This topic is about SL: Forum crushes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Crushes on forumites...that's dangerous territory...dun dun duuuuuuun

But, there are some folks I'm rather fond of, or fond of reading from, in a "well that person is interesting, because I enjoy how their brains work", sort of way.  Actually, there's loads of folks like that, mostly because they're either entertaining, or informative, usually both. 

I know...I'm boring. But it's all good. 

I come for the entertainment, mostly, and I'm rarely ever disappointed :D 

• Like 7

Well jeez, Ivanova. If you insist on prying it out of me, okay. I've actually described it as a "crush" once, inworld. I invited her to a DJ gig to dance, and as we were dancing, the DJ (one of my first and oldest friends in SL) asked, "Any romance here?". I actually posted once before about this and said about the DJ—Naz Fride—"she's worse than your mom." which is totally true. She'd ALWAYS want to know if I was 'involved' with anyone she saw me with. In any case, I played it very cool on account of like, I am very cool. I said, "Maybe a crush." and left it at that.

It's an enduring crush, given it started when I first became a regular forum reader/lurker in 2009. I forget who mentioned Dee (DQ Darwin) earlier but she has teased me about it often. For those who don't already know, I have a crush on Maddy. Madelaine McMasters.

It'll never go anywhere because circumstances. That doesn't change things. It is, as they say, what it is.

• Like 4

On 7/12/2017 at 9:33 AM, AmandaKeen said:

......and in Rhonda's case, who have smexy forum avatars.....

Really though, I'm afraid to make a list just for fear of leaving someone out :-)

There are a few of you though.....that's why I keep coming back here.

giphy.gif

Seems I've been missing out here by not being a regular!

• Like 7

I don't remember having any crushes really..But then again my memory is good at some things and not so good at others..

I remember goofing around with Storm now and again in the forums,But can't remember being flirty or not with anyone.. hehehehe

I've always admired most people I've met in here that were regulars and those that became regulars..

• Like 2

I've never had a crush on someone online that I can recall... There are some forum users who I'm happy to see appear in threads. Especially those who are articulate and not afraid to think outside the box.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

There are a few things I could say about that tongue but I am not sure how you would take it.

So ...

Puppy pile Aislin crush!
Pile.jpg.e6354b4493aa30cedbca4514c39adfff.jpg

But if you want to know what that tongue is for ... ;)

I loved that song when I was a kid, lol!    I double, dirty dog dare you, Rhonda, lol! 

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

There are a few things I could say about that tongue but I am not sure how you would take it.

So ...

Puppy pile Aislin crush!
Pile.jpg.e6354b4493aa30cedbca4514c39adfff.jpg

But if you want to know what that tongue is for ... ;)

That woman is so fat, looks like she's eating those dogs...

6 minutes ago, wolfshanty said:

That woman is so fat, looks like she's eating those dogs...

Wow, not sure what YOU'RE looking at, she looks like a perfectly normal sized woman. Bet you're no catch, yourself.

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.