This topic is about SL: Forum crushes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/21/2017 at 0:31 AM, Dillon Levenque said:

Nice to see you back here, Tex. Like everyone else (well, almost everyone; the trolls didn't care for you) I enjoyed your participation in the prior forum incarnation. Stick around, won't you? This go-round is doing quite well, so far.

thanks so much to you...and everyone else...for the love. 

I appreciate your comment, Dillon and do miss coming in here to just post comments. i hope that I'll be able to continue it in the future

• Like 6

On 7/12/2017 at 5:24 AM, Gadget Portal said:

I'm pretty sure someone had a crush on me once.

That or they just really really hated me. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

They must have been drawn to that forum profile pic :D

Edited by Chase01
  • Like 5

From the time I started reading this forum, I have had a fondness of reading posts from Madelaine McMasters and her partner Spuds MacKenzie. Pretty much shows them as down to earth and considerate. B|

/me looks proud."what?...the name is Snugs McMasters?"

Oopsie.

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Like 5

alright, I'll confess..

my forum crush since I came here is @Suspiria Finucane, I admire her greatly, her wit, her capacity to be a great friend, the capacity of standing for what is right even against peer pressure, her sense of humor.

I stood by her side in her debates, to this day, she always have a love place in my heart.

:x

I love @Suspiria Finucane

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I've never met @Scylla Rhiadra. But I have loved her name ever since I first saw it. It always made me think she was probably not someone to be trifled with.

She's actually quite fun to trifle with and she provided me with one of the best moments I've experienced in SL.

Here's the story, you may have seen it...

The woman who built the battered women's resource center mentioned in the story was... Scylla.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

She's actually quite fun to trifle with and she provided me with one of the best moments I've experienced in SL.

Here's the story, you may have seen it...

The woman who built the battered women's resource center mentioned in the story was... Scylla.

I know you a little better today. I'm glad of it and better for it.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I've never met @Scylla Rhiadra. But I have loved her name ever since I first saw it. It always made me think she was probably not someone to be trifled with.

For some reason (maybe because she never backed away from stating her case?) I think Scylla did get something of a reputation. I first actually spoke to her inworld at Hippie Bowman's very first Hippiestock, a yearly musical celebration aimed at all the Forumites. When I first walked into the center of activity I saw Scylla (who was, to put it mildly, a major voice in the Forum) dancing with several other females on a small side stage. As I entered the area she yelled, "Hi, Dillon!". After that I realized who and what she was: a total sweetheart with a steel backbone.

Also, Maddy's story of watching one after another of her friends fall, screaming, to their deaths (I've seen it posted before) is so pricelessly Maddy. :-)

• Like 2

On 7/21/2017 at 5:19 AM, Tex Monday said:

Well...I haven't been in the forums for quite some time (thanks to my work putting a webblocker on our server...damn them!!). They certainly have changed. 

Secret forum crush:

There was a girl who used to post in here, and I won't mention any names, who was creative and witty and fun to be around. We met a few times inworld and she helped to spark my creativity and I fell for her...HARD! Turned out that I fell too hard. My (in her opinion) constant random interruptions finally drove her away. It's been a long time, but I still think about her now and then. The first crush in SL is always the toughest. 

Photos or it didn't happen ;) (joking)

• Like 3

On 7/12/2017 at 6:20 AM, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Have you ever had an SL forum user crush? It can be someone you already told. It can be someone you already told everyone about. It can be a crush that happened years ago. It can be a crush on someone who isn't even around anymore (as long as they were an SL forum user). It can be a crush you had on someone here in the forums for any reason, or any number of reasons.

It can even be someone who has no idea at all because you were a really shy introvert at the time, only reading and rarely posting, and could never have brought yourself to tell them, no matter how intelligent and classy you thought they were, with their cleverly turned, literary themed name and beautiful avatar.

If you're still too shy, it's ok. I understand.

So yeah... it's a broad topic. Commence!

crushes ... I've had a few ... but then again ... too few to mention.

I think most of the crushes I've had on the forums have been pretty public. Except for one, and he's gonna remain my. little. sekrit. Sshhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.