SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Interesting that today there are still just the 49 Newbrooke regions.  They've been restarted and the moles have begun work, so perhaps that's it for now.  49 seems like a very modest number, and the shape of this Newbrooke area has a partial look to it.  I wonder if LL has changed their LH build strategy, and Newbrooke will be built out in 50-ish region tranches? 

Or perhaps they've changed their LH deployment strategy, and intend to initially release this portion, to gauge interest before committing to a much larger number of regions?  Maybe they have two designs for the Newbrookes, one with a smaller subcontinent, one with a larger one.  That seems unlikely tho, given that they've often referred to LH themes having been completely planned out months in advance.

Time will tell.

moderns1.thumb.JPG.4d1870a02dc9381510d7f6e1133b550d.JPG

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Mole spotted moving about in Nine Lives, a potential bridge region to the Chalets. 

I have a furtive hope that they will link to Newbrooke by adding 5 regions, finishing the little bit of Chalet coastline that faces the stilts, and tying up at Seldom Scene.

It would make for incredibly scenic boating trips from the Stilts, around the entrance to the Chalet's big river (with it's windmill guards), to Newbrooke.  There's a nearby airport too.  AND, if they EVER finish the Log's north coastline, there could be beautiful  boat trips from Olde Belli to Newbrooke!  Right now that's kind of dampened by the huge detour around the Logs.

• Like 4

If you zoom in all the way on the Shergood Aviation Map, you can see all the regions.  At this magnification, there are a few covers still.  But you can certainly see the character of the theme.  I think a good byline for Newbrooke might be "Drivers' Paradise"!  I see no interior waterways, lots of scattered ponds and pools though.  The roads look like they could be a lot of fun.

shergood2.thumb.JPG.bf909555676952323cee498f609cef0c.JPG

But what is THAT up in Newbank!  I don't know what it is, but I think I want to live near it!

newbank.JPG.ba74d25ab66f5bf6bd23cced1b969da9.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3