SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

2 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Poor Artex.  Generations after his demise in the Swamp of Sadness, thick white plaster would be found spread over the ceilings of homes in the United Kingdom. These white textured ceiling patterns would forever become known as "Artex" in his honour.... 😜

Heh. Some of us still get to gaze upon it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

New Fantasy homes are now being added in SSPE2771 and in nearby regions (marked as green). I am thinking possible new batch of Fantasy ssp regions within the next week or so to complete the whole Fantasy sub continent coastline. 

> 12 more regions or so needed to complete

I can't wait for the 2022 developments to happen soon. 

SSPE2771_001.thumb.jpg.787cb726c60b5f23b7bd4a9e02a25d22.jpg

The SSPBFF region has appeared on the map in the SSP development area. 

SSPBFF.PNG.baff4cdb0b5a0d131ecb26e87c4421aa.PNG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 8

The SSPBFF tile looks like the fairgrounds, maybe they are using it for planning the next build to go there.

Although it looks a bit like an archaeological excavation uncovering a long forgotten mosaic floor from ancient history. 

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Personally, I hope to see the Moderns on the grid in January, perhaps a release in Feb - but your guess is as good as mine, Claire.  The statement that the homes are WIPs puzzles me, because I haven't seen any mole activity in Noir, and not much in the scattered single SSP regions, over the past few weeks.  Today, for example, there are a couple of people working in the new red ("Rouge"?) SSP regions, and ta few moles are landscaping on the Fantasseria coastline. But no one in Noir or, for example, SSP83X.

Incidentally, the Fantasseria coastline is turning out to be very lovely.  This is SSPE2760.

sspe2760_001.png.a092e27999b91b007a063c0f22d8b82b.png

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Give the homes in the demo region are all WIPs i think a release within the first quarter of next year is unlikely

I don't think WIP means they are half finished. They might just need tweaking or some scripting finished. That would still classify them as WIP.  My personal guess right now is that they could be released in January. But I'm never right on these guesses lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I don't think WIP means they are half finished. They might just need tweaking or some scripting finished. That would still classify them as WIP.  My personal guess right now is that they could be released in January. But I'm never right on these guesses lol.

Yes, I'd assumed WIP referred to code tweaks rather than landscaping or major design changes - stuff like changing the available exterior colors (as we saw during the course of the reveal when the external pink and purple options disappeared from the demo models). Just maybe they'll replace the wooden staircase banisters with something sleeker...

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Wrong. The Christmas season is 12 days long. From 25th December (Christmas Day) to 5th January (Epiphany or Twelfth Night).

It’s not wrong. It’s right if you going 26th as first day. Just ask google. 

Edited by yestothis

The confusion originates from people not knowing the differences between the seasons of Advent, Christmas and Epiphanytide.  People generalise them all as "Christmas", but they're seperate.

The Advent season begins four Sunday's before Christmas Day, sometimes that means Advent begins in late November in some years. The Advent season concludes on Christmas Eve.

The Christmas season begins on Christmas Day (25th December) and ends on Twelfth Night/Epiphany Eve (5th January).

The Epiphanytide season begins on Epiphany Day (6th January), aka Three Kings Day.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 1

A few things to look forward to in January and February is the hopefully completion of the Chalet sub continent and Fantasy sub continent coastlines. The Modern regions batch should be on the grid before Easter I would imagine. Bring on 2022 :) 

Thanks to all the Moles and Lindens who have built so much during 2021. Thanks for your time and efforts. 

Chalet sub continent - 31st December 2021

* There seems to be some sort of disco fever going on 😂

Chalet.thumb.PNG.b3c6a9e4b1db29d88d21031c32c93b4a.PNG

Fantasy sub continent - 31st December 2021

Fantasy.thumb.PNG.172769957de36ef362663d97a6c7d3f6.PNG

Looking forward to all the 2022 developments next year. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2