. That was nice to see before the actual release.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If we do not assume they want to annoy us on purpose the only reason I can imagine is that they do not want such a heap pf green dots along the borderline as we had when the Squishy Pickle was in maintainance. But what is wrong with masses of green dots? 

I can imagine why we are not allowed to TP in yet because we might keep the Moles from work.

But camming in can do no harm, can it?

23 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If we do not assume they want to annoy us on purpose the only reason I can imagine is that they do not want such a heap pf green dots along the borderline as we had when the Squishy Pickle was in maintainance. But what is wrong with masses of green dots? 

I can imagine why we are not allowed to TP in yet because we might keep the Moles from work.

Yes it can. The region being cammed into needs to communicate with everyone camming into it. It's not as bad as those avatars actually being in the region, but it's not a non-existent load either.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

zomg, houseboat ... subcontinent?  In that big named area west of Jeogeot.  Not all regions showing on map yet, 2nd pic shows where upper coast of it will be.

houseboat2.PNG.feb0c01a0f2492c525174b6044204927.PNG

1211753938_BigHouseboatsubcontinent.thumb.PNG.513454cab113eb67f6927c2d2e06e2c1.PNG

Some of those region names, though lol

"Aboat time", "Oh Bouy", "Uh oh", "Knot shore", "Sea ya"

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Green dots can not harm anyone since the regions that border the void between Belli Trad and Belli Vict are empty - not populated yet.

The Regions next to the Squishy Pickle was already populated, and it may have been difficult for residents to enter their home. Because the region was full. This can not happen with empty border regions.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Green dots can not harm anyone since the regions that border the void between Belli Trad and Belli Vict are empty - not populated yet.

The Regions next to the Squishy Pickle was already populated, and it may have been difficult for residents to enter their home. Because the region was full. This can not happen with empty border regions.

So we all should form a chorus and holler ....

@Patch Linden PLEASE tear down that wall!!

.... and let us at least CAM into the new Victorian paradise!! 

.... otherwise curiousity will not only kill the cat but US you dear little paying customers!!
Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I must say it. You can be angry.

But I don't like how close the subcontinents are to Jeogeot. I hope they are moved some other place. It is not that it's between Belli and Jeogeot, it looks so cramped without 1 region of open water between.

It is so much open sea East of Bellisseria.

LL is surprising me, maybe they are having a huge new subcontinent ready and just dump it East of Bellisseria. That, or they move the new boat subcontinent there. For a long time, the Pickle Isle was another place, then it was moved up Northeast.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Moonia used to be a tiny island made of ice and snow with a logcabin on it

.... now it seems to have calved like glaciers do! ;)

Yes, it seems to keep on growing. I think it's cute but also a bit of an oddity in the overall theme. Maybe more to do with snow and ice is coming...? (I don't really believe that lol)

• Like 3